Flintkote - Cover

Flintkote

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 72

Contact notes: Contact=Tyche Selene Flintkote.

The following is from the recording and video tape of the night in question.

Tyche Selene Flintkote is four(4) years old... “But I’ll be 5, October 31st 2020.” (First instance of Miss Flintkote’s interpretation of Rules Rule 1:Contact does not volunteer information. Okay? Okay.)(Also First instance of Miss Flintkote’s intelligence)

Miss Flintkote possesses Princessapality Pilots License...”It’s a beginners ... Okay Okay okay.” 2nd instance (Nowhere on license does it say ‘beginner’ “It’s a beginners license until I say it’s not. 3rd Inst.)

Miss Flintkote responded to the suggestion she might be more comfortable in different setting? “Yes.”

And nothing...

“Miss Flintkote?”

“Yes?”

“What would you like?”

“I can volunteer?”

“Yes.”

“It’s against the rule.”

A long pause...

“What would you like?”

“Do you have children?”

“Yes.”

“But no girls.”

“No girl ... wait ... how do you know?”

“If you had a girl ... say my age ... but normal ... you would know what to do.”

“If?”

“You came home and found her sitting in the dark with only her dead stuffed toy rabbit cuddled in her arms.”

(The stuffed rabbit was a cruel joke. Her Easter Bunny disappeared and a homemade roadkill stuffed toy substituted. Tyche explained.)

“What would I do?”

“You would sit quietly on the couch until she came and touched you on a knee with just two fingers and said, “Daddy, I had the awfullest day.”

“And you would pick her up and put your strong arms around her like a fort and she would tell all. And when she was through you would kiss her nose and throw her up in the air. She would shriek and laugh and run off and torment the boys.”

“How do you know this?”

“I asked 300 girls in the parks.”

“A survey?”

“Yes,” she produced a pocket recorder. It was running.

“I put all their responses in an Open Office spread sheet and had it collate the answers and the scenario I just portrayed was the winner by 3 percentile points.”

“The stuffed rabbit?”

“I told Zoe what I wanted ... she sewed it ... I stuffed it and dragged it around until it looked ghastly. The loved toy.”

“So,” she rubbed two fingers and my knee and said, “Daddy, I’ve had the awfullest day,”

“I picked her and cuddled her, put my strong arms around her like a fort and she told me how she killed Joe Stalin and 52 Soviet T34 /85 tanks and their crews.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.