CB&G-AO - Cover

CB&G-AO

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Young Adult Sex Story: Teen group of boys and girls find their boyfriends/girlfriends and allow full body contact.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   .

Kelly was jumping for joy on her bed, she was an almost 16 years old, long blond hair, petite body girl now measuring a b cup bra. 28, 18, 22, she was proud of her body standing some 163 cm tall. She found it funny that boys understood some imperial measurements and some metric. Her 17 years old brother was playing with his band in the garage and the music was very good. Dressed in just her new see thru pink panties and her new matching bra she walked into the bathroom. On the toilet was Keith, her brother’s Tony best friend. On seeing Kelly a girl he did have the hots for, he immediately got an erection.

He had just finished using the toilet and Kelly bouncing around pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. Keith just stood there with his exposed hard on. Looking at her sexy body. Kelly reached out and started to stroke it. He stepped forward and Kelly, completely inexperienced open her mouth and licked the head. “Just suck like a lollipop please Kelly” Keith asked.

This Kelly did and was rewarded with a mouth full of cum. Kelly shook with the pleasure of Keith cumming into her mouth. She swallow the cum, keeping part within her mouth for taste. Keith bent forward and french kissed Kelly. He did like the taste of his own cum. Tony called Keith to hurry up. Keith said “Don’t tell, please, we will speak later.” Zip himself up and returned to the garage.

Kelly still sitting on the toilet, savoured the taste of Keith cum. She had heard other girls talk about giving head jobs to their boyfriends. At no time did anyone say the pleasure of the taste of cum was so delicious. Flushing the toilet she returned to her room closed the door and using the cum from her mouth she touched her sexy spot between her legs. She came within minutes and pushed the finger deep into her pussy. She wondered if Keith, a boy she liked, would let her suck him again. She decided to watch the boys play their music. She put on a slim short summer dress, one she knew the band boys liked her to wear as she often flashed her panties.

In the garage the boys were playing some Blue’s music. Then decided to play some classical rock and roll music from the 50’s. This had a nice beat and Kelly got up and danced to it. The door bell rang. Kelly answered it and three of her girlfriends, the same age came in. They went into the garage to dance to the music. They were of similar build. Angela had crop top on with a skirt and orange nickers. Kim a white tied blouse with no bra and tight white shorts. Wendy a dress like Kelly. They danced away to the music and sang to some of the 4 boys music. This went on for some 90 minutes. They boys were happy to play for the girls who were flashing nickers as they danced. Every boy had a hard on.

When the boys stop playing they all went to the kitchen for some drinks and biscuits. Around the dining table Kelly sat next to Keith. He asked “When do you girls turn 16 please”. Within two months they were all sixteen. Keith looked at the boys and got a shock as Kelly held his leg, touching his leg very close to his groin, “We could use use you as a backing choir, your voices sounded very nice and a dance group.” He looked at them all finally resting her eyes on Kelly.

They all said yes and then started on costume design. Tony stated we need to check the designs, remember you must be sexy but not rude. All four girls stood up looking at what they had on the ended up on crop top with no bra, the boys agreed. Tight bike pants shorts but short not knee length and a cover dress like Kelly had on so they could do quick change. They sat back on the table with Kelly again next to Keith and sneakily a grab at his leg/groin area smiling at him. He realised he had a chance with her. He put his hand over hers moving to his cock which she grabbed in joy.

The boys went back into the garage. Tony said remember they are an extra to the band and we have to look out for them. They, being boys discussed the sexy nature of the girls and their needs. Keith kept quiet smiling, He knew his choice and the other two boys did not pick Kelly because they did not want to upset Tony. Within 5 minutes each boy picked out the girl they wanted with Keith saying last, OK I will look after Kelly. OK Tony. He agreed as he wanted Angela.

They then broke away and the girls went into Kelly room to change into some of Kelly’s clothes. Even though the colours were all over the place they went back to the garage and paraded the dress look, then quickly stripped off their dresses to show the crop top/ shorts idea. All of the boys got a hard on with seeing the girls strip and the smallness of Kelly clothes. Really showing the girls assets. They applauded the idea. They boys went over to their choice of girl and the girls were happy with their partners including Keith. They looked over the girls and decided on a colour range. Kelly out of sight of Tony, got Keith to hold her boobs, he squeezed tightly and pushed her ass into him, he was showing he was hard for her. She smiled. Releasing her they turned around and agreed on a white shiny dress with a golden brown/yellow crop top/shorts.

