TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 49: One Last Nervous Pee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: One Last Nervous Pee - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As Keith drummed his fingers on the side of his new canoe he took a quick look at his waterproof watch and then a scan up and down the length of the boat he was sitting in. For some reason, he thought, that boat just seemed a whole lot bigger sitting here in the water with him in it than it did hanging from the wall in that Mitre 10 store in Hamilton. This was not the same boat as was on display but identical to it. Gemma’s father had purchased seven of the things and given one to Keith with Keith’s own parents chipping in a little bit towards its cost as well.

Right now Keith Poata was sitting and waiting for Gemma Greene to arrive and standing along that pebbly shore of the Waikato River was a large group of naked people waiting with him. In that group was his own family as well as Gemma’s family and their respective friends. There were also another 40 or so people there who had come down from Auckland in a bus to have a first hand experience of Lifestyle Nudism and all its ‘pleasures’. Those ‘pleasures’, of course, was sex and lots of it for young and old alike. It had been nearly five days of solid naked living and frolicking with everyone happily fucking each other anytime and anywhere they happened to find themselves.

Older men got to have all the sex they could dream of with young teenage girls and also with all the not so young older women. Those teenage girls also got to fuck all the boys they could find and a few girls as well and suck all the cock and pussy about with equal enthusiasm. All the older women also got their frustrated sexual urges serviced by anyone that happened to be passing and all the young guys got to stick their ravenous cocks into all the cunt they could shake their dicks at. The group even contained one naked 79 year old woman that became an instant hit with her amazing talent for giving blow jobs. Even Keith relished the memories he had of Georgina Pankhurst taking a few loads of semen into her mouth as her gums and lips powered their way around his electrified woody. The woman was just amazing and nobody minded at all in giving her a good seeing to herself with a hard rogering of her mature vagina and pussy lips with the self same penises she had just been slurping on. The woman got to take in many a hard penis up between her legs and loved every minute of it.

This group of naked campers was also waiting for their bus to return to take them all back to Auckland. Most of them had decided that they would stay as Lifestyle Nudists once they got back - but only time would tell if they kept that resolve. Many would-be-nudists reverted back to normal textile living just from the sheer weight of peer group pressure coming from their clothed friends and family once they were moving amongst them all once again. Some did, however, keep up the resolve for a week or two and live naked with their families and even go to school and work still in the nude. Unfortunately, many still eventually reverted back to the textile life with only a handful carrying the torch of nudist living on into their regular life as more than just a passing fad. And so it was that only very slowly, even with places like the Narrows Nudist Camp about, that Lifestyle Nudism began its spread throughout modern New Zealand culture. But it was here all the same and here to stay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.