The Virus 1: the New Reality - Cover

The Virus 1: the New Reality

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 3: Redeemer Mega Church

The Virus:

Breeding Females Network:

Alison at the studio. She was wearing BFN logo bunny ears: “Hello to our female viewers of all ages. Today we have a special show from the Redeemer Mega Church. We have the exclusive broadcast rights to a very special event. Here to report on the event is our very own middle school reporter, 14year-old Mary Anderson who is black pregnant with her first litter. How is the pregnancy going, Mary?”

Mary smiling rubbing her 8 month pregnant belly: “Hello Alison and our female viewers of all ages. Yes, I have two white boys and a white female baby fermenting in my belly. I hope my baby girl is telling her brothers that their balls belong to her!”

Alison laughed: “We had no idea you have a female baby baking in there also, wow! Tell us about that.”

Mary beaming: “Yes, I had the school Gynecologist inseminate me with a female baby shortly after our school’s black rape party last spring. My mother was all for it because brothers need a supportive sister.”

Alison smiling: “Very good, so tell us what is happening at the Redeemer church this Sunday morning.

Mary: “I am here at the Redeemer Mega Church for a special event, Allison. Bill Taylor, the Reverend of the church, will be getting neutered in front of his congregation.”

The female camera team panned around the outside of the huge church grounds. The parking lot went for ever. Off in the distance were male and female protesters outside the gate complex. Some carrying signs that read, ‘Our father’s and son’s are not dogs to be neutered’ others, ‘End the testicle laws’.

Alison: “My goodness, this attracting quite a crowd.”

Mary: “Yes, this is the first non-black male neutering outside the Black Buck hospital in the city. The reverend got permission from the city council to have the procedure done here at the church and if it is successful, the city will allow it in other venues, under supervision of course.”

Alison: “Of course, so, this should be a lot of fun!”

Mary smiling: “Yes, indeed, let’s get inside and meet the happy family!”

There was a short pause and then the screen came to life. Mary was inside an office, that was nicely decorated with Christian symbols and mahogany wood paneling.

Mary: “I’m back. We are here at the office of Reverend Bill Turner. We are joined today by his wife Shirley and their daughter, Martha, who has her fourteenth birthday today, happy birthday, Martha.”

Martha beaming: “Thanks Mary. You know you’re a rock star to me and my friends! It’s fucking cool that you having your first litter, I can’t wait to have mine.”

Mary smiling: “Thanks. I hope you and your mother have your first litter nine months together after this neutering. So, BFN is here because the Reverend invited us to film and share this special moment.”

To the left on the couch was Shirley, she was wearing a one piece yellow sun dress that came just below her crotch, revealing her creamy white thighs. Without a bra, her nipples were poking through the yellow material. She wore her hair in a bun, white gloves up to her elbows and round hat on her head, something out of the 1950s.

On the right side of the couch was Martha. She was wearing a one piece pink dress with spaghetti straps, white ankle socks and black Mary Jane’s, her hair done in a pony tail.

Reverend Bill was strapped to the neutering chair. He was naked, his feet in the stirrups and his thighs pushed back to his chest. His chest was strapped down as well as his arms and wrists. His little penis, testicles and anus were exposed. His pink ball gag was around his neck.

Reverend Bill smiling at Mary: “We have decided as a family to fully devote ourselves to increasing our species. And my wife and lovely daughter can’t do that if I still have my testicles.”

Mary still smiling: “Wow that is good news! What brought your family to such a beautiful decision? I mean, with your preaching of Christian values and hard core conservative ideals about one man and one woman and fornicators and such. It couldn’t have been an easy decision for you.”

Reverend Bill looking at his wife and daughter: “No, it wasn’t an easy decision but I changed my personal and religious views of fornication and adultery after visiting black strip clubs with my wife where I prayed to the sinners and fornicators. I tried to spread God’s word about adultery and wickedness but the black cock was so overwhelming.”

Shirley leaning forward a little bit: “Well, it started when I attended Martha’s high school biology class last spring. You know the one, the special final day of class where mother’s are encouraged to attend? After seeing that beautiful fucking black cock and what it could do, and how female gynecologists could control the sex of the baby with fertility drugs, well, who wouldn’t want get black pregnant and contribute to the survival of our race?”

Mary: “Yes, exactly! But how did that affect you reverend?”

Reverend Bill looking uncomfortable: “It was at Mimi’s Black Animal strip club, the third one we had visited that night, that Shirley went to the rape room. I was standing in the middle of the room praying out loud asking the sinners and fornicators come to me to be saved but nobody was listening. There was fucking and sucking and black bucks dancing on stage swinging their cocks. I looked around for my wife and a partially dressed teen pointed me down the hallway. I went and looked and there she was with three cocks in her. I dropped my Bible and starred. There was like a light above that shown down on her and I could almost see those black cocks filling her with their seed.”

The reverend shifted his to the left looking at his wife: “It was the most beautiful thing, it was like the light was shining down on her from heaven. The look of bliss on her face.”

