Rhapsody Suite - Cover

Rhapsody Suite

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Four

Coming of Age Sex Story: Four - Second volume of Model Student. Tony competes in the Intercollegiate Racquetball tournament and is welcomed back by the athletes at PCAD and SCU. A surprise after-party turns into a posing party and Tony paints a dozen beautiful women for the PCAD Gala.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting  

“YOU TWO CAN USE THE SPA if you want to before bed,” Lissa said. “I’ve put clean towels in your room.” She was nervous. It was different than being with her before. She was ready to go to bed alone and send us to the guest room because of the boys. I could understand. Gosh. You don’t want your kids seeing an endless parade of sex partners staying in your bedroom overnight. But we weren’t an endless parade, and sex wasn’t strictly necessary for us to be together. This wasn’t going to work.

“Lissa, do your kids have friends?” I asked.

“Of course.”

“Do they ever have sleepovers?” I continued.

“Yes.”

“Do you make the other kids stay in the guestroom?”

“No,” she answered, grasping my line of thinking.

“We’re your boyfriend and girlfriend. The boys already know that. We’re having a sleepover. We don’t intend to leave you alone tonight.”

“I can’t go in the spa while the boys are here,” Lissa persisted. “I need to be able to hear them.”

“Why don’t you and Melody relax in the tub for a while,” I said. “I’ve got some planning work to do in my Daytimer that I don’t want to put off until after break. I have to figure out what needs to be completed before I take time off for the championships. I can listen for the boys.”

Lissa looked at me with her mouth open, making little movements that looked like a fish. Melody took her hand and led her away while I spread my things out on the breakfast bar. I don’t know if Lissa was more surprised at being relieved of child duty for an hour or that I was working ahead on my schedule.

An hour later, Melody padded out in her bare feet, wearing nothing but a towel. She kissed me soundly and then whispered in my ear. I closed my books and turned off the kitchen light. When I got to the bedroom, I found Lissa sprawled on her stomach in the middle of the bed. One lamp lit the corner of the room, shedding a soft glow. Melody had begun stroking Lissa’s head, massaging her scalp. I contemplated sketching the scene, but instead I undressed and crawled up to join them on Lissa’s other side. Melody handed me a bottle of body oil. While she continued to work on Lissa’s scalp, I warmed oil in my hands and went to work on her shoulders.

She was tight. Even after the long soak in the tub, Lissa was carrying tension that she just couldn’t let go. I kneaded her muscles, alternating between deep pressure to work out the kinks, and gentle long strokes to simply soothe and relax her. Pretty soon, Melody had oil on her hands and together we worked from her shoulders down both arms at once. Melody and I watched each other carefully. Neither of us is a trained massage therapist, but we just figured out what would feel good if we were in that position and as one of us tried something, the other would mimic it. We seemed to be doing a pretty good job, based on the sighs and little moans that came from Lissa and the lessening tension in the muscles we touched.

It was good almond oil and before long Lissa’s skin was glistening. Melody worked high on Lissa’s back as I moved into her lower back where she was just as tight as her shoulders had been. As we moved together, Melody and I were touching each other as well, our sides and arms pressed together above Lissa. As I ran my hands up Lissa’s sides, they slipped under Melody’s hands and Melody stroked up my arms, then back down onto Lissa’s back as I slid down toward her butt. As Melody followed my hands down the curve of her back, she turned and gave me a kiss and we continued our massage.

I think we found a hundred ways to massage the spectacular globes of Lissa’s butt—palms caressing, fingers probing, jiggling, tapping, pressing, stroking. And eventually kissing each beautiful cheek as we moved down to her legs.

I could make love to Lissa’s legs for hours. By the look in her eyes, so could Melody. From the sounds we were hearing, I didn’t think Lissa would object. I’ve always loved legs, but watching a cute girl in a short skirt couldn’t even compare to putting both hands around a Lissa’s thighs and letting my thumbs follow the line of her muscles to her ankles. Lissa’s body is so tight there’s pretty much no butt-ledge. It was a clean, unbroken line as our hands took long strokes from her waist to her ankles. The calves that guys appreciate so much when they see them in a pair of high heels are so delicate beneath the fingers that I wanted to cradle them gently, not just rub.

