TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 41: You’re the Boss

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: You’re the Boss - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“So what is it you are actually looking for here?” asked Keith

Keith, Gemma and David and had just stepped into a large Mitre 10 hardware store out the north end of Hamilton in a shopping complex called ‘The Base’ because the area had once been a large Airforce Base in the years following World War 2. Once the Base became redundant it was sold off by the NZ Defense Force and redeveloped as this large shopping complex that these three were now standing in.

“Oh, just nothing” replied Gemma but Keith knew that was anything but true.

As they stepped through the self opening doors of the Mega Mitre 10 store they were surprised to be greeted by a lovely, young, blonde host who was completely naked herself. When she saw these three naked shoppers enter her face lit up as she stepped forward to greet them.

“Oh, lovely” the young girl said, “Some naked shoppers. We’ve only just introduced our Naked Host welcoming programme and I am the first Naked Host to stand at these doors welcoming customers to the Mitre 10 experience. I am not sure how I will go in the winter but today is just such a perfect day for getting out and about in the nude. I just wish more people would adopt the Nudist Lifestyle like you guys. I think it is just amazing!”

Keith, Gemma and David greeted this nude host with the same enthusiasm as she was greeting them with. The fact that all this enthusiastic greeting was making the girl’s pert little breasts bounce up and down most vigorously didn’t seem to bother her at all.

Keith also noted rather quietly to himself the cute little landing strip of pubic hair she had between her legs. This landing strip ended atop a clit that seemed to stick out somewhat like Gemma’s one did - not quite as much though but it was still out there all the same for all the world to see as were the inner pussy lips further down. Those inner pussy lips hung out from her outer pussy lips and splayed out across that soft flesh in as care free a fashion as was possible.

“So, what is it you guys are looking for? Can I direct you to the right aisle or are you just happy to wander about?”

Before anyone could answer Gemma had taken the naked girl aside to ask some questions just out of Keith’s earshot. Keith saw the girl point to a few different locations around the store then left Gemma to move to another group of people entering through another door. Keith watched with interest as shoppers’ faces lit up when they realised they were being greeted by a lovely, young, naked girl of about 18 years old at the most.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.