Lucie Loves Luke - Cover

Lucie Loves Luke

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Porn star finds love while helping out a charter captain who offers small boat adult sailing cruises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Porn Theatre   .

Cast of characters:

Me – Narrator, live-aboard charter sailboat skipper. Early retired tekkie.

Lucie – twenty-year-old European porn star.

Luke – young boat crewman who met Wendi on another boat. Starred with Lucie in a porn video.

Wendi - tall lean blonde in her late twenties. Small tits, big smile, and talented crotch. Married to me.

Author’s Note: This story is a follow-on to “Lusty Lori” and “Wendi The Winch Wench” which will have earlier adventures of the characters portrayed here. It may be read alone however.


When we reached the boat we all stripped. Wendi had teasingly said she’d never had sex with a porn star before and Lucie claimed to have missed my older pecker. She wasn’t fucking Erik (her agent) anymore and told him this might be her last video. It was six hours after we picked up the “lovebirds” as we humorously referred to Lucie and Luke, at the airport. They had just starred in a new porn flick. Lucie’s agent Erik had flown back to Prague, Lucie’s home town where he would be working with another one of his actresses.

On the drive to the sailboat where my wife Wendi and I lived, Lucie, known to the porn world as “Busty Buffy,” had explained to us that she still had time on her visa. Her university classes in Prague didn’t start until after that and she wanted to spend her remaining time with Luke and us. We’d met Lucie and her agent on a previous cruise with us on their way to a video shoot.

Wendi and I run an adult charter cruise service in partnership with Luke. Luke and Wendi had met while working for another adult cruise service and we developed a similar ofering for our area. Luke also knew Lucie from the cruise she’d booked on the other service and had hit it off big time. He’d gone with her to play roles in a video and they brought some barely edited footage to show us.

Luke and my wife were fuck-buddies long before we were married and there was no reason for them to stop. I’d had a few fantasy-fulfilling fucks with Lucie earlier and looked forward to more. She and I had developed a mentoring friendship as well. Nudity and sexual sharing is common on our boat so that enhanced our activities on board. Luke and Wendi went below for a bit. It didn’t take long before I recognized the noises she makes when she has a cock plundering her pussy.

Lucie slowly twirled around, giving me a good look at her landmark breasts from all angles. I laid back. She teased my mouth with them and dragged them over my eager erection, moving down for the most magnificent tit-fuck possible. Putting her hips over mine, I watched in fascination as that talented young pussy swallowed my rod. The view between her hanging mammaries was a landscape of sex. Knowing how to stimulate those giant globes, I had her moving on me, whimpering and moaning. She skillfully paced our orgasms to coincide when she reached the limits of holding back on letting herself go. As our intense genital contractions faded she hugged me and buried her face in my neck.

“I’m so glad to be back here,” she said in her cute Czech accent. “I don’t like California very much ... too phony. You guys are a lot more real. And the water is so much nicer than the concrete of L.A.” It was great sex and she slept with me that night too.

The next day was rainy so we stayed in port and visited. When Luke showed us the rough video he’d brought we found that the general storyline was actually a bit more complex than the usual sex flick. It started with Buffy and a jock type boyfriend in bed. He was all about her satisfying him so she was shortchanged. In the flick she met Luke at college and seduced him when he was nice to her. As the sex was more loving she was conflicted. There were two more bangs with each guy. The second one had her calling Luke right after fucking Mr. Jock; he always came on her pussy or tits which didn’t satisfy her so she needed Luke to screw for satisfaction. Luke not only made her come numerous times, he always gave her the cream pies she liked. Luke got her off; Mr. Jock doesn’t so she tells the jock he is history.

The thrust of this video, so to speak, was designed to appeal to women and couples—an underserved market. It was a test to see if guys would go for her tits and women for the message. It would be released on Buffy’s website in about a month. Since she had some control of her website she would review it before it was to be released. We would get a chance to review and comment too.

The time on Lucie’s visa was running out soon so we let the love birds spend the last twenty-four hours together. Having invited Luke to visit her at home he started the passport and visa process with the money he got for his part in the video and the money he had saved up from crewing.

After she left they Skyped every other day. Having written the script he was waiting to see how his first effort worked out. Lucie sent us sales figures every day, which climbed rapidly as the word got around. It was the most successful one she had ever had.

Travel time had Luke on pins and needles but Wendi kept him as calm as her pussy could. Finally, we dropped him off at the airport and waited to hear from him. He texted when he could and said the flights were more or less on time. Lucie had met him at the airport and they took a train and bus to her flat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.