I'm just a whore - Cover

I'm just a whore

by Aaron56

Copyright© 2020 by Aaron56

Incest Sex Story: Amanda realized she wanted more than just being a whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Small Breasts   .

It was a warm and humid afternoon. I had just finished washing and waxing my stepdad’s car. After entering the house, I went over to the kitchen sink to get a nice refreshing glass of water. Being a warm day, I had dressed comfortably in my bikini, my orange one, which was last year’s suit. It was too small last year, and it’s a lot smaller this year. My nipples were hard and poking out. Mainly because of all the older men outside watching me.

I was eagerly awaiting to relax in front of the TV to watch a movie. We had done pretty well for ourselves, my parents, my mom, my stepdad, and me. And considering that I was only 6 years old when my dad left us for a slut and ran off with that young intern slut from his office.

I looked at my stepdad in the living room and I smiled at him. At 40, he had a full head of curly black hair, and he still has the chiseled good looks that appealed to most women.

I had developed really nicely over the year, and the bikini that I was wearing really helped accentuate my developing curves, including my nice firm almost an “A”-cup breasts. Last year I was flat as a board.

My long blonde hair was in a long braid down my back. I have long tan, silky legs for being outside in the bright summer afternoon sun.

“Hi, Dad!” I smiled seductively at him. My smile lit up his face, it caused my heart to beat faster.

“Hi honey, how is my baby doing?” he replied as I set my empty glass down. I then approached my charming stepdaddy.

“Great, Daddy, especially now that I’m inside” I smiled sweetly as I gracefully glided over to where he was sitting, I was mesmerized by his good looks.

He stood up as I walked over to him. He met me in a warm embrace, my arms crossing under his as my small breast brushed against his chest. Raising my face, my gloss-covered lips to his as we shared a kiss. Only this kiss was not what you would call a typical father/daughter-like kiss. It was a lover’s kiss, one full of passion and lust. Yes, I loved my stepdad, and he had done a wonderful job replacing my biological father. It was all because of him that I was able to get on with my life after My father had abandoned Mom and me for a younger slut.

“Mmmmmm, Daddy.”

“Did you get my car all done?” he said as I gazed into his warm brown eyes. He reached around my back and untied my bikini top.

“Yes, Daddy, I did.”

“We’re the guys watching my little girl?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Did that turn you on?”

“Yes, Daddy, very much.”

Daddy leaned down and kissed me again. Without breaking our passion-filled kiss, he took off my top, then threw it to the side.

He grabbed a hold of my dark blonde hair that I had inherited from my mother. And he pulled me down onto my knees. I know what he wanted. I reached up and undid his belt, then I pulled down his zipper and pulled down his jeans. His big black cock came out, big and very thick.

He then pulled me up, and I jumped into his arms and wrapped my long legs around his waist.

I broke our kiss and stared into his eyes, and I said, “Want to fuck me, Daddy.”

He held me close to him and caressed my long tan legs, and his other hand fondled my covered ass as I continued to hold on to him.

“Mmmm, your ass feels wonderful, girl.” he moaned into my mouth.

“Mmmmm, yeah, I love you so much, Daddy.” I moaned in reply.

“I love you, Amanda, Your body is so fucking gorgeous. And it’s all mine to do with as I wish.”

“Yes, Daddy, I belong to you.”

We gasped into each other’s mouths, pawing at each other’s bodies as he carried me into their bedroom until he finally stumbled and fell backward onto the bed. I sat comfortably in his lap, my thin arms draped over his shoulders as he fondled my bikini-covered ass as we continued to make out.

Daddy then pulled my drenched bikini bottoms down my legs and threw them onto the floor.

“I love fucking you,” he told me, as he kissed my little neck.

“Oh, am I better than mommy, daddy?” I asked him teasingly.

“Fuck you’re good, You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had except for your mother. You’re my gorgeous little dog slut whore, baby.”

“I’ll never leave you, Daddy, not when you love me this much.” I gasped as I ran my hands down, caressing his arms. “I’ll do anything you want, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy,” I begged my stepdad.

He pawed my little tits, my body feeling so hot, arousing a passion-filled moan from me.

Breaking our kiss shortly, I looked into his eyes. Our eyes formed a passionate connection between our souls.

“I want to see all of you, Daddy.” He raised his arms, so I could take his shirt off, letting me get a good look and his fit abs and well-muscled upper body. I love being owned by him.

