TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 47: A Visit From Mom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: A Visit From Mom - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Well, it looks like you’ve got company. I’d better be going then and I will see you down at the river just after breakfast.”

Portia gave Keith a kiss on the cheek then a wink at the three newcomers and said to them as she left, “He’s all yours girls!”

Then, before Keith could ask what was going on he had a wet set of pussy lips thrust over his face and a wet set of ordinary lips placed around his cock. Cheryl Martin had straddled Keith’s face with her legs wide apart and her ‘Tiddles’ dropping down onto his nose while her cousin, Brandi, was slithering her lips down over Keith’s foreskin and getting that little dick all excited again for the third time that morning. While all this was happening Gemma was just quietly rubbing some soft body cream all over Keith’s bare skin.

Cheryl was the first to speak as she looked down at Keith’s bemused face. “I just want my Tiddles to get one last tongue lashing from his favourite tongue and Brandi down there wants to have one last suck on her favourite dick and Gemma ... well ... I think ... she just wants to be nice to you, her favourite naked body, before you both head off down that river after breakfast. So just get going and suck my Tiddles and let the other two take care of the rest.”

Cheryl Martin then let her pelvic region drop right down onto Keith’s face so that he instantly had a mouth full of pussy lip and his nose was squashing up into the girl’s very slippery clit. Keith just did what was asked and began licking Cheryl’s inner and outer pussy lips with his tongue as well as gently biting and sucking down on her sweet little protruding clitoris.

Cheryl was also moving her pelvis back and forth slightly to aid the movement of her pussy region over Keith’s mouth and nose. As she did this Keith could feel the fluffy part of her ‘Tiddles’ sweeping over his nose then over his lips so he gave those pubic strands a good suck and lick with his mouth in the same manner as he was doing with her clitoris, pussy lips, vagina and butt hole.

Down the other end Keith was enjoying a nice set of female lips around his penis knob, and boy did it feel sensuous. This meant that for the third time that morning his soft dick became a solid boner and began once again to get ready to have another good ol’ fashion spurt. Meanwhile Keith could also feel Gemma’s soft hands plying up and down his hairy legs with a nice smelling lotion she had brought along. The lotion and the feel of her hands over his bare skin were both also very sensuous indeed and helped greatly in giving him another hard-on in no time at all.

“This is a special extra-strong sun cream lotion designed especially for Lifestyle Nudists” explained Gemma eventually to which Keith just went, “U-huh!”

“We’re gonna need heaps. Don’t want my tits and pussy or your cock and balls gettin’ all fried up in this summer sun now, do we!”

Not much more was said as the three naked girls went to work on Keith’s naked body. Then, in no time at all he was feeling his pelvis push up hard into Brandi’s mouth as she was wildly sucking up and down on his dick and his dick was shooting another wad of semen out from his pulsing knob. Up over his face Keith felt Cheryl’s naked smooth body twitch a few times as she began to spasm from the orgasm he was giving her with his tongue slurping along between the inner and outer lips of her sopping pussy.

After Keith had spurted and Cheryl’s orgasm had climaxed all three girls then just lay along side Keith’s body and snuggled their bare skin in close to his. They lay that way for about 20 minutes with Keith’s hand rubbing gently up and down the curves of their bare backs and the lovely round curves of their bare, female butt cheeks.

All four were slowly drifting off into a lazy early morning snooze when Brandi Martin heard a noise and opened her eyes and said, “Oh ... it looks like we’re the ones that have company now.”

With that comment everyone opened their eyes and looked over to the corner of the room to see a naked Merci Poata sitting on that one single chair and smiling at the three young, naked girls and her naked son lying in the middle of them all.

“Well, now, who’s the popular boy?” laughed Keith’s mother as Brandi, Cheryl and Gemma got up to leave the room.

As the three girls were leaving Gemma whispered to Keith, “I’ll see you at breakfast ... and then ... after that ... the adventure will begin!”

“It certainly will” whispered back Keith. “It certainly will!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.