TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 2: Poos and Wees

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Poos and Wees - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Bum! Bum! Bum and double bum!” complained Keith.

The young man in the home-made canoe just couldn’t believe what had just happened. Only a few hours into his solo trip down the Waikato River and he had holed the bottom of his boat. It wasn’t a large hole but big enough to allow the water seeping into his craft to be a problem. Keith knew he was going to have to find a spot along the river bank to beach his craft and do something about it.

“Crap! Crap! Crap and double crap! Poos and wees! Poos and wees! Poos and wees!” sang Keith over and over again as he scanned along the river’s edge for a suitable spot to land and as the water sloshing around his feet got slowly deeper. And only half an hour after finding a good spot to beach his craft Keith was singing his ‘poos-and-wees’ song yet again.

“Crap! Shit! Poos and wees! Bloody hell! Poos and wees! Poos and wees! Poos and wees! Blinkin’ heck! Where is that other bloody bottle? Poos and wees! Poos and wees!”

At that point Keith just flung himself backwards onto the narrow pebbly beach he had managed to land on and let out one long moaning sigh interspersed with several repetitions of ‘poos and wees’ again.

The boat was upside down just in front of him and there was a pile of sealed plastic bags lying just to his right. One of those bags was opened and lying just by Keith’s hand and spilling out of that bag was another bag with a label on it reading ‘Repair Kit’. That second bag was opened as well and Keith held in his hand a plastic bottle he had extracted from it. That bottle in his hand was labeled... ‘Fibreglass Repair Kit Resin Part A’ ... and what Keith was looking for right now was a second bottle labeled... ‘Fibreglass Repair Kit Resin Part B (hardener)’ ... but it was no where to be found!

Keith lay on the ground just staring up at the lovely blue sky. Everything so far had been going just so well. He’d waved goodbye to his friend Andrew Morton only a few hours ago after getting his canoe into the water and all his stuff stowed in the two compartments at each end of the boat. He took one last look up the slopes of four water chutes making up the spillway of the Karapiro Dam then faced forward and began his gentle 142 kilometre descent down the Waikato River to its outlet at Port Waikato. He had watched quietly as he saw Andrew drive his car away then just eased back into his seat and let the river current take him along at a very serene 2.5kph.

Keith was planning to spend a lazy week just drifting down the river in his home-made fibreglass canoe. Normally a canoe trip like this could easily be done in just a few days at the most. But this young healthy eighteen year old man was in no hurry and was planning to do a lot of relaxed camping along the shores of this river as he proceeded. He wanted to spend a day in the township of Hamilton just 30 kilometres down from the Karapiro Dam and another day in the smaller township of Huntly which was another 30 or so kilometres along from Hamilton then just camp and paddle his way slowly and gently to the river’s mouth where Andrew would be waiting with his car to pick him up and take him home again. After that Keith was going to be preparing himself for his first year at university ... at the impressive Waikato University in Hamilton of course ... studying Agricultural Technology.

That first two and a half hours of Keith’s holiday adventure had been truly idyllic. The day was warm and sunny. Sunlight filtered down through the willow trees along the bank and sparkled in the water where it reflected back up into Keith’s eyes. Keith saw the odd eel go shooting by just below the surface of the murky green water and he even waved happily at a group of kids swinging out into the river from an old tyre swing hanging from the sturdy branch of a Pohutakawa tree. That was just as he was passing through Cambridge ... the first little township down stream from the start of his journey.

It was an hour or so after passing through Cambridge that the trouble struck. Keith noticed very clearly a whole bunch of submerged tree branches and old logs projecting out from the left side of the river bank. He gave them a judiciously wide berth but failed to see another old tree branch just below the surface that was projecting out from the other side of the river. That branch had one very solid main trunk and one very pointy off shoot right at its tip. When Keith did see it ... it was too late!

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.