Flintkote - Cover

Flintkote

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 8

She had to think about that for a few seconds, “Flintkote Addie Resort-managers daughter?” Tyche asked.

“No...” And here was a bit of Icelandic... “Tyche Addierétturstjórnandidóttir,” Addie said.

The planet, Cassandra, has been receiving Heroes from all Earth nations. Admittedly, the majority of those heroes have been from English speaking territories. But not all heroes are restricted to English ancestry.

Cassandra is a Matriarchy, and that is a social system in which females hold the primary power positions in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property. Cassandra reflects the politics and policies of Modern Iceland. Inheritance stems from the mother ... it’s a wise child who knows its father.

Tyke said, “That’s a stunning name. She’ll be the only girl on Cassandra with that name. It’s a little long, but her girlfriends will shorten it.” She grinned, “It’ll drive her teachers crazy.

“I’m the only Tyche I know ... but I’m only four ... I’ll probably meet another.” Then her stomach growled. “Excuse me.”

She walked over to the portal door, “I’ll be right back.”

Before anyone could stop her, Tyche Selene Flintkote walked out the IN door.

Pandemonium!

Kris looked at her palm ... she was holding the sapphires ... all of them. “What the... ?”

Ceiling shouted, “Wait!” and several tiles fell.

Sam the healing chamber was so surprised that his fluid splashed. Quite a bit ended up on the floor.

Cassie Hero Caretaker jumped up fast enough that she scraped her knees ... they bled. “OW”

Eva Caretaker Controller just shook her head, “A Flintkote through and through. That little girl is going to be difficult.”

Cassie (Orphan) Flintkote said... “You go girl!”

Two minutes later, Tyke walked back through the portal. She was carrying a loaf of black Russian rye, half a pound of Hunter Salami and a pot of homemade Russian mustard ... with a wood spoon sticking out of it. She was chewing a slice of sausage.

“Lunch.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.