Axeman - Cover

Axeman

Copyright© 2020 by Shaddoth

Chapter 16

I picked up three happy girls from their last half day of classes at the high school level. Compared to their normal clothes, all three were dressed in nice slacks and sharp blouses. Rings, watches and necklaces were evident, not that they went out of their way to show me after entering my car and stowing their bags in the trunk.

I didn’t even have room to ask any questions on the way home since they monopolized that with nonstop questions on my house-hunting prospects.

Seeing how they were dressed, I changed my mind and took them out for a nice late lunch. All three were lively all evening. They helped a great deal helping me box and pack, well ... everything in reach.

Sitting around the muted TV, showing the Capitol’s playoff game, we unwound during my recounting of my full accounting of the last Zombie horde run. Their questions not so subtly let me know that they had learned, Strategy? Tactics? Planning? Some of each? All of the above?

I wasn’t sure. But they were learning.

I knew something was up when the fake yawns started during the third period of the blowout.

Jude led the way to get ready for bed. Their words, not mine.

A few minutes later, three pretty young women exited the hall in matching lace panties and bra sets; green, purple and blue. Three wide colored lace bands, supported a small triangle which disappeared between their legs. Even from my not so casual glance, all three had completely shaved. I liked.

“I think he likes,” Kate stage whispered my thoughts.

They had gained weight, I noticed, and filled out some. They were still thin, but they no longer looked so undernourished. Especially Jude. She even gained volume in the bust, while the other two mostly looked the same size, the smaller end of the A/B-range.

“Wow, you look great.” Their low levels of embarrassment somehow both increased and decreased in the room at the same time.

“Thanks, Jase,” Kate spoke for the Trio.

“Come on, Big Guy, its massage time.” I wasn’t given a chance to refuse. Jude and Kate each took me by a hand and guided me to my bedroom.

Nat stepped forward, unbuttoning my shirt while my hands were still held captive. At close range, I could see her pointy nipples tenting her thin lace purple bra, along with a hint of darker half-dollar-sized aureoles while the seductress worried my buttons.

I made sure that each received my visual attention. Kate’s nipples were tiny, the coloring surround that delectable little nub was nonexistent. Jude rolled her shoulders back to let me get a better look, surprising me. Hers was the thickest and longest of the Trio. Jude also had a pretty dark quarter sized raised area almost like a blunted Hershey’s kiss. Truly mouthwatering.

All too soon, Nat unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my jeans with some effort and then unzipped them. Straightening, Nat placed her palm on my chest, saying, “no helping.”

I wouldn’t dream of spoiling their fun.

Hands released, my sleeves were captured and unbuttoned. With her two small hands, Nat spread her palms up and across my chest spreading open my shirt and over the shoulders, ‘helping’ her friends, who began sliding each of their sleeves down my arms and off my body.

While distracted, Nat ran her short fingernails down my chest, moaning in desire. Stopping at the top of my jeans, she knelt, probably faster than was planned, and began unlacing my shoes. Jude was already kneeling and working on my other shoe.

Looking down at the two kneeling girls, the wide-open expanse of flesh captivated me with only a pair of thin color breaks, one centered in on their smooth backs and one across their slightly angular hips.

Three very similar sisters in nearly all aspects, even without the blood relations. I hunched forward a little to see the thin lace strand disappear between her cheeks.

“Beautiful, aren’t they?” Kate whispered while pressed lightly against me. Her nubs covered by a hint of scratchy material drilled into my back. As those tender hands sought my flanks, lowering to the sides of my jeans, she, with the help of her two kneeling coconspirators wriggled down my pants.

I, and they, had not forgotten that my shoes were still on, just unlaced. Sliding my jeans past my hips, the hands stopped. Turning me sideways so that my back was to the bed, Kate moved me a careful three steps back and with a light shove, pushed me to sit hard on my bed. Standing there with her hands resting on those cocked hips, the leader of the Terrible Trio regarded me at near eye-level, while the other two carefully removed and discarded my shoes and socks, then slid off my pants in tandem, leaving me in only a thin pair of gray, tented boxers.

Nat and Jude stood, not quite smoothly and definitely not in sync, but graceful, in their own way. From their kneeling, each of their panties ended up being sucked into their lips, forming a deep, enticing cameltoe.

Nat counted to herself after standing and all three spun in place with their hands in the air giving me a full view of their uncovered backsides. My brain was in the process of short circuiting.

Jude stepped between my legs and faced me, this close up, it was hard not to stare at her breasts.

She waited. Catching my eyes, a slightly forced smile, greeted me. “We want to do this. Not as a thank you. For we thank you. But for ourselves and for you.” Jude, the one who used to be afraid of me while in my house, bent forward, placed her small hands on my shoulders and kissed me. It wasn’t her first kiss either.

