Mommy Where Are You - Cover

Mommy Where Are You

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A simple boy gets lots of pussy from assorted whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Slut Wife   Interracial   Water Sports   Prostitution   .

“Maaaaameeeee, where are you?” I’d looked for her in Papa’s bed and Uncle Jose’s bed.

I heard her call from the living room, “I’m out here.”

Sure enough, she was on top of an Asian man I’d seen before. They were on the big thick love rug where Mommy often took men. I think she called this man Mr. Chang. His yellow dick was going in and out of Mommy’s cunt as her black ass moved around. I went around in front of her so she could see my stiffie. Mr. Chang was really playing with her big hanging black titties.

She spoke to Mr. Chang and lifted off of his cock. I knew to go behind her and my stiffie easily found its way through the fuzzy hair into its favorite place. It has been there many times. Her love box was only a little slippery so I guess they hadn’t been doing it very long. That was good because I only wanted to shoot my juice quickly and go back to sleep. It takes longer to make it shoot out if she is slippery. I moved in and out and soon my stuff went into her. I think Mr. Chang was still playing with her titties while I did this. After I pulled out I grabbed Mr. Chang’s stiffie and aimed it so he could go back in. I have manners, you know.

I laid down on the couch and watched as they fucked. When I woke up a big black guy was pushing hard between her legs and I could tell he was shooting his juice into her cunt. She likes to feel that. Mommy cleaned his cock with her mouth and he gave her some money before he left. She saw that I was awake and gave me a kiss. I could taste his juice but maybe some of Mr. Chang’s and mine was there too. Doesn’t matter. Then she went with me to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and peed and then pointed my stiffie into the sink because it wouldn’t go down enough to hit the toilet. She sucked my cock juice out this time because her cunt was tired.

Mommy fucks a lot. She told me that it is for love with me and Papa and Uncle Jose but with the other men it is just a job. That is why they give her money. I can have all of her cunt I want because she isn’t my real mother. Me and Papa are white but she likes fucking all colors.

I call her my Mommy because my real one left Papa a long time ago and this one has lived with us for a while. I don’t remember how long. I do remember that when I started to get stiffies that Papa noticed and had Mommy show me what they could do. When she lifted her dress up I asked her what happened to her pee-pee thing. She laughed a little and said that girls had different ones so they could fit together with boy’s stiffies.

I thought she just went pee-pee down there until she showed me how my stiffie went right up inside her and when I moved it in and out enough it felt really good and squirted white stuff out instead of pee. Then I knew why Papa and Uncle Jose were in bed with her so much.

When I get a stiffie I can go to her and if she isn’t too busy she will lift up her dress and bend over, or she sometimes will suck it until the juice shoots out. She says it tastes good. I like it best when she comes to my bed and we can play for a while in different positions. She shows me ways to make her feel good too and says she will find me a girlfriend when I am good enough.

I don’t know about girlfriends. I wonder who it will be. Will she like stiffies as much as Mommy? Will she fuck Papa and Uncle Jose like Mommy does me? I guess that would be only fair. When Uncle Jose has a girlfriend stay overnight he doesn’t ask me if I want to fuck her. Maybe I’m supposed to ask or maybe I’m not good enough yet. It’s kinda confusing so I’ll just have to ask Mommy.

Mommy’s cunt feels real good anytime. It is extra slippery if she has just been fucking and I like that too. Sometimes she wants her family guys to do her one after another. I get stiffies real easy and I usually can take two turns or more. She likes that.

Mommy told me that she learned about stiffies when she was pretty young because her boobies got big and guys wanted to play with them. I like to play with them too. She liked lots of guys of all colors and still does. If they were nice to her and made her feel good then they got to shoot their juice in her when they wanted. She had a baby pretty soon but gave it away because she didn’t know who the dad was. So she really is a Mommy but only that once. Then she found out that men would pay to put their stiffies in her. Papa took her in when she had no place to go and treated her real nice and with respect so she has stayed with him ever since and gives us free pussy.

I go to a special school and Mommy has taught me that not all women like stiffies as much as she does. I should always save them for her and not talk to other people about them or what we do in our family. I really love Mommy and do my best to please her.

Wow, I have been learning from Mommy for a while and she just found me a girlfriend. She knows Maria from work. She is brown like Uncle Jose and is pretty and curvy too. Even though she is a few years older than me I am bigger so no one could tell. Mommy says it is not easy for Maria to have boyfriends because of her work so she is happy to have someone to do things with besides fuck. I don’t mind about her work because it is like Mommy’s. I can’t drive but she has a car and we go shopping and to movies and stuff. There are lots of things I’ve never done and Maria likes showing them to me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.