The girls ran back to Kelly room and changed again for the boys back into their clothes but they chatted about their boy and what they did. Every girls did allow their boy to feel their boobs. Tony did manage to kiss Angela and she was so happy. Angela suggested if the boys could play at her birthday party as practice and they all agreed to get the boys to play at their 16th birthday. They now had four weeks to get their costumes together. Angela rang her mum and told her what was happening. Her mum was a private dress maker and asked the girls to come over.

Kelly ran into the garage and told Tony where the girls were going. Angela mum has agreed to make them. Also as she stood very close to Keith, asked if they could play at each girls birthday as practice. They boys all look at each other and agreed. Keith said “I/we will need to get together to get a song list guys and practice with our girls, Happy.” They all agreed. Kelly had in the mean time pressed her boobs into Keith arm and grabbed his ass. The boys did not notice but Keith did. He smiled at Kelly. I’ll come around tomorrow Tony and help set out the girls songs. They all agreed. Kelly went back to the girls and told them. They all agreed to be there tomorrow and left for Angela home.

That night Keith stayed over as his father could not drop him over in the morning. He would sleep in the spare room next to Kelly. She was in second heaven. That night Angela also came over so her mum had free time to sew their outfits. They sat in the garage on the bean bags listening to music. Tony was so busy with kissing Angela he did not realise Kelly had changed clothes to a loose top and skirt with no undies. As the music played on and Angela kept kissing Tony. Keith not only kissed Kelly but had a good feel of her boobs and when she grabbed his hand and placed it under her skirt the fingers found her honey pot. He rubbed her to her first male feel orgasm with fingers. After she had come some three times she turned and pulled out his cock. She sucked away and he quickly came into her mouth. He shot gallons, well he felt he did, into Kelly’s lovely mouth. Every drop was swallowed by her. He kissed her and got his tongue deep into Kelly mouth wanting to taste their juices. They kinds tidied themselves as the last song finished. Kelly parents came in calling bed time.

Keith went into the spare room, Tony to his. Angela went with Kelly into her room. They quickly stripped off and put on their dolly night clothes without undies. And quickly into bed before Kelly mum came in. They hugged each other softly talking about their boys. They both agreed they let them feel their boobs and Angela could feel his hard cock against her leg. Kelly agreed to each action but did not mention her pussy cum and head job. Each girl they played with each others pussy slowly inserting their fingers into each other pussy. They had done this before, but did not go through their hymen. They both came together rubbing tit to tit. They fell asleep in happiness dreaming it was their boy fingering them.

Keith was woken up around 5.30 with the feeling of a warm sexy mouth around his morning hard on, he realised it was Kelly. He laid there enjoying the feeling of her warm mouth sucking, licking and bouncing up and down his cock. He reached for her finding his hands went onto her bare ass. He put his hands under her to her stomach and lifted her body and pussy towards his mouth. Surprised as she did not have any panties on. He push out his tongue and it entered her pussy on the first shot. His tongue felt her hymen. He lick around inside of that warm juicy pussy. She came and flooded his tongue, mouth and face with her juice. This set him off and he shot his load into Kelly. They collapsed in mutual orgasms. Around 10 minutes Kelly left the sleeping Keith, covered him up and returned to her bedroom. She kissed Angela and fell asleep with the biggest smile she had ever had.

The alarm went off at 7.30, Angela could smell something on her lips. Looking at Kelly, who was still smiling, she asked “Why the big smile?”

