Flintkote - Cover

Flintkote

Copyright© 2020 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 6

“Language, little girl, what would your mother say?”

“She would have climbed up on a chair and torn down your tiles,” Tyke said, “You’re lucky I’m so small. WHERE.IS.MY.DADDY?” She was loud enough to rattle the secret doors.

One of those hidden doors opened and an older woman entered the room ... Eva Caretaker Controller entered the picture.

Ceiling said, “Good Day, Ma’am.” This was the ‘Good Day’ of the ‘Thank the gods you’re here’ variety ... not the ‘oh shit’ kind.

“Ceiling ... what is going on?” Eva CC asked. “Who are these people and why is a child visiting?”

“Khrystyna Kucherenko, fresh from Earth,” Ceiling said, “And Tyche Flintkote ... also from Earth.”

“She’s not from Cassandra? Just visiting?” That was directed to Cassie Heroes Caretaker. “She’s not your sister?”

Cassie Was Horrified. Shaking her head, she denied it.

Eva surveyed the situation. “Flintkote?” A closer look, “Sultry Wench ... the resemblance is startling. She must be JW’s child. The older child is Russian?”

EVA immediately transition into ‘Aunt’ mode. “Tyke ... have you been playing with your daddy’s ring?”

Ah ... here was an older adult ... one with shins. And NOT protected by a desk!

“OW! Brat.”

Krys grabbed Tyche, “Tyche Selene Flintkote! Apologize.”

“Won’t. She stole my Daddy.”

“I Did NOT steal your daddy.”

“He didn’t come home ... I know. I waited. Since he’s not home and there’s no body ... someone from here ... or Chaos...”

Remarkable thought process for a four year old, Eh?

“Ceiling?” asked Eva CC.

“Three weeks ago.”

“Chamber?”

“Nope, Sent him three weeks ago.”

Eva Caretaker Coordinator said, “One thing is for sure ... Three weeks ago, Addie Resort-clerk was on Cassandra in the Morning and bragging about JW’s Size and Stamina.”

Tyche asked, “Who is Addie Resort-clerk?”

“Your father’s latest rescue,” said Eva CC.

“Maybe SHE kept him...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.