Nerdy Brother Ao Tom Tina Angie - Cover

Nerdy Brother Ao Tom Tina Angie

by Harry Bolo 69

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo 69

Young Adult Sex Story: Nerdy brother becomes a stud for his sister and her girlfriend. He ends up finding a stud for her.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

Tina came running in to Tom, “Please help us so dad does not find out please!!”

Tom looked at his almost 17 year old sister, she was wearing her baby doll night clothes which were see thru. He could see her boobs with her lovely puffy nipples. He hid his hard on with his comic “What have you done now,” He knew it concerned her computer, it was, up to this time, the only thing in common between him and his sister. He got up as she ran back to her room. Following he realised she was not wearing the panties that came with the night clothes.

On entering her bedroom Angie was there sleeping over, she was Tina best friend and like Tina the same size wearing a yellow baby doll night clothes. He could see her boobs, same as his sister, puffy. They were the same size of 30c, 18, 24. He had a soft spot for Angie because she always said hello to him even in school. He being 12 months younger, was not a popular boy due to his asthma and did not participate in any sports but knew computers backwards.

Tina screen was flashing a virus message. He realised they were looking at porn on the computer. He immediately turned off the computer at the power point. As he climb back out from under her desk he saw both girls did not have any panties on and their thighs were glistening with the look of wetness. This gave him a hard on and both girls noticed. But they did not move. He put his head out saying “Tina if dad finds out you are looking at porn he will ground you. What were you looking at?”

They both blushed. Angie said “Men with teens!”

“Shit.” He exclaimed. Reaching under the desk he turned on the computer again. Sitting at her desk he opened her computer and found the movies they had been viewing. A quick check found they were the cheap 20 second movie clips. He moved them to a folder on the drive under a file tag of Girl fashions/shoes/thong. He cleared out the explorer files and temporary files. Started the internet program and cleared out the porn sites history they visited. He then opened some twenty sites for girls fashions, shoes, underwear, lipstick, hair accessories. This created a different history, so if dad did check on what they were doing it looked clean.

Tom said “You know Dad checks on your computer with what sites you have been looking at. He would have gone ballistic at you, if he found out. If you are going to do this then please learn how to not only clean up, which he will see but create a false history just like I did.”

Angie said “I was the one who started it Tom, my mum and dad got an adult lock on ours at home. I’ll do anything if you help us out.” They leaned forward and kissed him on his cheeks, Angie also put her hand on his groin. She exclaimed “Fuck, what the hell have you in there?” She put her hand down the front of his shorts and underpants and grabbed his hard cock. “Tina your brother is a stud, feel this.”

Tina forgetting it was her brother followed Angie hands and grabbed his cock. “Wow, we can both hold it.” she answered. Tom stood up trying to get the girls hands away but it ended up sending his shorts and underpants down his legs. Angie leaned over and licked the foreskin on his hard cock. Both of the girls hands were on his cock without touching. Angel knelt down twisted his hips so his cock faced her and sucked the head into her mouth.

Tom could not believe the feeling of Angie mouth along his cock. He had just recently started to rub his cock each night remembering the girls boobs and dresses in school, to have one of the girls sucking his cock, he was in heaven. He said softly “I’m cumming.” and started to shoot into Angie mouth. After three shots Tina took over and sucked his cock and the final five shoots of his cum. Both girls then kissed each other tasting the cum.

Angie stood up and in the process took off his shirt. They placed him on Tina bed. He was still hard. Angie sat over his cock and rubbed her pussy along the length. She was beginning to come when Tom using his muscle in his groin entered her pussy. He reached up and held her boobs. Angie removed her night clothes for him to see and feel her body.

Looking at Tom she said “I’m going to be your first?” Tom nodded his head, She smiled and sank her very tight pussy slowly down his shaft. He could feel the pain and pleasure of her riding up and down his shaft. Each time she sank down it went further and further into her pussy. Angie was out of this world with the feeling of such a hard, thick and long cock. Only the white of her eyes showed as they were rolled up deep within her head. Suddenly she came with the feeling of the stretching of her pussy. She went ballistic bouncing up and down on his shaft. Tom feeling the juices around his cock and head shot another load of cum deep within her pussy. Angie collapsed on his chest exhausted.

Tina who had been rubbing her pussy watching the scene saw the cum and juices from Angie’s pussy. she pushed Angie up and licked away the juices of both. She could not get enough of the taste of both of them and within a minute had pushed Angie off Tom’s cock and was licking both cock and pussy. She came whilst licking them both. It took some ten minutes for them to recover.