I couldn’t tell who crawled on my bed to rub my back, until Nat started in with that unique way of hers. Each of the girls had their own patterns and methods of ‘massaging’ me. Nat’s style catered to gentle teasing more than the other two.

Not to be left out, Kate had my right foot in her hands. She was applying real pressure and not teasing it. The deep massage felt even better than Nat’s teases, but Jude’s deep kiss was constantly pressing me backwards into Nat’s waiting arms. A scoot back and four arms convinced me that lying in Nat’s lap while Jude occupied my breathing was a stellar idea. Maybe even the best ever!

Soon, my hair and scalp, shoulders and chest and calves and thighs were all being sensitized by roving hands and nails. With Jude now kneeling on my bed and crunched over me to keep my attention focused on her, Kate’s nails crept constantly higher. I had no choice other than become rock hard under the three ministrations. A warm, moist hand, slid into my boxers through the fly. With her second hand, which abruptly shot forward from my thigh, my dick was fed through the opening.

Kneeing sideways across and over my body, Jude kept her lips locked on mine, allowing Kate better access to me by keeping me occupied.

With me well in hand, I felt Nat slide back, letting my head and shoulders rest on my bed before pushing Jude aside to take over the job of keeping my face busy while Kate’s hands worked their magic.

Nat’s upside-down kisses were awkward at first, until she moved around for a better angle. Jude, not to be left out, began teasing my nipples and chest with her lips and teeth. Each girl on top had a hand firm in their possession, not letting me play with them in return.

Too much upper body stimuli allowed Kate’s next action to catch me off guard. A very wet warm mouth partially engulfed me. One hand held me in place, while she bobbed, sucked and licked. The other hand rested on my thigh for support.

I didn’t think I would last long.

Way too quickly, in my opinion, I croaked out a ‘soon’ in between breaths. All my warning accomplished was to encourage them all to work harder.

I came hard and probably more than ever before. Kate never let up her demands for more of my semen until it almost became painful from the sensitivity.

Panting, I watched Nat lean forward over my face and kiss my fellatrix deeply, sharing my cum between them. Nat’s obvious excitement dampened a large area in the ultra-thin gusset of her panties. The kiss broke between the two, leading Kate to half stand and lean into Jude for a second cum sharing kiss.

Nat, not satisfied, leaned completely over me and started licking and sucking my diminishing, less intelligent, but oh so happy, self.

Kate held onto Jude’s larger nipples while Frenching her best friend. I was mostly blocked out from seeing anything else by the placement of Nat’s right leg and the close proximity of her ever-lowering pussy to my face.

Not in a position or having the remotest desire to refuse that gift, I bent forward and nibbled.

My neighbors probably heard Nat’s shriek. The sudden loss of strength supporting her above me forced my head back down and she physically demanded that I never stop.

With my tongue, I pushed aside the thin wet lace and began lapping and teasing her creamy center. Within minutes, Nat triggered. And again, at my enthusiasm. And again, and again. On her fourth iteration of cuming, I think she broke my nose. It would be sore for days.

I felt a violent push from the side of Nat, who had collapsed across me. Finding herself lying on her back, the grinning girl stared at the ceiling with her eyes closed, unmoving.

When Kate and Jude rudely threw her off the bed, I guessed that she had broken their script they so diligently planned out. With a look of disgust, Kate went to fetch glasses of water for us, leaving Jude to solo guide me under the covers. The few times I tried to say something, I was kissed silent.

I got the message and complied with their wishes. It was their show after all.

My mind drifted from place to place as I fell asleep with a girl pressed to each side. A first for me and not a last, unless I really fucked up.

Nat had been booted out of the room; Kate kicks were none too gentle.

Unlike those two, I was asleep within a half hour after the lights went out. I suspected that they were up awake long after the sandman bopped me over the head.

My squirming out of bed from between two lovelies wasn’t as gentle as I hoped. Both woke. Kate refused to budge and Jude silently complained that she didn’t get any sleep, until she remembered where she was.

“Morning,” I whispered, giving Jude a brief kiss to the cheek. After using the guest bathroom, I found a shirt and clean pair of boxers in the dryer before returning upstairs to make breakfast.

At 8:05 Brenda called to give me the expected rejection. I promised to meet her at her office at 10:30 after her first showing.

Jude stumbled out, wearing my shirt over her lingerie from last night. “Coffee,” she demanded. I started the Keurig and nuked a couple eggs for my ham, egg and cheese sandwiches.

“Thank you for last night. It’s a night I will never forget.”

With some added color to her complexion, she nodded, “would have been better if that ho didn’t mess it up.”