My hands trailed down his flat chest to his big black cock. I cooed wickedly as I ran my little fingers up the length of his hardened rod. “Such a beautiful cock, Daddy, a lot better than all the other men you had me fuck. Are you going to fuck me with it now?”

“Yes, baby, I’m going to fuck you silly.” He gasped at my touch, his hard cock felt wonderful in my little fingers.

My petite hands fondled his bloated prick, and his balls tightened. I took my dark blonde hair out of its braid, letting it cascade around my shoulders, framing my face.

I grinned impishly and slid my hot pussy onto his swelling cock. “Oh, GOD! FUCK! You feel so damn good in me, Daddy, fuck my pussy!”

Our privates meshed perfectly in a lover’s passion. I can’t believe that it was my father who was giving me this much pleasure. I know he’s only my stepdad, but to me, he is my father, my lover, and my master.

“Fuck, Amanda, your hot cunt feels so damn good on my cock,” he told me as he held on to my girlish hips as I bucked up and down on his spearing cock.

“Yes, yes! Fuck me, Daddy.” I yelled as he continued to ram his stiff black cock up into my warm teen pussy.

“Amanda, you’re so fucking hot, baby,” he gasped as he sawed in and out of my wet pussy. “You’re my beautiful teen slut daughter.” He said, still holding on to my hips as I fucked myself on his big cock.

“Time to give it to you hard, Amanda” he moaned in my ear.

I knew what he wanted, I got up and got on all fours. “Just keep fucking me, Daddy,” I pleaded to him.

He pushed his cock into me, rocking me back and forth. Dad raised his arms and ran his hands through my blonde hair, pulling my head back.

With his other hand, he reached under me and rubbed my firm, small tits as I fucked myself on his cock.

“Oh, baby, your tits are so fuckin’ unbelievable, love your little tits.”

“Mmmm, I love it when you hold them like that Daddy, Pull on my nipples please.”

“God, Amanda, you feel so good in my hands, I fucking love you, baby,” he exclaimed, holding my right breasts with his right hand and his left hand pulling my hair up, so he could kiss me as he continued to ride my pussy.

“FUCK! DADDY! Oh god, Daddy! FUCK, I am going to CUM!” I yelled as my orgasm approached.

“Yeah baby, come all over my cock, slut. Come on Daddy’s cock bitch.” he begged.

“Daddy, I’M COMING! OH, FUCK!”

“Come for me, you little slut, come for your Master Daddy. Yeah, that’s it cunt, Come on Daddy’s cock. I feel it, Amanda ... Oh, god I’m going to cum in you Amanda.” he warned me as I felt his cum going inside me.

“Yes, Daddy! Come in your slut’s pussy, keep fucking me.” I gasped as he pumped his cock one last time into my tight cunt.

“Here it comes. Awwww FUCK. You gorgeous little cunt, take it all, Amanda. Right up your filthy Dog slut cunt.” he shouted happily as he unloaded his hot spunk in my teenage pussy.

Coming down from our mutual orgasms, my dad and I embraced on the bed, and I leaned down and gave Dad a contented kiss. We were obviously in love and lust with each other’s bodies.

“Amanda, I love you so much, baby,” he reassured me as he cupped my shining face.

“I love you too, Daddy,” I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Just then, Mom walked in. “I see you two have been having fun.”

“Hi Mommy, yes, Daddy rewarded me for washing and waxing his car.”

“I saw his car in the driveway, You did a good job.”

“Thank you, Mommy.”

“Were the men watching you?”

“Yes Mommy, Mr. Smith, Mr. Sellers, and Mr. Jones, we’re watching me.”

“Did you offer them your services?”

“No Mommy. Daddy told me after I was done, he wanted me first.”

“You know you should not tease men and not help them out.”

“Yes, Mommy, I’m sorry.”

“Ok, then you should get cleaned up, then get over and offer your body for their use, and bring home the money to your father.”

“Yes, Mother,” I said, smiling at her.

“Did you get your classroom all set up, Anna?” Dad said.

“Yes, I did, It’s already for the first day of school next Monday. Dog Slut, my pet, why don’t you come over here and lick your mommy’s pussy as I talk to your dad before you whore yourself out.”