Tom found himself between both girls, they had his hand on their naked boobs and they had their hands on his semi hard cock. He would never in his wildest fantasy todate dreamed of such a situation. To him it was heavenly. Suddenly they heard a key in the lock. Tom ran to his bedroom and the girls pretended to be asleep

Early the next morning Tom crept into his sister room and retrieved his clothes. He dressed and went downstairs for some breakfast. The girls now dressed in crop tops and skirts came down and joined him. To keep their parents unaware they sat at the opposite end of the dining table, but not before they both kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his cock making it hard. Angie flashed her see thru nickers at him as well.

Their parents came down, Dad asking Tina why her computer was on. She replied they were looking for some new clothes last night and then sat and talked on the bed looking at them. They must have fallen asleep. Their dad asked Tom what he did and did the girls make any noise. He replied Yes they kept giggling at some what shoes or something. It interrupted my comic reading. The girls smiled at Tom saying they were the latest fashion and they were awful, something they would never wear. And poked their tongue out at him. Their normal way to upset him. Mum told them off for it.

It was only 8.30 when the phone rang, it was Angie’s parents asking if Angie could stay over for a few more days whilst they went to see their parent who has had a stroke. Tina parents agreed saying take your time. The kids can collect some clothes from your house and bring them here. I’ll get Tom to help. Mum told Angie of the arrangements. Angie thanked them for allowing her to stay. Normally they would tell Tom not to be naughty with them, this time they forget as they talked about mum’s dad having a stroke and the family impact. They offered to Angie to come over any time as they had dealt with a similar occasion saying it is very hard on kids to understand.

Tom mum asked Tom to help the girls bring over some clothes and other items as she would be staying for a few days please as it’s important for Angie to have some close friends around her at present. Normally Tom would have said no but with the look of his mum, he agreed. She kissed him on the forehead in thanks. The girls looked at Tom in surprise and ask why. Tom explained with mum’s look I kinda realised it was important to help out. I’ll be happy to help you Angie. Angie replied with a thank you. We shall go in an hour or so. And mouth ‘stud’. Tom smiled.

They walked to Angie house, Tom was told, by mum, to take a suitcase to carry Angie’s stuff back. They collected the spare key and on entering the house found an envelope requesting Angie keep the spare key and not to return it into the garden. There was also some $500 to cover any costs. Also to check the mail box daily.

Tina asked Tom, As you took Angie on my bed. Will you have me on Angie bed please. They entered Angie’s room and stripped off. He laid on the bed and Tina, his sister, mounted his hard on. He never expected to ever have or see his sister, nude let alone fuck her. But here she was riding his pole naked, like Angie slowly and was she tight. Angie kissed Tina and without reason or knowledge Tom pulled Angie leg over his face. He was greeted with her pink pussy lips. He licked them, not really knowing what he was doing but going from stories he read and some x movies he had he tried to drill his tongue into her pussy hole. By this time Tina and Angie were kissing madly holding and squeezing each other boobs. Tina came, Tom shot his load and Angie feeling them came came herself flooding Toms face with a beautiful sweet tangy juice that he gobbled up. They collapsed on the bed in a dreamy state.

Tom recovered first and moved the girls so they laid on the bed, on their backs. As he was hard again he entered Angie and just pumped away into her pussy holding her boobs. Angie wrapped her long slender legs around Tom and drove her heels into his ass pushing his cock further and further into herself. She came bouncing on the bed. As he was not ready to shoot he moved over to his sister and did the same. Very quickly she came again and laid exhausted. He went back to Angie, she responded and tried to suck his cock deep within her then finally came into her pussy pumping away deep. He collapsed on the bed between the girls, He rolled over onto his back and hugged both girls. They slept for an hour sexually exhausted.

Angie collected some clothes and makeup items. She then collected the open shopping items like milk, bread etc to take back. In accordance with her parents request. Walking back they discussed some holiday plans to entertain themselves. On arrival Angie showed Tom/Tina mum the note key and monies. They gave the monies back to Angie to hold. Tom moved the case into Tina room and climb back onto his bed in his room. His dad came in and spoke to him asking if he would not tease them for the stay of Angie. The family medical problem is not nice. He agreed if they stopped teasing them. He would talk to the girls. Little did he know the teasing had stopped because they now enjoyed each other company for sex.

That night Tom invited the girls into his room. The girls sat with their back to the door showing Tom their naked pussies whilst they fingered themselves. They spoke quietly with some comics open to show they were talking about them. They were infact discussing ways how they could all be naked together. Their parents had an early start at work in the morning and stopped to listen to the chatter, totally misreading them. Mum asked Tom why are the girls in your room. Tom replied I invited them in to look at my comic books, Angie does like reading some of them as well. Angie look up saying Yes it strange having a boy around I’m not use to it. It is OK to be in his room isn’t it. Asking all innocently. They agreed if his door is open and bed time as you are on holidays is 9.30. The girls smiled. They said good night to the kids. On entering their bedroom their parents closed their door. After some five minutes they heard their parents bed moving for around five minutes then all quiet. They waited another ten minutes before they had Tom.

