Rhapsody Suite - Cover

Rhapsody Suite

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Twenty-three

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twenty-three - Second volume of Model Student. Tony competes in the Intercollegiate Racquetball tournament and is welcomed back by the athletes at PCAD and SCU. A surprise after-party turns into a posing party and Tony paints a dozen beautiful women for the PCAD Gala.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting  

EVERYONE WAS FINALLY GONE. Bree drove Allison and Sonia back to her house. Wendy offered to give Amy, Sandra, and Kate a lift to campus. We’d cleaned up the trash and had a bag sitting by the garage door ready to take out, but the three of us were still naked, so we hadn’t taken it to the garbage cans yet. It was a regular receiving line on the way out. Every single girl gave each of the three of us a warm kiss on the way out the door. Even Sonia laid one on me.

“What about the boyfriend?” I asked.

“I’ve been naked with you all day,” she smiled. “Don’t tell him.”

When Wendy came to kiss me goodbye, she wrapped both arms around me and pulled me close for a long, sensuous kiss.

“I understand I missed this opportunity last night, so I just wanted to see what the big deal was.” She ground her crotch into my persistent erection. “It is a big deal,” she grinned.

It was Kate, though, that captured us. I was at the point where I could recognize her tentative but hopeful kiss as she pressed soft lips against mine and allowed her tongue to slip between them. It left me breathless. But as I watched, she gave Lissa and Melody exactly the same innocent but provocative kiss. By the time she was out the door, I was ready to burst.

“Oh, god! Women, I am so fucking horny! Nine beautiful naked women all day long. I’ve been hard for hours.”

“Believe me, lover, everyone noticed,” Lissa said.

“And do you know what they are all thinking now?” Melody asked.

“They are all riding home in their cars, quietly sitting in their little wet panties wondering which of us you are going to fuck first and how many orgasms we’ll have before you’re through,” Lissa finished. With that, my two girlfriends wrapped an arm around each other and headed toward the bedroom, hips swaying in unison with their boyfriend panting along behind.

They walked straight to the bed, crawled up on it together, and stopped. They were pressed tightly together with just their hands and knees on the bed and their legs spread apart. I walked into the bedroom to see the most incredible display of ass and pussy of my young life.

“Tony,” Melody said, “we love how you make love to us. We love how you always think of our pleasure and are slow and gentle with us. We love you, Tony. But right now, we are every bit as horny as you are and all we want is for you to come up behind us and fuck us into oblivion.” With every heaving breath, her hips swayed and as they did, so did Lissa’s. Who was I to argue with what my girlfriends wanted?

I walked right up between Melody’s ankles, positioned my cock at her entrance, and pushed. The feeling was almost enough to make me pass out. As I sank to the root in her hot, wet tunnel she raised her head and wailed her pleasure. Lissa caught her lips in a kiss, but it was difficult for her to keep the contact as every time I pulled out and slammed back in, Melody would move back and forth a foot with the impact. I was lost in the sheer joy of fucking. I loved Melody and treasured everything about her, but at the moment it was difficult to feel anything but the heart-stopping pounding as she repeatedly screamed out my name and Lissa’s.

That was a reminder to me. I pulled out of Melody and she moaned longingly after me, but in a flash, I was positioned behind Lissa and began to sink between her beautiful fleshy lips. Lissa is about seven inches taller than Melody, and from this angle it was easy to see that most of the difference is in their legs. Her butt and pussy were a good four inches higher than Melody’s, but the different angle was no less pleasurable. Lissa took up the wail from Melody as I fucked her harder than I’d ever done before. We were animals in heat and none of us could think of anything but fucking.

I let my left hand trail down Melody’s ass as I plowed into Lissa and soon I had two fingers plunging into Melody’s hot box. And that set the stage for the rest of the night. I kept switching back and forth between the two hot women, savoring every difference that I could between the two. They brought hands up to each other’s pussy and strummed their clits as I filled their vaginas. They only stayed upright by means of leaning against each other for support.

When I was ready to come, I pushed them both over on their backs, crawled between them and sprayed all over their tits and necks—something I’d never done before. We were wild and depraved. We didn’t even clean off. I was still hard. They rolled toward each other and mashed their come-covered tits together. I leaned forward between them and used the juices as lubricant as I slid my cock into the crevice between their breasts. They fought mouth to mouth for my next load, which was not long coming.

I rolled to the side, finally too exhausted to keep going, though my cock hadn’t received the message yet. Melody crawled up over Lissa and the two girls devoured each other. In seconds, both girls were screaming into each other’s pussies as they climaxed again.

We showered. We soaked in the tub. We found massage oil and oiled each other until we were all slippery and sliding back and forth over each other in a full body-to-body massage. In the aftershock of our naked posing party, we couldn’t get enough of each other.


At midnight, four hours after our guests departed, we were cuddled in a slippery, sweaty ball in the middle of the bed, so physically spent we couldn’t move.

“How are we ever going to keep the next posing party from turning into an all-out orgy?” Lissa asked. “I thought they’d never leave so we could get in here and fuck!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.