Rhapsody Suite - Cover

Rhapsody Suite

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Seven

Coming of Age Sex Story: Seven - Second volume of Model Student. Tony competes in the Intercollegiate Racquetball tournament and is welcomed back by the athletes at PCAD and SCU. A surprise after-party turns into a posing party and Tony paints a dozen beautiful women for the PCAD Gala.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting  

“TONY! YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE what happened.” She tossed an overnight bag on the floor and turned to give me a big hug.

“Um ... uh ... Bree?” I asked, completely lost.

“Well, at least you remembered my name. I came down this afternoon to cheer you on. I got so caught up in your match this evening that I never got to the hotel to check in. Can you believe they gave my room away? I am so miffed.”

“What are you doing here?” I asked, still clueless.

“I just explained. Sonia and I flipped a coin to see who would represent the cheer squad in learning about our newest school sport. I won, so I caught a flight this afternoon with Coach Jacobson. Well, not exactly with him, but we were on the same flight. I don’t think he even knew I was there.”

“Sam came down?” I was such a great conversationalist. I was sounding dumber and dumberer.

“Yeah. Didn’t you know? He was watching your last match with your coach. Who, by the way, is one of the hottest chicks I’ve ever seen. So, we’re trying to figure out if racquetball is a sport that will be good for cheerleading, but it seems kind of crowded. Are all the courts like that with just a glass wall at one end? You couldn’t have more than a few dozen fans at a competition.”

“Most courts are like that until you get to The Ektelon Nationals. They set up a glass cage in the middle of an arena for the final rounds at least. I went to watch Opens a couple of years ago and there were almost a thousand competitors. But it’s not really an NCAA sport, so I don’t think there are cheerleaders.” I lost my train of thought for a moment as Bree was taking off her sweater and shoes. “What are you doing here?”

“I told you...”

“No. I mean here,” I insisted, waving at the walls. “In my room.”

“Oh. Well, since they gave away my room and we’re sort of teammates, I was hoping that you wouldn’t mind company tonight. I thought it would be a great way to get to know you better.”

“I’ve got to get to bed and get sleep. I’ve got a match at nine tomorrow morning and I can’t be staying up all night.”

“Oh, I understand the athlete during competition thing. I won’t keep you awake or make any crippling sexual demands on you—though personally I think the whole thing about abstaining from sex before a game is stupid. But I’ll wait till you’re finished for that. I can sleep on the couch.”

“There’s no waiting for that,” I said. “I’ve got ... uh ... a girlfriend.”

“Really? Who?”

I almost answered that question and caught myself just in time. I would have regretted that, I was sure. I was so thrown by this little redhead prancing into my room and making like she was going to sleep with me that I wasn’t thinking straight.

“A cute cheerleader from PCAD,” I said vaguely.

“Which one? Let’s see. There was the dyke, the little chub, and two pretty cute girls. One was tall and skinny and the other one had sort of reddish hair and looked soft all over. That’s the one, isn’t it?”

“Yeah” I agreed. “That’s Melody. But hey! Sandra’s not a chub. She’s a little Rubenesque but...”

“No offense. I was just trying to get to the right one. So, I’ll clear it with your girlfriend before I fuck you. I’ll tell her it’s part of your initiation into the athletic department. Mind if I take the first shower? Since we’re not doing anything tonight, there’s no reason to shower together. Don’t want you to have rubbery legs in the morning. Unless you’d rather... ?”

With that, she grabbed her bag and disappeared into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on as soon as the door closed.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Lissa and Melody that just said, “You wouldn’t believe what just happened.” My phone had just vibrated with a message when there was another knock at my door. I saw Melody had sent the return text asking “what?” and figured Lissa had just come next door to find out. I swung the door open as I started to text Melody back.

Allison Perkins breezed in the door, gave me a kiss on the cheek, strode straight to the bed, and started stripping her clothes off. She was only wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, so it didn’t take long before she was naked.

“I thought maybe you could fill in some of the details in your sketch,” she said, striking a pose that was similar to the one I’d sketched of her on the court. She looked a whole lot better than she had in her shorts and t-shirt. The muscle definition I’d seen in her legs continued right up into her butt and her back. And I could see for sure now why her sports bra was having such a tough job. I was about to reach for my sketchbook.

“What are you doing?” I squeaked instead. “You can’t just come into a guy’s room and take your clothes off. I’ve got a girlfriend.”

“Do you know how much I had to work myself up in order to do this? Just get out your sketchbook and draw me before I lose my nerve. God!”

She was definitely flushed and I was not going to let the opportunity to sketch her go to waste, so I started rummaging in my bag. Of course, that’s when Bree walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and stared at Allison.

“Tony!” Bree said. “You didn’t tell me we were partying, tonight!”

“Is that your girlfriend?” Allison asked, mortified. “Oh god!”

Allison started scrambling to get to her sweats back on, but Bree just stripped off her towel so she was standing as naked as Allison. Damn! Bree looked good, too. She had the pale skin and scatter of freckles of a true redhead and if there was any doubt left, the triangle of hair above her pussy proved the carpet matched the drapes, as they say. Allison stopped dressing with one foot in her sweats and the other raised as Bree approached her. Allison towered over the redheaded cheerleader. Each time she hopped a little, those incredible breasts did incredible things. Bree definitely took control when she hauled Allison’s head down with her hand and planted a searing kiss on her lips.

I still had my phone in my hand from my unfinished message to Melody and Lissa. I held it up and took a picture of the two naked girls standing next to my bed and sent it along with a message that just said “WTF! Help!”

“Tony, this will be so much fun! I like this one,” Bree said.

“Honest, I didn’t know his girlfriend was here,” Allison scrambled. “I just wanted him to draw me. Like in the action sketches he was doing earlier.”

“Oh yeah,” Bree responded. “Let’s give him some real action to draw.” She was standing on her tiptoes so she could reach Allison’s mouth with her own. She kept one foot on the ground and raised the other to wrap her left leg around Allison’s hips and pull them together.

“Oh god, you’re luscious,” Allison whimpered as she lost her balance and the two fell back onto the bed.

Just then there was another knock on the door. I just opened it while I was staring at the two of them. For all I knew it could be another girl or both of their boyfriends. I was too dazed to care.

Lissa walked into the room. She looked at me with a little smirk on her face and then turned to the girls and cleared her throat. They looked over at her and then both jumped up off the bed and faced Lissa, looking terrified. That was amusing. Allison had a nicely trimmed landing strip above very pouty lips that were beginning to open and show her arousal. I wasn’t sure how much of that she’d been sporting when she came into the room and how much was a result of Bree’s steamy attack. And they both had tits to die for. Bree’s nipples were a little bigger, and lighter in color than Allison’s. For as big as Allison’s boobs were, though, her areolae and nipples were delicate and perched high. Both girls stood straight at attention as they faced Lissa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.