Boys Night With Dad - Cover

Boys Night With Dad

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2020 by Wetshaft

Incest Sex Story: Fourteen year old Sam wakes up in the middle of the night to discover his sexy play partner, Linc, playing with his well hung dad.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Group Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Sam woke up naked and hard. His young, hairless dick was pulsing with need. At fourteen, this was a highly common occurrence. Normally, he’d just stroke his four and a half inch boner until he came on himself, but with Linc sleeping over it would feel so much better to get his best friend to do it for him. Except Linc wasn’t in the bed where Sam expected him to be. The boys always shared a bed when they slept at each other’s house. Each being the son of a single parent, Sam’s dad and Linc’s mom never objected.

Sam and Linc had learned to be really quiet whenever they were playing naked in either bedroom, and over the past weeks and months, the boys had explored so many pleasurable ways to make each other feel fantastic. It wasn’t that either of them didn’t like girls. They did. Even a lot. It was just that they liked each other a lot, too, and they especially liked each other’s dick. For Sam, he was just as happy sucking another boy’s dick as getting his own sucked, and he knew Linc felt the same way. And Linc had a really nice one, five inches when he was fully aroused.

Sam wasn’t sure what time it was. He just knew it was late. It had probably been a couple of hours since the boys had sixty-nined together and left a nice, warm load of teenaged cum in each other’s mouth. Sam’s throbbing dick felt even hotter when he thought about how good it had felt. He was aching for more.

Linc had probably gotten up to go to the bathroom, so Sam lay in bed and waited. He kept stroking his hot dick so it would still be nice and hard when Linc came back. But he waited for much longer than it should take just to go to the bathroom. The apartment was quiet, so Sam got curious. At this hour, his father, Henry, would be sleeping soundly, so the boy got out of bed and tip toed naked out of his room with his rigid boner bobbing in every direction.

The hallway where both Sam’s and his father’s bedrooms were was dark, but the boy immediately saw there was a light on in the living room. He could also hear whispering, which seemed weird. The boy snuck quietly toward the end of the short hall where he could stay in the dark but still see what was going on in the living room. He bit his lip to keep from gasping out loud when he saw Linc and his father naked on the couch together.

The young teen was sitting astride Henry’s lap. Their stiff cocks were rubbing together while Linc and the thirty-eight year old were kissing hotly. Sam could easily tell their tongues were playing between their mouths, and his father’s hands were squeezing Linc’s smooth ass. The whispers came between all the deep kissing, and Linc was playing with Henry’s nipples.

Sam felt a little confused at first, then a little jealous, but he didn’t know if he felt jealous of Linc or his dad. But when he saw the way they were kissing his teen dick just throbbed and felt like it couldn’t get any harder. Then he took note of their cocks sliding together as Linc rocked his hips against the much older man. Sam had never seen his father’s dick hard before, and it looked so big he couldn’t help grabbing his own little prick and stroking it. It was the most amazing cock he’d ever seen, and he could understand why Linc would sneak out of his room to go play with Sam’s hot dad.

Sam really liked the way they were rubbing their stiff cocks together. He and Linc had done that a few times before, and their dicks always rubbed up against each other by accident when they were making out naked, but rubbing off on another dick as big as his dad’s looked amazing. Plus the fact that Sam had been dying to see his dad with a hard on forever. His smaller rod felt hard as a brick as he stroked it and watched.

Linc and Henry were breathing pretty hard and they were moaning louder than before. They were so involved with each other they didn’t seem to care about keeping quiet anymore.

“Oh god, your dick feels so good,” Linc cooed as he pushed his rod along the length of Henry’s. “I love how big it is.”

“Well yours is so nice, too, Linc,” Henry groaned. “I’m happy to see my son didn’t suck you completely dry for the night so you can share more cum with me.”

They both laughed about that. Then they started kissing again. After a while, Sam’s dad started pushing down on the top of Linc’s head, pushing him down toward his cock. Linc slid off of the older man’s lap and knelt down on the floor between Henry’s open legs. The boy knew exactly what the man wanted, and with a sweet grin her took hold of Henry’s huge dick and started licking all around the head.

Henry moaned with pleasure. “Ohhh, yes, baby,” he sighed. “Suck that big cock, sweet boy.”

Sam’s dick was on fire in his stroking hand while he watched his best friend take his dad’s huge prick into his mouth and begin bobbing his head up and down. Precum was getting all over his much smaller boner, but it felt so good to stroke it and watch his friend suck his dad’s big stalk. But he felt weird, too. Henry was his dad. It seemed like he should’ve been the one sucking his dad’s dick.

Linc was an avid cock sucker, and he was eagerly sucking and licking all over Henry’s massive bone and ballsac. The man sighed and groaned with pleasure, and then he finally looked over toward the end of the hall where his son was standing stark naked with that rock hard little boner in his hand.

Henry smiled at his son, helping Sam feel more relaxed about getting caught spying.

“Hey there, Sammy,” his father said, still smiling while his eyes roamed over the boy’s rigid cock. “Come on over and join us.”

Sam went over and sat on the couch next to his father. Linc looked up at his friend and winked at him.

“Your dad’s cock is awesome,” Linc said. “It’s even bigger than my dad’s.”

Then Henry turned to look at his son and said, “I like what you’re wearing, Sammy.”

“But, Dad, I’m naked,” the boy replied.

“Exactly,” his father said, grinning. Then he started feeling his boy’s hard dick and hairless balls.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.