“It was still great. We will have more time in the future. After I shower, I’ll have to run to the realtor. The house I bid on rejected my offer.”

“Sorry.”

“Will Nat be okay?”

“We’ll only kill her a little.”

Handing over the fresh brewed coffee to a slightly comatose Jude, I consumed my breakfasts, showered, shaved and headed out. Jude was on the couch sleeping, with the TV on in the background when I left the house.

With Coke in hand, Brenda sat me down and pulled up her agency’s website. She had hundreds of houses queued up for me to glance over. After an hour, she paused at an open pit with a poured cement foundation. “House burnt down; you can build anything you want. In this market, four months should be all you need; as long as you have a good enough blueprint. I don’t know why the current owners didn’t just rebuild after getting the insurance money, but it is a good-sized lot. And a huge basement already wired and plumbed.”

“Is that house next door for sale too?” I pointed at the sign at the lower left corner of the street shot.

“One sec,” scanning the addresses, “ ... It’s a side by side duplex, both sides are vacant and for sale.”

“Can I see?” I referred to the specs.

... 429k, three-bedroom two bath, full unfinished basement, 1850 sq feet recently remodeled side...

“Which side is remodeled and how does it look inside, you only have four pictures here.”

“The listing date was yesterday. Probably the lister had not received the full picture file ... Oh, Ken is the listing agent. I’ll kill him.”

“Your partner?”

“Yes, the clueless wonder himself. I don’t know why I put up with him.”

“I’d guess he makes you lots of money?”

“And even more headaches. Let me call him, Jason.”

A few minutes later, “Ken hasn’t received the pictures from the photographer yet. The ones up are his. Why the shift to a duplex?”

“I’m a Hunter. I think my team can use it as a staging area, or maybe a way station. Can I see it?”

“They are both empty. I don’t see why not.”

“You drive, I took the EL.”

The place was fairly modern, with a large loft bedroom upstairs, a medium sized bedroom in back of the house across a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet, sunk-in tub and four-by-four shower. The kitchen was bigger than mine but had a cheap Formica counter. Replacing that with granite would be easy and not too expensive. The carpet was new and a decent color, a little more brown than I would normally like, but I doubted I’d notice it after a few weeks. Washer and dryer need replacing in the basement corner, new furnace, A/C and hot water heater. No cracks beyond the usual. Decent sized lot.

The right side was a builder’s quality version of the left. Probably used as a rental and a mirror image of the left.

The left side was a decent upgrade to my house with the loft bedroom being over twice the size of my current office. Even the mid-sized third bedroom was larger than my office. The mirrored side could either be a source of income or a place for the girls to stay instead of piling in one room. They would not be living at Universal forever. Just for three more months.

“What do you think?” I asked my realtor.

“It’s okay; a lot like your current house.” She wasn’t thrilled with it.

“Taxes?”

“25 thousand give or take.”

“Right now, everything I like is about two hundred thousand over my price limit.”

Staring at the large hole in the ground next a hundred feet away, “how much is the lot next door?”

“155 thousand. You can get it for 150.”

“And you say I can build a three thousand square foot house for four hundred thousand. Good quality?”

“Everything but the furnishing and appliances. I may know someone decent,” she grinned.

“Isn’t your husband a builder?”

“The best.”

“And you said it’s a down time for new construction?”

“If you build here, you have the foundation poured already and the utilities ran. Talk to him and match the current basement with what goes on top.”

“Too bad, I can’t afford them both. Okay. Write it up, I’ll offer 150K as long as the title clears and the EPA says it doesn’t glow in the dark. When can I meet your hubby?”

*Click. “Brucy♪. I have a fish for you.” She grinned her patented realtor’s shark grin at me.

We returned to her office, wrote my offer and left a deposit.

It ended up being cheaper to rent a good four-bedroom condo for a year than a six-month lesser apartment. That too, Brenda took care of for me for a price, that the other guys paid. I wouldn’t take possession of my new condo for ten days.

That gave me a short window to move.

Four days.

Bruce Le Four was a short wiry man, who owned one outfit I would find out over the next year. Jeans, work boots, black turtleneck and red-checkered flannel shirt. Five hours later, we agreed on a matching blueprint to the preexisting hole in the ground. Our next appointment would cover the particulars. I left him with a huge check as well.

I was promised a Halloween move-in, just not a guaranteed promise.

Having the foundation in place saved me a great deal of money. The property’s value was not increased because of it for some odd reason.

Nat met me at the door, head down and chagrined. “Sorry about last night. I got carried away.”

“As long as you squared it with the other two, all is good.” More than good. But I could not come out and say that.