“Yes, Mommy.” On my hands and knees, I went over to my beautiful mother. I undid her jeans and pulled them, and her panties down her beautiful legs, and then off her. She then sat down next to Daddy. I got between her legs and pushed them apart, looking up at her hairy wet stinky pussy. It looks to me like she was doing more than getting her classroom ready at school, she had fucked someone, and his cum was coming out of her. I began to clean up my mom’s pussy as she started to talk to Daddy.

“Mr. Larsen is up to it again, he had me fuck him to be able to keep my job. He’s been asking about Amanda.”

“Does he know about Amanda and us?” Dad asked.

“No, not unless some other teacher told him.” Mom said.

“Amanda.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Next Thursday, I want you to ask Mr. Larsen for a ride home from school. You are to ask him to come inside and let him have sex with you. I will be somewhere in the house taking pictures. Do you understand, Dog Slut?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said as I continued to lick my mom’s creamy pussy, getting her to a great orgasm.

“You are such a great pussy licker.” Mom said.

“Thank you,” I told her happily.

“Now go get cleaned up. I’m sure Mr. Seller is waiting for you.”

“Yes, Mother.”

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I went back to the living room and put back on my small bikini. I kissed my parents goodbye and went next door.

I knocked on Mr. Sellers’ door. A minute later, Mr. Sellers opened the door.

“Hello Dog slut, How are you?”

“I’m fine, Mr. Sellers. I’m sorry I teased you today. So, I’m here to help you out. For 50 dollars, you can have me.”

“Mrs. Sellers will be home soon. Can she use you too? Can I do your ass as we wait for her?”

“Yes, you can, Mr. Sellers. And Mrs. Sellers can have me too if she likes.”

“You know she will want you to drink from her, and have you lick her fat ass.”

“Yes, Mr. Sellers, and you know I’ll enjoy it, but it will cost a hundred dollars more.”

Mr. Seller got into his billfold and took out one hundred and fifty dollars and gave it to me. I then took off my bikini. I stood naked in my neighbor’s living room as he looked at me. “Wow, Amanda, you now have breasts.”

“Yes, I know, they are just bumps now. Mom is going to get me a training bra soon. Should we go to your room? Or do you want me somewhere else?”

Mr. Sellers took my hand and led me up to their bedroom. I got on all fours on their bed. Mr. Sellers put some lube in my ass before he put his cock in. He was fucking my ass hard when his wife came into the bedroom. “Hi, Dog Slut.”

“Hi, Mrs. Sellers.” I could hardly speak with the fucking I was taking.

“Hurry, Greg, I need to pee badly. I’m sure you already paid the whore?”

“Yes, I have.” Mr. Sellers said as he then pulled me up by my hair, lifting me off my arms.

Mrs. Sellers came over and pinched and pulled on my nipples. “You are getting tits, that’s too bad. I’ll talk to your mom, I think there is a stronger pill you can take to stop your breasts from growing,” she said. (My mom has been giving me pills, so my breasts won’t grow.) Then she kissed me as her husband came inside my ass.

After he pulled out, she picked me up and carried me to the bathtub. I sat there watching her get undressed. When she was naked, she got in and sat down on the edge of the tub. I got between her legs and put my face close to her pussy. I opened my mouth and waited for her to pee. A couple of minutes later, she let loose. My mouth quickly filled up, and I drank it down. “Fuck, your mom trained you well,” she said as she pissed all over me. While she was peeing, she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my head into her pussy. “Lick me, Dog Slut” And I did just that.

For the next ten minutes, I licked her pussy and her ass until she pushed me away. “You are an excellent whore. I wish you were my daughter.” Mrs. Sellers said as she got up and got dressed. I got up too. We walked back out to the living room, so I could get my bikini back on. “Tell your mom hello for me.”

“I will, Mrs. Sellers.” I took the money and I walked back to my house. Mom was in the kitchen making dinner. I handed her the money. I knew the next day, my mom would give half the money back to Mrs. Sellers.

“You are stinky, go take a shower.” Mom said.

“Yes, Mother.”


As I lay in bed Wednesday night, I was thinking about tomorrow after school. The last two days at school, I sat in Mr. Larsen’s class, he kept looking at me, so I knew I wouldn’t have any problems getting him to come home with me.

I have been with plenty of people over the past several years, my parents are members of a couple of swingers clubs. One of them is a teacher’s club, the other is a BDSM club, I love them both.

Just then, my door opened up and my stepdad came walking into my bedroom, he was naked with a big hard-on. “Your mother started her period, and you know she doesn’t do it in her ass, so get ready slut.”

