TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: Kiss My Tits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Kiss My Tits - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When Keith got to the top of the grassy river bank he found himself following ‘Gemma-the-nudist’ along a short dusty track through some trees then out onto a large mowed paddock that served as the camp ground’s recreational field. As they walked the young girl dropped back to Keith’s side and began telling him how the campsite was called the Narrows Nudist Camp on account of the narrow section of the Waikato River it was located on. It had once been a christian camp called The Narrows Christian Camp used by various churches and school groups. The Trust that administered the site fell into financial difficulty a few years ago and was eventually forced into putting the place up for sale. Young Gemma’s own parents decided to buy the property and keep it ‘as is’ and for the express purpose of turning it into a facility for nudists to use.

“Both my parents had sizable amounts of money left to them from both their parents. They had come from a long line of horse stud farmers that the Waikato region is famous for but neither my dad or my mum were really interested in the farming business but just loved the idea of running some sort of recreational facility. When my sister talked us all into throwing away our clothes and flashing our bums and titties to the world...”

Gemma stopped at that point mid-sentence then turned to face Keith. She puffed her cute little breasts out towards him and continued with, “ ... and do you like my little titties Mr Keith-from-the-river?”

Keith Poata once again found himself at a loss for words. It wasn’t everyday that he had a fifteen year old girl asking him to give an appraisal of her ‘titties’.

Keith gave another nervous swallow before turning to look down at the girl’s puffy breasts. They indeed were very cute. The skin around the yet undeveloped breast region had just the faintest hint of a residual tan line from six months of constant exposure to the air and the sun. Each areola section on each of those small mounds of flesh was a beautiful little puffy mound of flesh in themselves and of a lovely lighter shade of beige than the breast region. Those two little mounds were then topped off with two exquisite, dark red nipples that looked all hard and erect as they poked out sweetly from the areolae below them and into the space in front of them. Gemma then gave each breast a rub with her hands as she awaited Keith’s response.

Keith swallowed again then slowly said, “Well ... they ... they ... your ... your breasts are just ... just lovely. Just like your ... like your butterfly ... and ... and the rest of your very pretty body. They ... they are lovely. Your breasts are just ... just lovely and I am sure they will ... will get ... will get even lovelier as they grow and mature with each passing day.”

Gemma took her hands away from her chest then surprised Keith again with, “You can kiss my titties too if you like. Go on. It’s OK. Go ahead ... kiss my tits.”

Keith just stared at Gemma then at her breasts then down at her ‘rhino horn’. When Gemma saw Keith looking at her clitoris again she said, “ ... and you can kiss that too if you like. I know you want to ... everyone does!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.