Rhapsody Suite - Cover

Rhapsody Suite

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Twenty-two

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twenty-two - Second volume of Model Student. Tony competes in the Intercollegiate Racquetball tournament and is welcomed back by the athletes at PCAD and SCU. A surprise after-party turns into a posing party and Tony paints a dozen beautiful women for the PCAD Gala.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting  

WHEN I RETURNED TO THE LOWER LEVEL bearing two bottles of Prosecco, a bottle of peach juice, and the required ten glasses, the first thing I noticed was that no one had dressed. At least not in clothes. Melody had produced a dozen strips of fabric and the girls were busy draping them partially over their bodies, apparently making sure that their most delectable bits stayed exposed. The tableau setting had been rearranged and it looked like they were getting ready for another sketch. I groaned inwardly. I’d worked for two and a half hours on the last one and I couldn’t believe the girls wanted to go through the agony of posing again.

The girls descended on me as I poured the Bellinis. Each one coyly took the cocktail and kissed me on the cheek, including Melody and Lissa. I poured my own and we raised a toast.

“Here’s to all our new friends and models,” Melody said.

“Here’s to naked art parties,” Bree seconded. Everyone laughed.

“No kidding,” Sonia added. “I’ve never been to a naked slumber party before. If you’re naked at an athletic party, you’re in deep shit.”

“There’s only one problem,” Lissa said. Everyone looked at her expectantly. “Someone here is way overdressed.” Everyone turned to me. I know I got red. My erection hadn’t completely died from the last round of getting kissed. It had been all I could do to keep my hands still.

“Ohhhh,” I groaned. “Is this going to be another ‘embarrass Tony’ moment?”

“Just go behind the curtain like a good art model and get undressed. Then come back out here and we’ll get you in costume,” Melody said.

“These sheets are costumes?”

“You’ll see.”

I obediently went back behind the drapes and shed my sweats. That took about a second. I looked down at my cock. It didn’t make any difference if it was up or down; I was going to be embarrassed. Oh well. I took another drink and walked out as casually as I could.

They didn’t stare. Well, not all of them. At least not all at once. Melody and Lissa came over and held out a length of red fabric. They draped it over my right shoulder so that it hung down to the top of my right thigh. Like the girls, however, it didn’t really cover anything. Everyone examined it critically and then Amy stepped over and pulled it down a little further until it came to about mid-thigh. I was a little nervous when Sandra approached with a pair of scissors, but she stepped behind me and cut off the back of the fabric at the same length as the front. I don’t think anyone noticed that the whole time she was supposedly cutting the fabric, she had one hand squeezing my bare ass.

Two strips were cut from the scrap and Allison grabbed one to tie the sheet in a bunch at my shoulder. Kate brought the other one and put it around my waist. She was enjoying rubbing my skin front and back, too, and it was becoming obvious that I was enjoying it. Her nipples lightly brushed across my arm and my erection came to full attention.

“Hey Melody, does that thing ever go down?” Bree asked.

“Not if you don’t fuck with it,” Melody answered promptly. This elicited a bunch of groans, including one from me.

“Okay,” Sandra said as she tugged me toward the rearranged daybed. “This is scene two.” She pushed me down on the bed. For a minute I thought she was going to jump on top of me, but she restrained herself.

“I can’t draw if I’m in the scene,” I said matter-of-factly. Certainly, they would see the logic of that statement.

“Are you totally oblivious to the fact that there are four other artists in this room?” Amy demanded. “Come on, Tony. We need a model for our portfolios, too.”

“If you draw me with an erection, they won’t let you enter it in the student exhibition, so just settle down, okay?” I laughed. Okay, I was on this side of the easel again. That’s where this adventure started, if I remembered correctly. But the likelihood that my boner was going away anytime soon was pretty remote. After Sandra got me pretty much in place—facing the opposite direction that Kate had been—Allison slid her pretty ass in under my head. I was suddenly looking up at her very erect nipple.

“Get your tongue in your mouth, Tony,” Lissa laughed. “Just because she kisses like me, doesn’t mean she is me.”

Oh geez! Things got harder, so to speak, when Wendy stretched out behind me on the bed and was propped up on various pillows. Her head was up against Allison, so her boobs were pretty much in my ear.

“Better view than last Friday?” she whispered.

“I’m finding it hard to believe you’re here doing this,” I answered.

“For real. I thought I was just kidding around and teasing a nice young guy while his girlfriend’s back was turned. Then she calls me and says I need to do this. What could I say?”

“Which one?”

“Melody. She invited me over to see the mural you painted before she asked me to come and pose. Wow.”

“Glad you came?”

“I haven’t yet, but if you move your elbow a little, I might.”

I looked up past Allison’s boob at Wendy’s face and both girls broke up laughing.

“Tony, no tickling the models,” Amy said as she positioned Sonia. Sonia sat on the end board of the bed leaning across Allison’s left shoulder so she could see me.

Finally, Kate got Bree settled in front of me in a mirror reflection of where she was in the first sketch. She was leaning on me with her arm crooked across my thigh looking directly up past my cock at me. When I looked at her she pointedly looked at my cock and then licked her lips. I closed my eyes and shook my head. Then the damn girl blew on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.