“I dreamt I was in bed with Keith and he eat me out. Not only was the feeling of being with Keith fantastic, I must have come heaps.” she replied. In reality she knew she did enter his bed and sucked him off as well, Angela was really smelling the cum she left on her lips after she kissed her. They kissed and went to the bathroom for a shower. After dressing in crop top and a skirt with undies this time they went downstairs for breakfast. Kelly parents were in the dining room finishing their breakfast. They had to open the shop and would be returning around 5.30pm. They told the girls to let the boys sleep otherwise they would be grumpy all day. Kelly said “OK mum I will not play my ballet music loud!” they all laughed. They left for work knowing the girls were not involved with any boys. Ha. Ha.

The girls finished their breakfast, looking at each other Kelly said “Shall we wake our boys, and how?”

Angela blushed red “Can I get into bed with Tony, will you mind?”

Kelly smiled “Are you going to let him go all the way?”

Angela replied “No but I just want to feel him naked next to me.”

Kelly replied “How about a pack, we let our boys have us on our sixteen birthday, as a present for both of us and them?”

Angela smiled “Yes that sounds great. Come on lets get naked and wake them up. I might even wank off Tony.”

They rang to Kelly room and stripped off. They entered each boys room Angela climb into Tony bed. He woke as Angela was trying to take his PJ’s off. He smiled and assisted. He kissed her and grabbed her ass moving it so she was on top of him. Angela whispered “I’m still a virgin and I’m going to promise it to you on my 16th if you become my boyfriend.”

Tony looked and kissed her replying “Yes I want you as a girlfriend.” They kissed again. She sat up and rubbed her pussy along his cock. He ended up shooting all of his cum along their body. Angela, using her boobs rubbed the spunk all over his chest. He turned her around and started to eat her out. She was in heaven with his eating, licking, poking and came all over his face. She turned around and madly kissed Tony licking her juices from his mouth and lips. Suddenly she remembered the smell from this morning, she smiled. They stayed like this for some ten minutes just feeling and kissing.

In the meantime Kelly entered Keith bed and pulled back the covers. Keith was asleep and hard again. She sat on his chest and started to wank him very slowly. Leaning over she kissed the head of his cock and just licked around the head. With her other hand she reached for his balls and gently played with them. Keith woke again to the feeling of Kelly’s lips on his cock again. This time her pussy was almost in his face, and a beautiful sight it was. Placing his hands on her hips he pulled that pussy onto his face and rubbed his face into it. Kelly felt the action, for the pleasure she ended up deep throating Keith and had her nose deep within his ball sack. She stayed like this for some two minutes before coming up for air. She quickly gobbled his cock wanting his cum again. He did not disappoint. He shot another load into her mouth and down that throat. She screamed in pleasure, lucky it was muffled by Keith cock deep within her mouth. She collapsed on Keith. Keith then started his breakfast seconds by licking out Kelly pussy, clit and around her asshole. Kelly laid there exhausted and delirious with the pleasure Keith was doing to her body. Suddenly she came and again flooded his face and mouth with her juices. As Keith called his PJ. Meaning Pussy Juice. Keith turned her around and again kissed her deeply. They just laid there in bliss. Keith stirred again with her legs and pussy over his cock. Kelly said, like Angela, “If you become by boyfriend I will let you have my virginity on my 16th birthday.”

Keith replied “Hell yes Kelly, I’ve always loved you since I joined the band and wanted you as my girlfriend. I was not sure what Tony would be like though, me being with you. I do love you.”

Kelly hugged Keith “Yes we are now boyfriend/girlfriend and I don’t care what Tony says. Actually Tony has what he wants, Angela is in his bed now. But I don’t think she in to head jobs yet so don’t mention please. But I will do it to you any time, I love the taste of your cum sliding down my throat.” With that Keith got hard between Kelly legs she was rubbing it along her slit and he sent his third load of the morning onto Kelly’s ass. They both enjoyed the feeling and Kelly did have a small orgasm as well. She could feel the cum slowly running down the crack of her sexy ass. After some ten minutes they walked naked to the bathroom to shower. They dried each other then returned to the bedrooms to dress.

After hearing the shower Tony and Angela waited some ten minutes then also walked naked to the shower and enjoyed each other until the shower went cold. They quickly dried each other then dressed. Kelly and Angela smiled at each other whilst their man got some breakfast. They decided to have some more toast. At ten thirty the rest of the band and girls arrived. With the decision by the boys and the agreement of the girls they decided to practice after lunch. The girls went into Kelly’s bedroom and closed the door.

