TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 43: Two Visitors at 6Am

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: Two Visitors at 6Am - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Oh, hi there, girls. What brings you guys in to see me on this bright, sunny morning?”

It was only 6am on Sunday morning at the Narrows Nudist Camp. The morning summer sun was just peaking its way over the eastern horizon and already the day was proving to be another warm one. Keith Poata had spent the last six days in this place and was now preparing to leave. The generosity of the camp’s owners had seen Keith being given a new canoe to complete his original, summer holiday quest. That quest was to traverse the Waikato River from the Karapiro Dam up behind the little township of Cambridge in the Waikato district down to Port Waikato on the west coast of the North Island of New Zealand. It was a journey of about 142 kilometers to be taken over about 5 to 7 days at the most.

Keith had started his adventure last Monday but only got a few hours into it when he got a hole in his home made canoe and ended up stranded at the Narrows Nudist Resort. The following day Keith and his new friend Gemma Greene had helped rid the camp of a pesky pair of trouble makers wanted by the police with Keith losing his un-repaired canoe in the process. Now, thanks to Gemma’s powers of persuasion, he had a new canoe to start his adventure all over again with and this time, hopefully, without getting any holes in the side.

Today was also the day that the bus load of campers who had arrived on Tuesday morning would be heading back to Auckland. This was their introduction to the world of Lifestyle Nudism and all the joys of free sexual expression that came with it. The bus would be leaving the Narrows Nudist Camp just before lunch so the group didn’t have much longer to enjoy their nudity and the sex. Once back in Auckland most would be returning to the world of the ‘Textile’ - people that wear clothes. Quite a few members of this group, however, had decided that they liked Lifestyle Nudism just too much and wanted to stay naked when they got home. They wanted go to work or school or where ever in the nude and become a part of the new wave of nude living that had been sweeping the globe for quite a few years already.

Other people that would be leaving the camp today was Keith’s family and Geena Tate - Keith’s sister’s friend. Geena was the one responsible for his family being here in the first place. And despite Keith’s initial misgivings about Donald, Merci, Debra and Geena being here at all he still ended up having a lot of fun with them with everyone romping around most happily in the nude.

Keith had watched his own dad get into the full swing of things once he got fully naked and repeatedly go down on Emily Greene’s pussy with the large rhino horn of a clitoris that the woman showed off to great effect. Keith had enjoyed the woman’s large clit himself on many an occasion over the last five days or so as had most of the others in the group. Keith had also seen his dad enjoy just so much sex with nearly every other woman he came across. He was always very gentlemanly and never pushy and always thanked the woman with sincere gratitude once his penis had finished ravaging the naked woman’s vagina. Keith also witnessed his dad enjoying Georgina Pankhurst’s mouth around his cock on quite a few occasions and reciprocating with some hard thrusting sex then giving the woman a lovely rub down in the shower. Georgie seemed to take a particular liking to Keith’s father and would seek him out at meal times to sit with him while they ate. During the meal she would surreptitiously play with his dick under the table and sometimes make it spurt semen all over the leg’s of the person on the other side!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.