That night was a little strange. It would have been strange, if it wasn’t strange. I sat them down and discussed my day. Telling of my rejected offer, vising a duplex, which might have met my needs today, but not in the future. Deciding on the lot adjacent and a blueprint to match.

Kate asked how much, but I felt it was really Jude’s question.

“I’ll be broke by the time I move in.” They didn’t need to know the exact amount.

“Where are you going to live?”

“How long does it take to build?”

Still in the doghouse, Nat was still under pressure from the other two and remained silent.

I responded to Kate first, “I rented a condo across from Moody,” (Bible school) “four-bedroom two bath for a year.” To Jude, “I was promised a move-in date of Halloween as long as all the licenses passed their initial inspections or whatever the builders need to make the government happy.”

I had a copy of the blueprint for my personal use. Since I already paid for the blueprint, could make as many copies as I wanted and mark them up as I pleased. Leisurely passing the evening away, I asked the girls help decorating the kitchen and bathrooms.

Nat eventually joined us, occasionally throwing out suggestions. She had definite opinions on woods for the cabinet, finishes and countertops, unlike Jude who liked everything, and Kate who didn’t like anything.

Finding a few we all (Kate didn’t hate them) agreed on, I focused on bathrooms, pushing aside the kitchen for a different day. If Kate had her way, the bathrooms would cost more than the house. Jude still liked everything. At one point I had to check if she was just pulling my leg. She wasn’t. Nat was more into size than quality. As long as the shower was HUGE and the bathtub was ENORMOUS, she was happy. Plastic, ceramic, standalone Italian Marble with platinum inlaid fixtures (Kate), or even PVC, she was all good if it was large enough.

That night the girls gave me a subdued and ‘normal’ backrub delivered by Jude. I did receive a kiss on the cheek before she fled with a pause to deliver a little flaunt of her tush.

Thursday morning we met at Universal Exports, since it was close to the Gate and all of their armor was there. I tried to refill my first aid kit to no avail. I could add items, just not place the refilled kit into my inventory. When I played trial and error not even a band-aid extra would be accepted.

I warned the ladies that I was running short on pain meds and out of butterfly bandages. I did have one morphine injection left for emergencies though. Thankfully, Kate had her small combat medic’s backpack with her.

Two Mages; Heather and Nat, one Healer; Kate, one Rogue; Jude, one Dual Swordswoman; Edna and myself. Not my ideal lineup for a melee heavy dungeon, but I could trust my companions. Foremost Kate and Edna.

“What’s with the new armor?” Nat admired.

“When you get rich like me, you too can have a custom suit of armor like mine. Until then, don’t forget to thank your bosses for your Military grade combat armor.” I teased the girls.

“Our bosses rock.” “The best ever.” “Thanks boss.” Someone must have told them that Heather owned the security company. All of us received looks from her. Even Edna, who grinned wordlessly at her boss.

Inside the Gate, I handed Edna one of my Machetes, “this works in the dungeon. It’s not as good as your Weapons but it is better than nothing, if you lose one of yours.”

Raising a perfect red eyebrow, “where the hell did you get this?”

“The Portal Gods love me. What can I say?” I shrugged in innocence, “store it in your inventory. Ready?” She had questions, lots of questions that I wasn’t about to answer.

After receiving a Blessing from Kate, we exited the stairs into the exact same dungeon as the previous run.

Unfortunately, there was a mob of zombies headed in our direction. Too close to miss us or to hide from. If there was a noteworthy difference in runs, that was the placement of the monsters and treasures.

“Edna, first shop to the left, you lead. Run.” The ‘run’ was for everyone else, she knew better than I what was needed on her end.

Sixty or so zombies swarmed at us. Heather’s task was to search the store for stragglers while we killed. I took the right off-center, Edna the left and Jude supported her.

Nat chose her Firestaff and stuck to the right corner backing me up, mostly, with thrusts to the faces of the undead with the butt of her staff.

I warned her to only take clean and full attacks. I did not need a repeat of calf biting. Heather was warned to pace herself after the store came out clean of undead.

“Here comes a large swarm, I see a ghoul leading. There might be more.”

“Remember, pace yourself...” I called out a few encouragements then activated my Spell, Refraction. The battle was long. HARD and LONG. (Not that way, you perverts)

Countless zombies, six ghouls and one very wounded but proud Jude who killed a ghoul herself, while Edna cleared out the zombies around them, giving the girl room to maneuver, were killed by us.

Edna sliced the heads while I kept watch. I was the only one not dying from exhaustion after we basically cleared (It only felt like it.), the whole mall of zombies and half of the ghouls in one long fight (it was long).

“How in the fuck aren’t you dying like the rest of us?” Nat asked for everyone else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.