The girls all discussed their nights. They were all happy with the choice of band member. Neither Angela or Kelly mentioned what happened this morning other than the pack. The other girls agreed and form a plan for each boy at their sixteenth to be away and have their pleasure. Just for information all of the girls had a problem with their periods and were on the pill.

The boys all chatted about the girls and boasted about their pleasures however both Tony and Keith did not discuss this morning pleasures. They did mention the pack and did some arrangements for their girls to get laid. They then went on to discuss a plan for the parties. They agreed on a 6 play 5 break plan with the girls in 4 sets. They would have a go this afternoon. They then discussed the song choice with Keith reminding them they can use the set plan but needed different songs for each party and the same people would be attending. This made the planning harder but more interesting for their song base.

Angela mum rang at 11.30 saying the costumes are ready. Kelly told Tony where they were going. Arriving At Angela’s home her mother showed the girls the costumes. They loved it. Changing they tried on the clothes. Angela mum watched them as they paraded their costumes. The dresses which had a quick shoulder release revealed the crop top/shorts. Angela mum got a shock. It would appear her choice of the light gold fabric together with their suntan made the girls all look naked. The girls all loved it and insisted on keeping the colour. Angela mum objected and agreed to do another colour a shiny Gold. In the meantime they could use them for practice. This kept the girls happy. They returned to Kelly’s with a plan to show the boys this afternoon.

The boys and girls had lunch together with each boy sitting next to their girlfriend. Quite a few hands were below the table top including Angela and Kelly. Keith discussed the sets plan and had printed out a song and set list for the first gig at Jill’s Birthday. She was happy with the song list. They would practice the songs and sets this afternoon. The dress code was the girl would first show their chorus skills with some popular songs so the dress would be needed. Third set would be dance with dress, forth set dance in crop top, final set dance and chorus. Depends on location if cover dress is needed or crop tops/shorts. The girls all agreed. The music show would last 2.5 to 3 hours. With 4 breaks of background/classical music for rest periods which Keith and Tony would arrange. Keith asked Tony if he could stay over in need. Tony agreed if both parents agree. Kelly was hugging Keith’s hard on with the news. He almost cum with her grip.

Keith excused himself to go to toilet. Kelly followed a few seconds later but was not noticed as they boys were too bust smooching with their girls. Kelly ran to the bathroom just as Keith finished and twisted him around sinking to her knees, she swallowed his cock deep within her mouth. It took seconds for him to get hard and within a minute to shoot his cum into Kelly’s throat. She rubbed herself to an orgasm as well. As he finished he lifted her and deeply kissed and hugged her. He zipped up and watched Kelly sit on the toilet. He grabbed her boobs just to tease her. She smiled at him and kissed his shorts just where his semi hard cock was. He grabbed the toilet paper and wiped her pussy having a good feel at the same time. Kelly pulled her panties and shorts up. They kissed again and returned down stairs. They were not missed as the boys were too busy kissing and feeling their girls.

On Keith return Tony finally called practice time. The boys went to the garage, the girls to Kelly’s room to change and gossip about feeling their boys and the boys feeling their boobs in different ways. They all had hard nipples whilst they changed. They practice the way to remove their dresses to reveal their band clothes. In all other instances they would be facing the audience today they would use the band as their audience and watch their band member hard cocks make tents in their shorts.

The band call their first break and the girls joined them, They did their songs together with the happy birthday song. This sounded, according to Tony and Keith brilliant. Three of the girls did had song and dance lessons as younger kids. The third section involved the girls dancing and singing. Rest then the fourth. During the first dance song the girls turned to the band and stripped off their dresses. Well the song went into rapid silent with four boys looking with both of their eyes and cocks at what looked like four naked girls. They put their music instruments down and hugged their girlfriends. As they got closer the band members realised the colour of their material was really not appropriate for shows, practice yes show no. The girls laughed and hugged their partners. Boobs pointing out like the boys cocks hard. After a few minutes of feeling and hugs the band went back to practice watching the girls dance. With the other songs they did just short versions, during the dancing they did full songs, just to perv on the girls sexy boobs and tight camel toe shorts. After the 4th session the girls rested and had a drink. Today for the fifth and final section the girls danced and sang without their dresses. This time with their man and the so called stage area. Quite a few boobs were rubbed against their man. The last song, the last waltz was sung by the girls to the soft music as they played softer and softer. To no band music. The boys held their girls as they finished. The then hugged them in pleasure.

