A Run Through the Park - Cover

A Run Through the Park

by Aaron56

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda practicing for the school's cross country team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Water Sports   Small Breasts   .

It was a sunny Saturday morning, and I had decided to take a nice long run. I had been wanting to get some training in before the cross country season starts.

The school was out and it had been a moderately boring summer recess so far, and running was going to be a highlight for me this summer.

So, I ask my dad if I could go for a run. He said, “sure be careful and be home by 7.”

I quickly went upstairs, I put my long blonde hair in a ponytail. A lot of my friends said I’m cute, I have blue eyes I’m short, 5 foot tall, I weigh 95 lbs my breasts are small, only an “A” cup, I have a body of a runner, I try to run 10 miles a day.

I threw on my hot pink hot-pants and matching sports bra, and set out on my adventure.

When I rounded the corner on wood Street, I could see Miller Park. I decided to run through the park and enjoy some of the scenery. Thinking that even if I am training, I may as well try to enjoy the beautiful sights and the beautiful day.

I ran on the bike path, the tree line blocked most of the sun. The cool air making my teen nipples stiffen inside my tight sports bra.

My hot pants were incessantly teasing my little bald cunny, due to my movement and the tight fit of my shorts.

As I ran down the gravel paths, I kept thinking about my first sexual experience. My gymnastics teacher used to touch me in the most intimate places during my private gymnastics lessons.

I was barely 14-years-old when it happened. I didn’t understand the feelings she gave me, but now that I am almost fifteen, I knew she was actually grooming me. We never completely had sex but I love the way she molested my young body, her touches were magic to a blossoming young girl.

The thoughts of her had become paramount in my masturbation fantasies. Every time I rubbed my little pussy I would imagine her showing me how much fun it could be to have sex with an older lesbian woman. I would love to have had sex with her. But the chance never came about. She had moved away and I stop doing gymnastics and spent more time running.

So I missed our private sessions and her touches, and all of the hidden sexual fun we used to have together.

As I ran through the park, admiring the great view and warm afternoon sun, I realized I had to pee rather urgently. So I ran over to the lady’s restroom. I figured I would pee and have a tiny little break.

When I was walking up to the door of the lady’s room, I noticed this very pretty older woman, she looked around 40 something, sitting on the park bench across from the restroom. She gave me a mischievous smile and I smiled back as I continued into the building.

After entering the stall and sitting on the toilet, with my running shorts and panties around my ankles, I couldn’t help thinking of the sexy woman’s smile and what it meant. I let loose my stream thinking bad thoughts about the woman outside on the bench. Was she a lesbian? Would she want to have sex with me or rape me?

My thoughts were getting me more and more aroused and I was imagining her coming into the lady’s room and molesting my body, right there in the stall using me for her pleasure, or maybe she would pee on me as I sit on the toilet. But, to no avail, I had no such luck, so I wiped the urine droplets from my pussy lips and went back outside.

I walked over to the coke machine and I purchased a bottle of water. Then I took a seat on the bench just opposite from the sexy smiling older lady.

The lady was wearing a simple blue dress that was kinda shot.

The lady’s legs leisurely spread to give me a better view of her white panties. I started fidgeting in my seat, as she waving her legs open further while she kept looking at me.

After taking a few sips of my water, I brought the bottle down in between my parted legs and settled it tight against my pussy. All the while I stared into the lady’s eyes as her eyes followed my hand. She watched me push the cold bottle into my cunny, I saw her press her hand to her lap.

I really didn’t know how to react to her flirting, but what I did know was that I wanted this sexy older woman to seduce me. Her gestures and sexy stares had my panties so moist they were stuck to my skin. My tight little teen pussy was literally trembling from the inside out.

So as I watched her intently, she casually pulled her legs even further apart. She pressed her hand to her lap even harder and I could see the material give under the weight of her hand.

She casually slipped her panties aside to show me her hairy pussy. I almost thought I would stand up and walk away in disgust, thinking that she was some kind of sex freak. But I didn’t, I sat right there and watched her.

Just then, she got up and made her way towards the park’s bathroom, that I had just left. Every few steps, she would turn back to me and smile, using her index finger to give me that, come here hand gesture.

I really didn’t know why she would beckon me, but I was determined and excited to find out. I was also very hopeful that she was a sex freak, and maybe I am too. Maybe she would want to take full advantage of me.

After she had disappeared from view and entered the building I stood up and followed her into the lady’s room.

I was truly interested in her and hoping she was with me.

As I walked up to her, she looked at me and said, “I love to see your very pretty little pussy. Do you mind if I have a closer look?”

Without saying a single word I pulled down my shorts along with my panties, showing her my bald pussy. She knelt down and moved her face really close to me, sniffing my female scent.

“Does it feel good when you touch it?” she looked up at me and asked,

All I could do was nod my head yes.

“Would you mind letting me touch your lovely little girl pussy?” she asked and almost before I could answer, I could feel her fingers tracing my wet pussy moving her hand down my slit, along with her hot breath.

“It’s such a moist and tight little pussy you have here, would you let me give it a sexy kiss,” she said,

I just gave a lustful sigh and replied: “Oh yes, please kiss my pussy, ma’am.”

Taking my hand, she led me to an empty stall and as she was telling me how pretty I was I could feel her hands lowering my shorts and rolling down my panties until they were hanging off my one ankle.

“Lean your pretty little hiney back against the wall and relax, and I’ll use my mouth and make love to your pretty pussy, sweetheart,” she told me as she knelt down in front of me on the restroom floor and put her hands on my inner thighs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.