Axeman - Cover

Axeman

Copyright© 2020 by Shaddoth

Chapter 11

I was stretched out on the couch in my sweats and jersey watching playoff hockey and zoning, when the door opened. Two happy girls entered, carrying bags of clothes.

“Did you lose one?”

“We dropped Nat off at work, she could only get someone to cover for a couple hours.”

Dumping the bags in their bedroom, I was dragged by the hand to my bedroom by Kate.

“Shirt, sweats. You know the drill.”

I undressed to the smiling eyes of a cute seventeen-year old girl. Leaving only my flannel boxers on, I laid face first on the bed and waited.

Even if it was just after ten, I didn’t think I would last long. It had been a busy week and a busier day.

I felt a pair of bare legs climb along mine as Jude settled herself on my butt. Rotating my head to the left, I witnessed a cute pink strapless half bra, tightly hugging a nervous girl. Hair covering half her face, she didn’t even notice me looking through the mirror at her.

A warm, slightly musky scent filled the room.

New oil.

I heard a whispered, “Hum.”, from Kate. I had turned away to give the Jude her privacy. I didn’t imagine she would do well if she discovered that I was watching her through my mirror resting over my chest of drawers.

A low humming came from the worried teen who was trying to distract herself while massaging me. At first it was tuneless, as the massage deepened, she found a song she liked, and I didn’t recognize, to aid in her efforts to relax both of us.

I knew that the original purpose of my nightly massages was to get Jude more comfortable in my home, our home now, I guessed. But it developed into something more. A planned campaign of seduction by the Trio against me.

Jude’s continuing resistance was a sticking point. She still could not get the idea of home being hostile out of her heart. Too many years of abuse from her mother to easily change.

Kate and Nat knew, but probably not to the true extent, of Jude’s damage. There was no way anyone would tell everything they went through growing up, even or especially, to their best friends.

I knew my guesses of Jude’s abuse fell way short. I was sure that I never wanted to know.

“Did you pick out this scent, Jude?”

“Kate and I did,” came the quiet reply from the teen riding me.

“Smells nice.”

“Thanks.”

“Roll over Jason,” I heard from the peanut gallery in the chair, that the girls placed in my room after Jude started her desensitizing lessons.

“I’m not exactly relaxed,” I warned.

“It’s okay,” Jude added with less than stellar enthusiasm.

“Lift up.”

She did. I carefully, rolled on my back. I was medium hard, yet nothing I could do about that since a cute girl, in lingerie, was giving me a backrub.

In a set of pale pink and white silk panties and a bra.

Seeing the picture of shyness exposed before me, keeping myself calm took effort. Jude’s strapless, demi cup bra covered her aureoles and a little more. The panties, which I caught a glimpse of, were strings and a small triangle in the front.

“Right arm.” she ordered quietly. I gave.

I felt the tension in her legs and hands while I did my best to relax with my eyes closed. Both arms and chest were lightly coated and rubbed in the musky oil.

I did my best to relax, but failed. By the end of the massage, I was hard as a rock. I wasn’t all that little either. There was no way in hell Jude did not feel me stretch along her pussy for the last fifteen minutes.

Feeling her stop and then try and move without pressing down against me even harder. She froze.

Rescuing the frozen girl, “Kate, why don’t you give Jude a hand standing up. I bet her legs are both asleep.”

Mortification and fear warred on Jude’s face. The light touch of makeup couldn’t prevent me from reading her every expression.

Kate pulled her bestie off me and glanced back, “Oh!”

Kate dragged Jude out of the room. I waited until the coast was clear and looked down. Two distinct wet spots, one large one along the shaft, and one just beginning at the tip. One from her and one from me.

A full half hour of her rubbing along that tiny pussy against my shaft was a trial of the gods. Why she persisted as long as she did, was beyond me. We both knew she wasn’t ready for anything other than a light kiss on the cheek. Given by her, not by me.

For me to kiss her on the cheek would cause a repulsive effect. Thankfully, my red-checkered flannel boxers were dark and hid most of the evidence. I hoped that Kate didn’t recognize the dark stain for what it was and only reacted to the bulge.

There was no hope for Jude. She had to have known.

What was worse was that Kate returned alone shortly after I covered myself in the duvet.

“Do you need anything?”

“A glass of water, please.”

She returned with a full glass of ice and a touch of water, “good night, Jason. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” A quick cheek kiss saw Kate out the door, closing it behind her quietly.

Cursing, I found a washcloth and finished myself falling asleep right after. I didn’t even hear Nat come in after work.

I knew it was another of Kate’s ‘Tests’, but IF I ever found out that Jude was teasing me intentionally, I would break all three of their scrawny necks.

Their appointment with Captain Diego was odd to say the least. Neither side knew what they really wanted, yet wanted to make a deal.

Gate exploration was a new field. No one really knew what explorers were worth, how they should be paid or what to ask from them, and it showed.

“Instead of regular employees, why not treat them as contract employees for now. Unless you have a few more hidden Weapons besides David’s team, I don’t think you will get their full potential yet, they still need front line support in anything other than Violet Dungeons.

“They also need teamwork-building with someone other than themselves and all three of the girls need significant strength and conditioning. Just remember that each of those girls are further along in their Levels than David’s team is. Not much, but enough.

I pointed at each in turn, “Kate has two supplementary abilities, Bless and Detect Hidden. Both are high quality Skills. Bless is a secondary Weapon Spell and Detect Hidden is a standalone passive Skill superior to any of the other Skills we have found so far. Or that either of our teams have.

“Jude has backstab, and Natalie has Firestaff. Nat’s Skill alone is better than any of George’s or Heather’s secondary Skills.

“They are young, willing and have room to grow. You don’t want to lose them to the Army or a random corporation. All they ask is to do one run per ten days together. You can split them up for the other runs.”

The Terrible Trio wasn’t too pleased that I threw out an option for separating them up for one of their runs, but were willing to bargain.

“Pay them what you pay all new Security personnel in your company.” I ended their opening position.

I kept suggesting things until it stuck against the wall and one side balked or accepted, Captain Diego countered rarely.

“What do I get for that?” he was willing to listen.

“Fifteen percent of all silver allotted to them in their runs plus the tenth magic item given as their share for Jude and Natalie.”

“And Kate?”

“Triple pay and no draw. Thank your lucky stars that you have the best Healer in the world, outside of active special forces, on your payroll.”

“You think Kate Solomon is better than Francis?”

“I’ve teamed with both. She has better Skills, stronger heals and is just as steady. All she is missing are his martial Skills. From a Healer standpoint, I’ll take her any day over him. The Detect Hidden is a massive Skill; the best one I’ve seen so far. Bless removes all active negative effects. We aren’t sure about poison. But it works against bleeding and curses.”

“Ladies, what do you think of Mr. Blakely’s proposal?” David’s Captain asked.

“Can we do a thirty-day trial?”

“Ninety, Nat. You have to give some too.”

“Ninety day then. Can we do that?”

“And the rest of you?”

Both agreed to a ninety-day trial.

“I’m told that you will all graduate on the twenty first of May from high school, is that correct?”

“Yes, Sir.” Jude hedged.

“A one-year contract, no less. Fifty thousand for Jude Smith and Natalie Williams each. Kate Solomon, I will offer a hundred and fifty thousand a year with the conditions that Mr. Blakely stipulated other than twenty percent of the silver for both Natalie and Jude.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.