They all hugged and shouted for joy at the completion. Sexual tension was high, when the phone rang. Kelly answered it. It was Angela mum saying the new outfits were ready. Kelly did say the boys did agree with her about the colour, however the girls will use them for practice in lieu of the birthday night shows. Angela’s mum mentioned she would come over. Keith and Tony set up a quick overview to show.

At 5.30 Kelly parents, Keith father and Angela mum came over arriving within a minute of each other. Then followed by the parents of the other girls and boys. The girls invited them to see what they were doing. The band and the girls did a quick preview including the opening of their dresses for the dance part. All parents did state the music and routines was very good and agreed the material was not a good colour. Angela mum then showed the golden costumes. The girls ran to Kelly room and put it on and returned. They did look better for the shows, still revealing but not rude. The girls mentioned they would not waste the current one and would only use for practice here.

Keith and Angela did ask their parent if they could stay over for a few days to help with the planning of music and dance routines for the four birthday parties. And they were on school holidays. They discussed with Tony & Kelly parents who agreed. Keith and Angela parents kept talking and finding out they were both single parents. They swapped phone numbers.

That evening, at the suggestion of Kelly’s mum, they had a few KFC buckets together. The band and choir went back to the garage to listen to music and talk whilst the parents discussed their daughters birthday planning as they would all attend each other parties. They acted in good steed with their parents around. They did agree to practice each day until this Saturday when some people had other things to do. Basically they wanted to be with their girl.

The parents came in and asked “In lieu of 4 parties how would you like to have one large party at the community hall on the third birthday girl, that was Kelly. The hall is available that night. Talk about it and come out and see us shortly.” They left them to discuss. At this point every girl jumped on their boyfriends lap and they realised they have a few minutes to kiss, feel and cuddle time. Keith and Tony did agree but the girls agreed on the condition they could have a smaller dinner on their day with the boys. It was also discussed the pack the girls arranged and changed to allow Wendy to be a part. That is on Wendy night or the next day the boys could have their reward of each girls virginity. They all agreed. They went out to the lounge room and discussed the planning. It was agreed with all. Wendy did get her parents agreement to have a sleepover in their basement on her night. That room could be locked from the inside Wendy whispered. The parents did agree to each one having a smaller party on their actual day except Kelly with no more than 10 people.

The boys and girls went back to the garage and cuddled each other with wandering hands. Angela and Kelly were the happiest because their man was going to be available in the morning. Some 15 minutes later they separated and agreed to meet at 10.30 in the morning for show practice. The overnight planning was a band and choir name. They all said their good bye’s. Keith and Angela did notice their parent did take a while to drive away. They looked at each other and smiled. They too would like to see their parent happy.

The next morning Kelly and Angela got up when Kelly’s parents were getting ready for work. And sat in the lounge room discussing their party fashions. Five minutes after her parents left they returned to the bedroom stripped off and went to their man. This time they were ready for them being naked. Angela lay on top of Tony and got him to spunk between their bodies. They turned and Tony eat out Angela. She wanked off Tony and got a mouthful of spunk when he shot and she had the wrong angle. She did enjoy the taste and proceeded to lick his cock clean.

Kelly went straight for Keith’s cock and deep throated it. He tongue lashed her pussy and clit hard. She came at the same time he shot his cum into her. She turned and kissed him deeply letting his cum drip into his mouth. Again she held his cock between her legs and made him cum all over her bum. This time Keith rubbed the cum all over her ass and down her crease fingering her asshole from behind. She came again on the pleasure. He moved her up so he could chew on her boobs and managed to get a knuckle of a finger into her ass. She bounced in pleasure. Then collapsed on him.