Tonight for safety he put on his Pj’s top and with his cock fully hard he entered the girls from the rear. They had their faces in the pillow with their asses in the air. They held each other boobs whilst Tom pounded them from the rear. He shot into each one before they retired for sleep. The girls kissed each other before sleeping happy to have a stud available.

The next morning Tina saw her parents leave as she went to the toilet. She waited for some 15 minutes and went into Tom room and climbed into his bed. Holding onto his morning hard on. She fell asleep. Later Angie woke and found she was on her own, she used the toilet then saw Tina in Tom’s bed. She climbed in on the other side again holding onto Tom’s large cock. She looked at his size and measures against her arm. His cock went from her elbow to her fingers. As she did not feel tired she started to suck on his cock. Licking on his length, licking around the head, Tom started to wake up and could feel someone on his cock He shot his load all the way down Angie’s throat. Not a single drop was lost. He held his hands out for Angie to join him. She laid down under his arm getting him to hold her boob. She felt so comfortable with Tom holding her boob. They fell asleep.

The next time Tom woke, it was because Tina was riding his hard cock. Her tight pussy rubbing down on the head of his cock was heavenly. He sightly sat up and clamped his lips on her boob. She screamed in pleasure and pain. Coming and feeling Tom getting larger, then someone touched her asshole. She screamed in pleasure coming and bouncing around. This set Tom off and he shot his second load of the morning into his older sister. They fell together back on the bed with Angie cuddling both. After some ten minutes they all entered the bathroom for a shower together. This did take some time as Tom enjoyed soaping the girls and the girls soaping Tom and his cock. They dressed and went down stairs for breakfast. Today the girls sat next to Tom.

After breakfast Tom asked “Angie, I would like to try and eat you out, Can you please help and tell me what to do?”

Tina replied “Yes I will help as well Tom.”

They cleared off the table and put some cushions to support Angie. Tom did find out neither girl put on underwear. Angie sat on the table and opened her legs for him to exam her pussy. He felt around as she laid back on the table. He put his finger into her pussy. Angie moaned in pleasure. Tina gently rubbed her clit instructing Tom on how to kiss and lick Angie pussy. Angie was in heaven having various fingers and tongues on her naked pussy. Suddenly she clamped her legs together around Tom’s head whilst his tongue deep into her pussy and came. Didn’t she come. Bouncing on the top of the table. She have never felt a come like this todate from eating. She collapsed on the table exhausted.

Tina asked “Tom can you eat me please?” She climb on the table. Tom grabbed her bum saying “I want you this way.”

He started to lick her clit and drill his tongue into that sloppy hot pussy. Her juices, different taste to Angie, was still like nectar to him. He licked her asshole. That sent her into cumming and ejecting juices to Tom’s mouth. He then put his finger deep into her pussy, this set her off again, rattling the table. Finally she collapsed on the table exhausted. She had come a lot quicker than Angie. He stood up and pushed his hard cock into Angie who was beginning to recover. As he pumped to Angie pussy he grabbed her boobs and twisted her nipples with his finger and thumb. She screamed in pleasure and Tom shot a load of cum into her pussy as she come again. He sat down on his chair. Shortly he saw his cum being slowly ejected by Angie pussy. He leaned forward and sucked the cream from her pussy. She moaned again until he put his tongue deep inside her pussy when she came again. This time it took much longer to recover. Tina was still asleep.

Tom decided to carry them to their bed. He covered them up. Removed their clothes and cushions from the dining room. Then his mother came home asking where are the girls. He showed them sleeping in Tina’s room. They had completed the chores they set for them. She thanked Tom and rushed back to work after collecting some papers they forget. Tom went to the lounge room with a comic and fell asleep on the lounge.

At Lunchtime the girls woke up and came out to Tom. He told them about mum’s visit after he put you two to bed and covered you fully as you were naked. They kissed him and made some sandwiches. After lunch the girls wanted to play with Tom. They got out mum’s tape measure and measured Tom, soft he was 8 inches, hard he was close to 12 inches and over 3 inches circumference. They both gave Tom a lovely head job, being young he soon responded with a shot of cum. The girls shared the cum shots then kissed each other and Tom. The girls felt tender underneath.