I quickly got up and got into my night table, and I pulled out my lubrication. I put a good amount on my fingers and I applied it to my ass, making sure it was good and slippery. I then put some on my Master daddy’s cock. I then bent over and spread my ass cheeks apart. My eyes welled up with tears as the horse-sized penis slowly pushed inside my ass. Most girls my age were with their boyfriends, but Instead, I was having anal sex with my mother’s husband, just because she didn’t want to. I’m not complaining because I’m here for them, whatever and wherever they want, and I love it.

My stepdad’s physical presence completely dominates me. I only stood at 4 feet 10 inches tall. I have small breasts and long blonde hair. My mom and I look so much alike, except she is taller and has bigger breasts. Jim is 6 foot 6 inches tall, with tattoos and rugged male features, and a 9-inch black cock, and it’s very thick.

I clamped down on his penis. It was a feeble attempt to prevent the progress inside my ass, but it only added to the pleasure.

A steady stream of tears flowed down my cheeks by the time he reached the end of my tunnel. I welcomed a few moments of relief as he paused to compose himself. My complexion had turned bright red with the pain.

I closed my eyes to minimize what was happening, but I was still left with the sounds and smells of the wet squelching noise escaping from between my legs as my stepdad calmly pumped in and out. I know that he took it easy on me. I had seen him fucking other girls a lot harder.


As he was fucking me, I started thinking about the first time he fucked me. I had watched him fucking my mother, and I knew then that I wanted his cock in me.

The first time was the last day of May some years ago, it was on my birthday. The party was just about perfect. Just close family and friends, and a giant birthday cake. My stepfather had even bought me a new cell phone. It was the best birthday present that I had received.

My stepdad, Jim, is 40 years old and works at a strip club as a bouncer. That is where my mom met him. She and some of her friends, most of them teachers like her, went there to celebrate Mom’s birthday. It was amateur night and my Mom got so drunk she got up on the stage. She didn’t know it at the time, but another teacher was there, Mr. Larsen, and he took some pictures of my mom stripping, and he’s been blackmailing her ever since.

Jim took Mom home that night, and they started dating. We then moved in with him. Then they got married. They had only been married for a little over a year before the first time he fucked me, I was only 14 years old.

After all my friends left my party, it was late, we all cleaned up the house before we went to bed. In the middle of the night, I had to use the bathroom. I walked past their bedroom door, and I heard some noises. The door was open a little, I peeked inside, they were both naked, Mom was on her knees sucking on his big cock. It looked so big, I couldn’t believe she got that big thing in her mouth.

Mom then got on the floor on her hands and knees, I had to move away from the door fast, Mom was looking at her open door. I was afraid that Mom might have seen me. I had to wait for a while to see if she said anything.

I then heard some noises from inside the room and I went back to look. Jim was now behind Mom, moving in and out of her, Mom had a look on her face I had never seen before.

“Amanda,” my mom said, frightening me. “We know you are watching us, you can come in if you like. We think you want to have fun too, so come on in, I’m fine with it, only if you like, sweetheart, we won’t force you to do anything you would rather not do.” Mom said.

I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t move, I just nodded my head yes.

“Amanda, get your ass in here,” Jim said sternly.

There was something about his voice, I was unable to say no to him.

The next thing I knew, I was naked and on the bed with both of them, and Mom was pointing his big black cock at the entrance to my virgin pussy.

“Now this is going to hurt Amanda, you can still back out if you like.” Mom said.”

“But if you want to continue, you will do whatever we want from now on. We will have sex with you anytime we want, and we will bring our friends over to use you. Do you understand, Amanda?” Jim said.

“Yes, please do it,” I screamed. I have never been so horny. I wanted his cock in me.

A second later, he thrust his cock all the way into me, breaking my hymen. I screamed in pain, as his cock went into me. Mom quickly put her mouth over mine, as I screamed into her mouth. After a while, the pain went away. Ever since then, I knew I belonged to Jim and my mother. They then introduced me to all of their friends.


The small bed squeaked in rhythm with the humping motions from my 220-pound stepdad going into my 95-pound body. Whimpers were coming from my gaping mouth. The bedroom was filled with the older man’s odor of alcohol, cigarettes, and body odor, along with the natural smells from our sexual coupling, but I loved it.

After he came in my ass, I did what I have been trained to do. I turned around and got on my knees and I sucked his black cock clean. I love my Daddy so much.


