TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 37: Girls Don’t Have Willies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Girls Don’t Have Willies - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As Keith was fluffing his dick up in the back seat of the Ford Courier he noticed Gemma fumbling around with something on her smart phone. When Keith leaned over the seat to see what she was doing Gemma quickly shut the thing off and closed up the case.

“What are you up to, young girl? Ever since we sent that weirdo couple off down the river you’ve been up to something. Every time I turn up you seem to quickly stop doing something or stop talking about something. So, what’s going on, Gemma?”

Gemma gave a quick look at her dad as he was fluffing his dick up. He looked back at his daughter with a knowing sort of a look but just shrugged his shoulders and said quietly, “I don’t know what to say. You figure it out.”

Keith got no further with his questions as Gemma started bossing them both out of the car with their hard-ons in front of them.

“Come on you two. You are Lifestyle Nudists and fully protected by the Law to show off your stiff dicks in public. So, get moving. Here comes a mother with a pram and a 5 year old toddler. Let’s see what they think of your cow prodders.

Before Keith or David could offer any further protests they were both standing at the rear of the ute with their hard-ons bouncing around between their legs as the young mother with the two children wandered past.

Keith’s penis had been circumcised at birth which showed as the foreskin pulled back away from his shiny knob. Gemma’s father’s cock, however, still had a fully intact foreskin which hung out over the end of his fat knob like a small elephant’s trunk ... even when fully erect!

As the young woman walked by these three naked people Keith found himself masturbating his hard-on in front of her just for the hell of it. He had no idea why he really did it ... he just did it ... just purely for the fun of it ... but in the naughty sense of the word ‘fun’.

As this young mother passed by this naked group she just smiled at Keith then at David then at their stiffies and said with a smile, “Nice boners, guys!”

The young mother then quickly reached out and started giving David Greene’s hard-on a few jerks with her hand. When she saw the happy smile on the man’s face she went a bit faster with her hand until the guy was thrusting his hips forward and shooting white semen out all over the concrete floor of the carpark building.

After David had ejaculated and given out one long satisfied sigh the woman just said, “Well now, how was that then? We can’t go letting that young guy there have all the fun now, can we!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.