I was acutely aware of Melody’s body pressing against mine as we worked on our lover together. She reached across to put a hand on each cheek and drag her fingertips sensuously down Lissa’s sculpted legs. To get a better angle, she knelt between Lissa’s legs. I moved behind her and reached over her to follow her hands with my own. When Melody reached to start the stroke again, I let my oily hands flow from Lissa’s legs onto Melody’s, stroking upward from where she knelt and moving across her tummy and breasts. Melody’s breath caught and she ground her butt into my erection for a moment before we both moved back and each lifted one of Lissa’s feet to massage.

Lissa once joked to me that she was a classic runway model—tall, skinny, and big feet. True, since at 5’10” she was as tall as me, and her size-ten feet were as big as mine. There was nothing clunky or out of proportion, though. Her feet were long and thin, with high arches. Her toes were as delicate as her fingers and it made me just want to suck them into my mouth. Melody caught my eye and winked. Then we both lowered our mouths and bathed her toes with our tongues. Her feet aren’t very ticklish, which was a good thing. I’d have had a paroxysm if they’d been doing to me what we were doing to Lissa.

When we finally petted her feet for the last time, I reached under Lissa and gently rolled her over. A little smile played on her lips but she kept her eyes closed as we started the whole process over again. Maybe it was a little more interesting for us since this trip down included those beautiful breasts, but as sensuous as the massage was, it wasn’t overtly sexual. Oh, Melody and I were certainly teasing each other with stray strokes and we sure didn’t ignore Lissa’s breasts. Melody couldn’t resist a little lick of each of Lissa’s nipples. I was always between half-hard and hard. There was enough sexual edge just because we were enjoying ourselves and each other so much.

When I started rubbing circles on Lissa’s tummy, Melody linked her fingers through mine so it was like two hands and twenty fingers. Lissa was quaking as we moved down, carefully avoiding her plump labia and working the last of the tension out of her quads. I glanced over at the bedside clock and realized with a shock that we’d been massaging Lissa for an hour and a half. Little trembles kept going through her body and she kept moaning in a high-pitched whine. Melody and I linked hands once again as we settled down on either side of Lissa and with our joined fingers, we reached down and stroked Lissa’s pussy from bottom to top one time.

We didn’t penetrate anything, didn’t part her folds or try to find her clit, but with that one stroke, Lissa came up off the bed arching her back so that only her shoulders and heels were touching the sheets. The scream was ear-piercing. Not only was there a flood of juices from her pussy, but an equal flood sprang from her eyes as they flew open looking wildly around. They fixed first on me and then on Melody. Lissa’s arms came around the two of us and hugged us close to her as she sobbed.

“I love you. I love you both,” she gasped. “Oh god, I love you so much. And I’m so scared. Tony, Melody—please don’t ever let me leave you. Please. Oh god, I love you! Please. Please.”

The sobs diminished as we kissed her eyes, her cheeks, and her lips, whispering words of comfort and assuring her that we would always be with her. We settled down and in a few minutes Lissa was sleeping, cradled in our arms. Melody looked at me. I whispered, “I love you.” She smiled and slipped out of bed. She put on a robe and padded down the hall to check on the boys and make sure that our lovemaking hadn’t woken them. She slipped back into bed with a smile on her face and put both hands on one side of her face to show me they were asleep.

Soon, we were too.


Spring break went way too quickly. We spent the entire week at Lissa’s house. Lissa still had to work, but we put more time in at the club, practicing every day. I was feeling strong and my game was the best it’s ever been. Sam Jacobson came by and went over the registration information for the championships in Tempe. He gave Lissa our tickets and hotel reservations.

Melody and I went downtown to the Market one day. I’d lived in Seattle for seven months, just ten blocks from Pike Place Market, and had never visited. We picked up some fresh vegetables and fish, found some really good orange coated almonds, and tried on silly hats. We were sitting at a little café on the second floor when Melody suddenly pointed down the stairs. I had to shift my position around a little before I saw Kate taking an order from the counter and leaving the restaurant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.