I woke up Thursday morning, today I’m to get Mr. Larsen to have sex with me. I knew from my mom that he wanted me, so I knew I wouldn’t have any problems getting him to come home with me. Dad told me to blow him first but have him cum on my face, then have him fuck me.

Mr. Larsen is my last-hour teacher, I wore a skirt like my dad told me to do. When Mr. Larsen looked in my direction, I would flash him my light blue panties. I knew he could see a dark spot on my panties since I was extremely turned on.

After the class was over, I waited for all the students to leave. I went up to him and said, “Mr. Larsen, could you please give me a ride home? My mom is busy with grading papers, and dad has a doctor’s appointment and I need a ride home.”

“Sure, just allow me a couple of minutes to put things away.”

“Sure thing, Mr. Larsen, I’ll wait outside for you, and thank you.”

5 minutes later, he came out, and we walked to his car. But before he came out, I went to the girl’s room and took off my bra, and panties. I know I didn’t have much in the breast department, but you could see my hard nipples poking out, and I could see he had noticed them.

In the car, he put his hand on my knee, and since I didn’t say anything, he started to move his hand up my leg. I helped him out by opening my legs for him, showing him I wasn’t wearing panties. By the time we pulled into my driveway, he had a finger inside me and it felt so good.

“Thank you for the ride, would you like to go inside?” I said as he continues to finger me.

“I sure would,” he said like a little schoolboy.

As soon as we got inside, I quickly undressed, then I undressed Mr. Larsen. Mr. Larsen’s cock is half the size of my Daddy’s cock.

I put his hard cock in my mouth, and it didn’t take him long to come. I took his cock out of my mouth and let him cum all over my face. For having a small dick, he did cum a lot.

I’m happy with the messy coating of cum I just got from Mr. Larsen. It slowly oozed down my face. “Thank you,” I said, and I then asked, “Did you enjoy giving me a facial.”

“It depends, did you like it? You seem to like it.”

“I loved it. Can you shoot off into my pussy now? And then shoot off on my boobs.”

“I Would like to do both of those, but not today?”

I’m still enjoying the cum on my face and I replied, “I hope you won’t think I’m weird, but I like to get naked and have somebody jerk off on me and cover me with cum. I’ll get very hot, and I love it inside of me, too.”

“It sounds like you may need more than one guy to get your whole body covered,” he said

I smiled and licked my lips and said, “Yes, I love to be with more than one man, but you are here now, please can you get hard again? You do have a nice cock.”

“I’m flattered, but I’m not so sure if I can cover every part of your body in one try, and it takes time for me in between shots, I’m an old man, I need time to recoup.”

“That’s okay. I can just lie here and masturbate while I wait. You could finger me if you wanted, or lick me. Maybe that would help you get ready again.”

“You’re probably right about that.” He paused briefly and then said, “When would you like to get together to find out?”

“I love you to stay and do it today.”

“Sorry, Amanda, I can’t today. Can we do it some other time?”

“Yes, sure. You know, you practically drowned me with your cum!” I started giggling as soon as I finished my sentence.

“Well, I hope I won’t disappoint you too much.”

“You could never disappoint me, Mr. Larsen! I mean, just look at my face. Even if it takes all day, I’ll love it. Besides, I’ll get to look at your big beautiful cock.”

“You are a slut, aren’t you?”

I blushed and nodded my head and said, “Yes, and I’m your slut, so if you like, you can bring more guys. I love to be covered in cum.”

“I’ll set it up, I know at least 5 other guys who would love to be with you.”

“Do I know them?”

“Yes, my slut, you do know a couple of them, and one man you don’t know wants you very badly, but you will have to wait to find out who he is. I have to get going before your parents get home.”

“Thank you for the ride home, Mr. Larsen.”

“It was my pleasure, Amanda.”

After Mr. Larsen left, and I went into my parent’s bedroom. My stepdad was standing there naked with a hard-on, and he had a video camera. “Did you get what you wanted, Master?”

“No, Amanda, you didn’t fuck him, but you did great. I can now blackmail him back. He will never touch my wife again.”

“Will I have to touch him again?”

“Yes, if he pays for it, he can. Now I need you to get ready. I’m taking you to a bachelorette party for a lady I met online. She wants you to perform with her dog.”

“Yes, Master,” I said as I got on my knees and sucked his cock until he came into my mouth. I so loved the taste of his seed. I couldn’t wait to get off the pill, so I could have his baby. But I have to wait until I’m 18.

