TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: Keith and Emily Float Some Boats

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Keith and Emily Float Some Boats - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As Keith followed on into the camp grounds’ mess hall he heard Gemma calling out, “MUM ... MUUUMMMM ... is dad about anywhere?”

As the girl called out they both passed through a doorway into the kitchen area where a naked woman was bent over the front of a large, and very new looking, commercial grade oven. The woman’s bare legs were splayed out at about 60 degrees to the ground and converged at the top into a glorious bare arse with one small, round brown eye staring out from between those lovely round cheeks. The top half of the woman’s bare body was bent forward across the oven’s hotplates and her face was peering intently at a flashing green display that simply read... ‘ERROR’.

When the woman heard her daughter’s voice she ignored the question completely and responded with, “ERROR, ERROR, ERROR! All I get is bloody ERROR! Do you know how to set the timer on this blasted thing, sweetie? I’ve been trying for half an hour now and just keep getting this bloody ERROR message!”

The woman then punched a few buttons on the console then swore at the thing again then stood up and turned to face her 15 year old daughter. When she saw the young 18 year old man standing next to her she gave one very low growl of approval and said, “Oh, honey dear ... where did you find him? I didn’t think we had any guests arriving until tomorrow but in this case I will make one very big exception! Oooo laaa laaa!”

Gemma looked at Keith then at her mum then said with a bit of a laugh, “Just hold your horses there a bit, mum. He’s not a guest. His name is Keith and he was paddling down the river when he got a hole in his boat and I was hoping dad might have something in the shed that might help him fix it.”

Gemma’s mother didn’t reply immediately but when she did it was with a very naughty little gleam in her eye.

“Well, I’m sorry, honey, but dad’s not back from town yet. He can’t be far away though. He said he was only going to be an hour and that was almost an hour ago now. So, he shouldn’t be far off.”

Gemma’s naked mother then looked Keith’s young, healthy body up and down and said, “But in the mean time if this young man’s boat doesn’t float he is certainly helping to float mine. Ooo la laaaa!”

At this point in time Keith still had no idea again about what was going on. What he did know, however, was that he was standing in the presence of two lovely naked women. One of those women was only 15 years old and had very cute puffy breasts, a beautifully shaped butt with a butterfly on it, a pussy with hardly any pubic hair, a rhino horn for a clitoris, nice shapely legs, a cute face with dimples and shoulder length hair and in general just a very tight, sweet but still developing bare body. The other women, however, had a naked body that was most definitely fully developed in every sense! And yes ... Keith did find himself getting one massive boner just looking at it as the woman faced him.

While Gemma’s mother was doing her own scan of Keith’s body Keith was doing his own very careful scan of her body in return. What he found himself looking at was a picture perfect naked centerfold that could have just stepped right out of the pages of a Men’s Magazine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.