Reverend Bill shook the thoughts from his head: “I knew then that worshiping God would be second to getting her pregnant and eventually Martha pregnant.”

Mary smiling: “So you had an attitude adjustment about big black cocks?”

Reverend Bill smiling at his wife and daughter: “Yes.”

Shirley looking over at her daughter: “Before that though, the problem was I wasn’t going in to heat and Martha hadn’t had her first blood yet. Bill wouldn’t listen to us, he kept saying that God had to make the decision. God this and God that. The congregation was getting fucking restless.”

Reverend Bill blushed: “But God did tell me that night that it would be okay, things would work out for congregation.”

Mary with a look seriousness: “That’s good that God got on board with all this fucking.”

Shirley: “The next day I set an appointment with family planning services so that I could sign over the rights to his testicles to Martha.”

The camera, Mary, Shirley, and Martha looked Bill who turned several shades of red.

Shirley continued: “As we all know, by law, only the male can decide to be gelded or neutered.”

Reverend Bill: “For years my daughter had pestered me about cutting off my testicles. Constantly bothering me about seeing them, touching them. I couldn’t stop Shirley from giving the rights to my testicles to our daughter.”

Mary: “Must have come as shock to your congregation?”

Shirley looked at Bill and Martha and back to Mary: “Yes, Martha and I really needed Bill to be neutered so that we could be in this black cock fucking 100 percent.”

Martha: “We learned in biology class that females in a household start their heat at the same time, so there was no reason mom and I couldn’t go into heat at the same time.”

Mary looking at Martha: “So I take it you convinced your father to let you cut his balls off?”

Martha smiled and looked at her dad. In her right hand she held the pruning shears, the model type that was approved for neutering males. In her left hand was a blade sharpener. She was slowly running the blade sharpener back and forth across the shears, it made a ‘scratching’ sound.

Martha: “Yes, after he told us about his change of attitude.”

Mary looking at what Martha was doing: “So you’re making sure the shears are nice sharp, no dull blades?”

The fourteen year-old held up the shears in front of her father’s face, squeezed the handle twice, and chuckled: “Snip, snip! Nice and sharp!”

Shirley and Mary laughed and Bill looked uncomfortable.

Mary looking back and forth between the reverend and his daughter: “So who bought the shears?”

Reverend Bill smiled weakly: “I did, they were half-price at the black buck hospital where Martha attended the half-day neutering training.”

Martha added, smiling and looking at her father: “I’m very excited about it, especially in front of the congregation! I get to remove my father’s sperm from the fucking gene pool. No more of his worthless little sperm posing a danger to the world of females.”

Bill looked embarrassed. His little erect penis jerked back and forth a little.

Martha giggled as she pointed to her father’s crotch: “See, even his little white penis agrees with me!”

Shirley and Mary giggled as Bill sat there. Martha playfully leaned over her father’s exposed genitals with the shears, she squeezed the handle twice, chuckling: “Snip, snip, you little white fuckers!”

Martha sat back on the couch smiling and resuming her sharpening of the shears.

Mary turning to Shirley: “Wow, that’s so hot! So what did family planning services say when you visited them?”

Reverend Bill: “Family planning told me that girls in the family who geld or neuter their father or brothers, need to be desensitized to the fact that their father is no longer the authority figure in their life and that her brothers will never pass on their genes which makes them little more than livestock. It will be her mother who will be the central figure in her life, along with her female teachers and friends. She will take advice and life lessons from them. I will be a bystander watching her mature and grow.”

Shirley quickly added: “And rightly so, because the only role for the male of the family at that point is being in our presence all the time.”

Mary: “Of course, so will you get an anesthetic for the neutering?”

Reverend Bill: “Yes, but just a local one, where the scrotum attaches under the penis.”

Mary: “So with neutering, girls take the testicles to a taxidermist and have them attached to a necklace. The testicle necklace, as it’s called, is a badge of honor for that female and only she can wear it.”

Martha smiled as she scraped the sharpener back and forth: “Oh yes, I even have the necklace picked out and its inscribed with his name, “Reverend Bill Turner”. All I need is his testicles to make the necklace complete.”

Shirley: “Martha’s teacher, Mrs Kinsey, had her husband neutered about a month before she got black pregnant.”

Martha looked up smiling: “It’s so awesome seeing his little testicles on a silver chain around her neck and her pregnant belly. All of us girls are so envious of her.”

Martha looked at her father: “Plus, I tried very hard. From biology class every year, I gave him the data and the science behind the neutering but he kept saying that our religion forbade it. I even stood up during the “what do I have to be thankful for” portion of the services and asked the congregation to pray that my father would see the wisdom of having me cut off his testicles.”

Reverend Bill smiled: “That was always embarrassing. Every Sunday she would plead for prayers, that God would see the wisdom of having me neutered.”

Mary turning to Bill: “Are you proud now that your daughter gets to take your testicles?”

Reverend Bill smiled at his daughter: “Oh, yes, since Martha was a little girl, she always begged me to let her cut my balls off. She said that other girls at her school had the testicles of their father or brother on a chain around their necks, it was a status symbol.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.