TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 33: Morning, Night and Noon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Morning, Night and Noon - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

After snuggling on Keith’s bed for about an hour and even nodding off to sleep for a bit the redheaded girl in Keith’s arms whispered quietly into Keith’s ear and said, “I think I am ready for you to sex me up now but let’s start in the 69 position with you on top then let’s just fuck each other hard out. OK?”

Keith then rolled over so that he was now facing this fun little girl. He kissed her on the lips again - she had such luscious red lips he thought, just made for lots of kissing - then said in reply, “That sounds like fun to me.”

Keith next spun his body over the top of the girl so that his groin was pointing down into her face and his own face was hovering right over the top of all that lovely, red, thick pubic bush. Keith had been looking forward to the moment when his lips and tongue could part those pubes and go exploring into all those glorious folds of pink flesh underneath - and explore they did.

As Keith’s face was descending down into that forest of pubic hair his soft dick was getting slowly sucked into the naked girl’s mouth at the other end. The girl was also caressing Keith’s balls very gently with her hands and every now and then poking just one finger up into Keith’s arse hole. Keith also found himself doing similar things to this girl’s body as he sucked down on a very chunky clitoris and licked along a very full set of inner and outer pussy lips ... the girl was indeed very well endowed in this respect as Keith was discovering. He was also getting one of his own fingers to do his own piece of digital insertion much to the girl’s delight.

All this sucking and fingering of each others bodies was just making them both shudder with uncontrolled spasms of delight at the sheer pleasure of this sixty niner romp. Keith was just loving the feel of all that red bush between the girl’s legs rubbing up into his face as he nuzzled hard down into it and ate the girl’s pussy out with great relish. The girl at the other end was slurping away most vigorously on Keith’s large erection. She was shoving the thing as far into her mouth as was possible and wrapping her tongue around it like some sort of snake while one of her fingers fucked Keith hard up the arse.

After a while when Keith was still getting his mouth full of pussy lip and pubic hair he heard a muffled sound coming from the girl underneath him.

“ ... ummmphh ... leth’s ... leth’s ... ahhhhh ... ummmmpppp ... leth’s fug ... leth’s fug ... uummpph...”

Finally the girl managed to get her mouth off and away from Keith’s cock and blurted out with, “ ... LET’S FUCK NOW!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.