TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 39: Geena Takes Charge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Geena Takes Charge - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As Keith Poata and Gemma Greene wandered the main street of Hamilton on that warm and clear Friday morning Keith found himself reflecting back again on what a week it had been so far and how much he had enjoyed all the nudity and sex. Keith had even found himself sexing up his own sister then his own mother. His whole family had arrived at the Narrows Nudist Camp the day after he had - only their arrival was deliberate but his was not. And his first thoughts about them turning up had all been negative but it turned out that the opposite was true. Once they all got used to seeing each other running around in the nude and everyone got used to having sex with everyone - literally! - it all became just so much fun.

On the Wednesday afternoon Debra Poata’s friend, Geena Tate, had snuck up behind Keith while he was having a quiet siesta out on the playing field with a few of the other naked campers. Keith was enjoying a light snooze under the trees while lying on his stomach on a towel next to Portia, Brandi, Cheryl and a few other girls he had been ‘playing around with’ when he felt a splat of some cold lotion hit his back. He jerked up immediately only to be pushed back down by a naked Geena Tate. Very quietly she began rubbing that sun-block lotion all over his back then down his legs then up between his legs to his balls and cock then back up to his neck and shoulders. She got Keith to roll over and then did his chest, stomach, balls and cock again then down the front of his legs. Her soft feminine hands all over Keith’s body felt really nice and sensuous - especially when she was massaging his cock and balls for longer than was necessary. And of course the man under Geena’s hands got himself one lovely looking hard-on which Geena started to kiss and suck to great effect. Then with out any warning she sat up over Keith’s legs and let that now very slippery prick slide effortlessly into her body. All Keith could do was watch and look down between Geena’s legs to where his penis was pistoning up and down inside her bushy vagina.

Geena didn’t really believe in a lot of unnecessary shaving and had let herself develop quite a good solid crop of pubic hair down there between her legs. Quite a few of the guys from off that bus had been fascinated by Geena’s hairy sex equipment and had gotten down to business real quick once all the clothes and other barriers were removed. It became something of a real delight to get their faces lost in amongst all that pubic bush before exploring around with their lips, tongues and fingers for her pussy lips and clitoris and then to finally plunge their hungry cocks deep into that bush for one hell of a fuck. And Geena made sure she gave them all one hell of a fuck and she was going to give Keith the same right now.

As Geena bounced up and down on Keith’s dick she was able to match the speed of her ‘bouncing’ by her perceived awareness of the state of arousal of Keith’s manhood. When she thought his cock was getting too excited she would slow right down then speed up again if she thought he was starting to wilt too much. In this way the naked girl on top of Keith managed to keep his erection on the boil for over twenty minutes. By the time she was ready to give Keith the full treatment Keith was himself practically begging her to make him cum and she was ready to cum herself - which she did. Geena leaned forward over Keith’s chest and moved back and forth with one beautifully innate sense of rhythm and timing. Keith could feel the weight of her warm, naked body over his and the tug on his foreskin, back and forth, as Geena fucked him good and hard until he was spurting and pushing and grunting into one beautiful ejaculation and Geena was spasming around Keith’s hot cock in one uncontrolled orgasm herself. Once done the two just embraced with long slow kisses going between them.

When Geena thought she had finished with Keith she jumped off his body and grabbed Debra’s hand who was lying on her own towel just near by.

“Now I am going to watch you two fuck ... brother and sister ... I’ve seen the look in both your eyes and I know you both want to fuck each other. Debs here has got great tits and I know Keith here wants to get his hands on them good and proper and I know his sister is just dying to know what her brother’s penis tastes like. So get to it you two - no excuses. After that I’m going off to find that groundsman fella. I know he’s been eyeing up my tits and twat ever since I got here so I might just go find him later and give him a little taste of my juices.”

Geena looked at Debra and Keith again and then said in a very commanding voice, “Come on you two - fuck each other for god sake!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.