TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 38: A Nice Day to Be Naked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: A Nice Day to Be Naked - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“And how do you feel now about being naked in the middle of town? Not spooked out any more?” asked Gemma as she slurped her hot chocolate and bit into a cheese muffin.

Keith took a sip from his tea cup. He had always been partial to a really nice cup of tea. Even as just a boy in primary school he had always liked tea ... and just ordinary English Breakfast tea ... none of the fancy stuff like Earl Grey or those flavoured things he had come to despise ... just good old fashioned tea ... brewed in a pot and served hot! Lovely, he thought!

“Ummm ... well ... I guess it’s no big deal after all. I haven’t thought about it much since that mum and her kids passed us in the carpark building and everyone down the street here seems to be pretty accepting off this new trend. I think I did see one other nude couple crossing the street way down the end there a while ago but no one else apart from us and our reflections in the windows. What about you? Are you freaked out like your first time or are you all OK now?” asked Keith.

“Yer, I’m fine this time round. I think having you with me and naked too has helped. If I was on my own I think I would feel much more insecure about showing off my titties and butterfly to the world. But come on ... tell me about Tess ... and I want to know EVERYTHING ... was she a good fuck ... or fucks ... should I say?”

Keith smiled at Gemma in a way that told her that no matter who he had sex with she was still number one and Gemma smiled back and blushed a little too. She was madly in love with this guy and she knew he was madly in love with her too.

“Well,” began Keith, “I guess it began when I was taking her clothes off on Tuesday afternoon. I told her then that I was going to put my dick in ALL the way ... not just a knob fuck like Monday night in the shower. Like you, I had worked out very quickly that she was just ready for it and boy was she ready. Anyway, she came into my bungalow early Wednesday morning while you were still there and lay quietly on the floor beside the bed. When she saw you leave she took her chance and jumped up and straddled me on the bed and began rubbing my soft dick up and down her pussy slit. She told me what a great night she’d had with all the new cock about to play with. Lots of older men just loved playing with her young naked body under a nice warm shower and she was just as happy to play with their naked bodies and huge penises and suck them all off one at a time. She can’t remember how many mouthfuls of white gob she got to swallow but what she was really looking forward to was MY dick but she couldn’t see me around anywhere and didn’t know that I was rolling around in my bungalow with that redheaded girl. When she found out where I was she waited for the other girl to go but then saw you go in and thought she had lost her chance so she just crept in and lay on the floor where we couldn’t see her. When she saw you leave as well she jumped at the chance to get on top of my naked body and get the fuck I had promised her. Anyway ... when she had managed to get my cock all hard again she came down beside me and began kissing my nipples ever so gently ... and boy did that feel good! Once I felt fully turned on again I rolled her onto her back and got her legs all spread wide and her knees up and sucked down on her clit for a while. After that I positioned my body between her legs and just pressed my hard-on very softly into the opening of her vagina. That was a vagina that was just ever so tight. It felt just amazing!”

Keith paused as he drank some more tea and cut off a piece of fruit cake to pop into his mouth. Gemma was leaning forward with her chin resting on her hands and taking in every word and both of them completely oblivious now to the fact that neither of them had a stitch of clothing on ... right there in the middle of town and in all the busy-ness of the day.

Before Keith began his narration again he leaned forward and ran the back of one finger up and over one of Gemma’s bare breasts. His finger felt that gentle curve of her puffy breast then it squished over her hardening nipples.

“I just love your titties” said Keith in all softness and sincerity, “They are just so cute and pretty and touchable.”

“Never mind about my titties. What about your cock and Tess’s cunt?” said Gemma to hurry things along.

“Ummmm ... well...” carried on Keith, “ ... I guess I just rested my cock right there on her pussy lips for a while before pressing it in a bit further until I could feel the underside of my knob rim rubbing the flesh of her vagina walls. That felt really nice so I just let my knob move back and forth right there without going right in. Tess was really enjoying my knob fuck again but was just begging for more so I very slowly just pressed in a little bit harder each time until my erection was fully enclosed by her very, very, tight vagina. And yes, it did feel just fantastic. Lying there and slowly fucking a 14 year old girl who still didn’t have any tits but still knew how to fuck a guy was incredible and fuck me she did. Tess began grinding her whole groin region around my prick and making me want to explode at every twist and turn of her smooth body. I was holding her tight with my arms and sucking hard on her cute nipples and I am sure I could feel just the slightest swelling underneath ... some very early signs of her breast development ... not much ... but there is definitely something happening there for the girl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.