I went and took a shower. When I got out, Dad laid out the clothes he wanted me to wear. The top had a dog picture on the front and the skirt was short. I had to be careful how I sat down or everyone would see my lady parts. But then I think that is what my dad wants, to show me off.

When I got downstairs, there was a man I had never seen before. Amanda, this is Hudson, he is going to give you a tattoo of a dog footprint on your arm, and a tattoo on your ass. Get undressed and get on the table.

I did as I was told. After he was done, Mom took a picture of the tattoo on my ass. The tattoo was big enough that you could tell it was a dog with a big hard dick. My name and cell phone number were on his cock, not my real name but what my parents and friends call me ‘Dog slut’.

“Mom?”

“Yes, Dog Slut.”

“I can’t wear my bikini at the beach anymore, this will show.”

“Amanda, you do love to suck dog cocks, right?”

“Yes, Mom, I do.”

“You do love to fuck dogs, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then you should be proud to wear it and let people know you are an animal lover. And besides, you go to a nude beach. People will see it, and maybe they will pay for you to fuck their dog or other animals.” Mom said.

“Yes, it’s a free advertisement,” Dad said. “Now you have to pay the man for giving you such a nice tattoo.”

I quickly got off the table and got on my knees in front of Mr. Hudson. He wasn’t too bad looking, for an older man. A bit of a beer belly, but not too bad. I took his cock out. It was hard and had a slight pee taste.

I sucked him and deep-throated him for the next 10 to 15 minutes until he finally came into my mouth, and I swallowed it all.

“She’s good. If you want more tattoos, please let me know.”

“We sure will.” Mom said.

Dad and Hudson went outside. “Dog slut, I think you should go brush your teeth. Lesbians don’t like their Whores smelling like cum.” Mom said.


When I was brushing my teeth, I thought about my first time with a dog. It was a week after my first time with my parents. My parents took me to my first sex club party.

I’ve always fantasized about fucking animals. I have to admit, the idea of sex with animals has always been intriguing to me. If you look at me, you’d probably never guess the wild ideas that run through my head.

I love the idea of piercings and tattoos, and pain turns me on. As yet, I have no piercings except for my ears. And now I have a tattoo of a dog with a big penis.

I was raised on a farm until my dad ran off with that slut. My grandparents, my dad’s mom, and dad own the farm and when mom married a black man, they kicked us out.

On the farm, cattle, and horse breeding was commonplace. I got to look at lots of horse fucking. I took every chance I could to get a good seat (a hidden one, of course, where I could finger myself while I watched). I would watch the stud’s long cock slip out of its sheath, sometimes almost dragging the ground, it seemed. He would nip the mare with his lips, teeth bared, whinnying with his arousal at her scent. The men would have the mare tied to a tree or something like it, and I often envied the mare. Being tied up and taken with such force by what seemed to be a fire hose. Now that’s my idea of sex. Maybe that is why I love my stepdad so much. I love the way he dominates me, and I love his big black cock. It reminds me of the horse cocks I had seen. But I have never had the opportunity to act on any of these desires of fucking animals. And to be honest, I know the chance of it ever happening was slim to none.

I’ve read a lot about dogs, and being knotted up with one. I’ve found myself wondering what it would feel like to be on my hands and knees and have claws scratches all over my body while doggy dick pistons inside me. And when the knot entered, I had a feeling I would cum like never.

The night of my first sex party, I was wearing a short skirt and a halter top. We arrived at a big farmhouse a little after 10:00 p.m. There were many cars parked on the long gravel driveway. We went inside, and a lady named, Mrs. Wilson, who is my teacher at school, met us at the doorway. She welcomed us into a big room. There were like 20 women and 20 men in the room, plus 10 kids my age were there too. One was my best friend Nikki. Nikki is a beautiful redhead, with big breasts. I was very surprised she was there. I was also surprised to see her mother standing there next to her, naked, with her hands handcuffed behind her back. Her mom had a dog collar around her neck and Nikki was holding a leash. Nikki smiled at me, but her mom never made eye contact, she kept her eyes on the ground. Her mom, Brook, has always been very nice to me when I was over at her house.

“Mother, I need to pee,” Nikki said as she lifted her skirt. Her mom quickly got on her knees and put her mouth on her daughter’s pussy. A second later, Nikki began to relieve herself in her mother’s mouth. Nikki just smiled at me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.