When their parents arrived home mid afternoon the kids were reading, Tom and Angie comics, Tina fashion magazines. Much to the surprise of them they were in the same room. That was the lounge room not bedrooms. At 4.30 Angie’s mum rang saying the stroke was severe and could Angie stay until the weekend at least. Tina mum agreed and actually replied Take your time, they are on school holidays so no problem. They actually found the children together reading when the got home from work. This pleased Angie mum. Angie was informed she replied “Many thanks I shall not be any trouble with having my friends of Tina and Tom. I do like his comic collection.” She did not mention his cock as well.

That night after dinner Tom sat with Tina and Angie showing them how to use the computer to further advantage. Tom’s dad listen to his talking and was very pleased with what he said. What he showed was different. He downloaded some three x rated movies showing teen girls and boys together, they were the over 18 though. Mum and dad went to bed as this week they had early starts. Tom closed his door and played a movie. They did have their Pj’s one but very loose. Tom also had another movie in the background to switch over in need. The movie showed a boy being seduced by two teens and offering every hole to the boy. It lasted for around 43 minutes. They were all randy after watching it. Tom did get two extra cushions from the spare room as they played out some of the scene. Tina favourite scene was she mounted on Tom and Angie licking her bum and Tom’s balls. She screamed loudly into the cushion. Angie’s was in the sixty nine position and Tina rubbing her pussy in front of her. She also screamed into a cushion. Toms scene was the two girls playing with their pussy whilst he gave them a cum shower. The girls also loved that scene. The girls retired to Tina room and Tom cleared out the internet history of the downloads but kept the films in a sub folder.

They all slept soundly until 7 am. Tom’s mother called into his room, closed the door and asked if he could be extra kind to Angie as her grandfather is ill like Dad’s mother, your Grandmother. You know what she is like now and how hard it was to Tina to adjust. Tom looked at her with wet eyes, “Yes mum I will, I do like Angie as she has always been kind to me and never insulted me like other girls. I’ll do anything to help out. Please tell me how anytime. I will try and not tease Tina as well.” She kissed Tom saying thank you son and left the room. 5 minutes later they went to work. He got up and went to the bathroom. Coming out he found two naked nymphets in his bed with the covers open. He stood at the door and slowly removed his top, then his slippers, finally dropped his tented shorts. He walked over to the bed rubbing himself then shot his cum all over their naked bodies concentrating on their boobs and faces. The girls softly screamed in pleasure. They cuddled rubbing his cum all over each other body and kissing. Tom had turned his computer chair around and watched the girls pleasuring each other. He realised he was going to have a fantastic day with his nymphs.

The girls got out of bed and kissed Tom then walked out. Tom dressed in just shorts and t-shirt with slop on shoes. He went down stairs for breakfast. The girls came down dressed in a short skirt and crop top where their nipples showed through the material. Angie lifted the front of her skirt saying “Stud when ever you are ready we are as well and no we have not showered as we are carrying your scent.”

Tom replied “Thank you my nymphs, breakfast first to keep the energy up. New rules no crossing legs so I can see, feel and use my treasure houses.” Angie ran to him and kissed him hard pushing her tongue into his mouth. He could taste Tina on her tongue. When she pulled back he asked “Am I tasting Tina as well, you sexy beast?” smiling.

Angie replied “Yes stud, yes we needed to reduce our sexual tension.”

They enjoyed breakfast together with the girls practically sitting on top of Tom.

After the girls cleaned up from breakfast and they had completed their daily chores, Tom called the girls into the lounge room. He held them both. “Tina, you know how upset you were when you saw Grandmother after her hospital stay.”

Tina eyes watered “Yes.”

Tom continues hugging both girls “Angie your grandfather is the same now, I believe it is called a stroke. A brain injury, so I’m saying Tina was very upset when it happened to us. We both will be here for you to help out in need. Tina use to come into my room and cry holding me. Then I never realised why, now I do. We will do the same for you my lover.”

Angie cried, Tina cried, Tom had wet eyes. They stayed like this for some ten minutes. Finally Angie looked at Tom and kissed him just like a lover, not stud but a lover. Tina looked on proud of her little brother and his actions.

Looking into Tom’s eyes Angie asked “Will you take me to your bed and just make love to me please.”

Tom stood and carried Angie to his room, stripped of her two articles of clothing and laid her down on his bed. He stripped and knelt at the base, opened her legs and kissed her pussy, she grabbed his hair saying “No fuck me please.” Tom entered her pussy and hit bottom. He moved slowly back and forth feeling her juices covering his cock. He kissed her on the mouth just as she came, this triggered Tom to shoot, this triggered another deeper orgasm within her pussy and body. She kept coming for the whole time Tom was shooting insider of her. Finally both exhausted they fell asleep. Tina had watched the whole action from the doorway rubbing herself. After they fell asleep she covered them and went back to her bed, not in jealousy but proud of her brother’s actions. She fell asleep with her hand on her clit. She had not come.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.