About an hour later they all had a shower and met the others band and girls. The rehearsal went very will with some minor changes as they now only had one event. After lunch and by agreement each couple went to a different part of the house for kissing and cuddling session. Kelly went into Keith room, with Angela in Tony’s room. The other two stayed down stairs. A timer was set. Kelly did give Keith two head jobs whilst he gave her some 4 orgasms. The timer went off and the girls met in Kelly room, they boys started their first session music.

The girls all discussed how far they went with their man with Angela mentioning she gave a head job to Tony and his spunk tasted good. The others two did do hand jobs and finally Kelly admitted she does head jobs as well. As she stated the taste of Keith spunk is beautiful and she cannot get enough of the nectar. The other two agreed to try with their men tomorrow. Each boy did give their girls at least two orgasms. On hearing the music stop they went down and joined their guys for drinks and kisses.

They practice their singing and dance routines with the boys. Sitting around after three hours playing they discussed a band name. They came up with CB&G. After checking it out it was not used and is unique. The boys and girls parents came around 4.30 and picked them up. Tony and Keith put on some soft interlude music and grabbed their girls on to the bean bags. They kiss cuddled and Kelly managed another head job on Keith. Before their parents came home.

After dinner Keith rang his dad. No reply. He thought he would be working back. Angela rang her mum also no reply. As they had their partners they did not worry any further. They spent the night kissing cuddling and testing different interlude music after some three hours they had two of the sessions agreed upon. They did not work too hard to string out their staying over.

Tonight after Kelly mum said good night Kelly pulled the covers back and attempted to eat Angela pussy. She ended up grabbing the pillow and screamed in pleasure almost crushing Kelly head when she came. Kelly came up and kissed Angela with the pleasure of making her cum. She also came as she played with herself as she eat Angela. They fell asleep happy.

Kelly left Angela sleep as she got up with her parents. They breakfast together with Kelly very happy she is enjoying her brother company now they have music and dance in common. Tony is allowing her to do the dance routines whilst he and Keith pick out the songs for the singing routines in conjunction with the other girls. They did agree on a band choir name of CB&G. It should be an exciting joint birthday party. Only 5 weeks to go. Dad mentioned he was a bit worried about them wearing the practice costume outside. Kelly stated the girls all agreed it was too risky to be out with it. He was happy with her reply. He also asked Kelly to get the full names of all of the boys and girls for insurance reasons. Kelly looked at her dad. He replied it’s just an adult thing we have to worry about. She agreed to do it. At 8.30 they left to open the shop.

At 8.31 she was in bed naked with Keith giving him his first head job of the day. He quickly shot into her wanting mouth. Keith then rolled her over and eat her pussy from the back. She screamed into his pillow when her rubbed her clit, tongued her pussy and inserted a finger into her ass. He tried two fingers but it hurt Kelly to much so he stopped. This time he laid on top of Kelly with his hard cock along their stomach. Kelly reached in and rubbed it. He lifted slightly so it was easier to rub him Then he shot up her body he fell onto her and kept shooting between them. They both enjoyed the feeling of cum between them. They kissed and hugged each other and rubbed the cum between each other. Keith moved up and covered her boobs with his cum then moved down and started to lick and chew her boobs. She squeezed his semi hard cock between her legs trying to make it hard again.

In the meantime Angela had moved into Tony’s room just after Kelly got up. Very quietly she wanked Tony and just before he shot she placed her hot mouth over his cock head. He pushed his cock further into her mouth and shot his load. She felt the first shot and swallowed. She kept swallowing until he finished shooting. She licked the head of his cock clean savouring the taste. Like Kelly she enjoyed the taste of cum. Tony moved Angela to eat her pussy pushing his tongue into it. The method from Tony and Kelly was different but both exciting She grabbed his pillow and screamed in pleasure. Tony held and kissed Angela with the pleasure of his first ever head job. They fell asleep in pleasure holding each other.

Kelly managed to get Keith hard and rolled him over she moved down his body and sucked his hard on. She stayed suckling, licking and kissing the head of his cock when he shot for the third time this morning. Kelly savoured every drop. Keith fell asleep with Kelly having his cock in her mouth. Kelly fell asleep sucking on her treasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.