Sometimes I Wish - Cover

Sometimes I Wish

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Story: Sort of an "Is the grass greener?" thought from a guy.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   .

Sometimes I wish I had a pussy. It seems to a guy that it would be easier to get laid when I wanted to. Of course that assumes that I’d have suitable partners available when I needed them. As an additional benefit, I would have parts that wouldn’t quit just when things were really getting going.

This begs the question if more than one male is necessary for full female satisfaction. It has been my experience that even those delightful times I have been able to sustain coitus for an hour or more, my female partner has not been as completely exhausted as me. I never doubted that they could enjoy a surrogate penis to continue the pleasure. A few times having a dildo available allowed just that to occur. And you just don’t get many stories of female -> male gangbangs either.

A woman can make herself even more desirable as a sex partner by exploiting the phenomenon known as “sperm competition”. The concept is that a male wants his sperm to impregnate a partner so he is driven to try to displace any that was previously deposited with his own. We instinctively strive to pass on our own DNA. Long ago marriage didn’t exist and a woman would copulate with several males to increase the possibility that they would take care of her and offspring on the chance that it might be theirs.

One personal experience I’ve had with this involved a married woman that I had a long term affair with. We’d spent the afternoon having leisurely sex in her marital bed. When we got together the next evening for a brief encounter she made it a point to tell me, almost apologetically, that she’d fucked her husband last night, as if that wasn’t ok! It sure got me harder thinking of his sperm all over my dick. I ejaculated very intensely, which was probably her goal, even if subconscious. He didn’t find out until many years later that I was banging her but I’d bet he enjoyed some extra good pussy those days I’d been there.

Right now I wish I’d get laid by practicaly anybody since my wife isn’t very interested. All I can do is wish, dammit!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.