TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 44: But Wait There’s More

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: But Wait There’s More - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Tess and Tina Kingi looked at each other and giggled a bit before holding out a little parcel for Keith to take. As Keith took the little brown package his eyes swept up and down the girl’s bare bodies again. They really were two lovely girls even at only 14 years old. Tess maybe had the first inklings of some sort of breast development going on under her cute little nipples but Tina was still just flat chested like girls one or two years younger than she was. All the same the two girls looked just lovely in just their bare skin. Being naked suited them just admirably and Keith just loved looking at their cute little bodies with their soft round butt cheeks and hairless crotches and pussy slits. Their nice straight legs sweeping up their still under-developed thigh and hip curves also was just so disarming to any would be admirer. Their hips and thighs did have a very faint hint of female maturation but as yet they were still quite boy-like in their physiques ... until they moved. At only 14 years old both girls still displayed that inimitable swing of the hips from behind that had entranced male voyeurism from ages past. These young, naked nymphs had now exploited that swing to allure many a hapless boy or man into the shower block at the Narrows Nudist Park just so they could ‘wash’ him all over. That had become their trademark signature for giving happy campers an even ‘happier time’ than was anticipated and happier those times definitely were!

The two girls just loved washing people all over and even the females didn’t get left out. The girls would then do some truly magical things to that person’s erogenous zones as a final touch. Sucking cock, licking pussy, rubbing tits and kissing shower soaked lips were things the two girls had built a reputation on as Keith himself could happily attest to. But right now they weren’t here for a shower with anybody. They were presenting Keith with a little gift and the little girly smiles on their faces told Keith there was something else on their minds as well.

Before Keith asked the two naked twins what was really on their minds he unwrapped the little parcel. Inside was a small photo frame measuring about 100mm x 75mm. The frame was gold coloured with very ornate edges and didn’t look like the variety you got from any old $2 Shop. The girls had obviously spent a little bit of extra money on this frame or so it appeared. But what brought the smile to Keith’s lips was the photo just under the glass front of the two girls. They were both naked of course and stood side by side with two large pink hearts painted around each of their pubic regions. Both girls had a big cheesy grin on their faces and both had their little hands pointing down at their love hearts encircling their hairless vaginas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.