TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 32: My Place or Yours?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: My Place or Yours? - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

After everyone had had a lovely dinner together of bangers and mash with lots of onions and hot gravy followed by generous helpings of Hokey Pokey icecream with homemade caramel sauce all the campers started feeling a little bit randy. After all they were all naked now and had been for nearly an hour after spending the afternoon undressing each other and talking dirty into each others ears. So it was that after that very tasty meal they were all ready to lift the game up a notch. Emily Greene, however, was going to ask them to do one more thing before letting them loose on each other.

“Hi, everyone” shouted Emily after banging loudly on a large pot lid. “I’m glad you all enjoyed your dinner. Our cooks here look upon sausages and mashed potato with onions as their specialty and I helped make the caramel sauce for the icecream so I am doubly proud of our efforts and your pleasure in enjoying it all.”

Emily Greene paused as different ones were still finishing off their bowl of dessert. When all was quiet and all eyes were on her again she continued.

“And now I guess you are all ready to move into the next phase of your introduction to Lifestyle Nudism but first I want you all to take a quick look around the room and take note of all the erect or semi-erect penises you can see.”

Emily waited again for a minute or two as everyone scanned all the male appendages and what state of arousal they were in then said, “I can see quite a few of you nodding your heads and murmuring in surprise at just how many stiff cocks you have about you ... including your own maybe. This is often the way on the first meal together as proper nudists with bare skin rubbing against bare skin. Naked hips rubbing against naked hips and bare breasts hanging out over the table tops always seems to arouse the male libido producing lots of erections and semi-erections. I can also just about guarantee that every female in the room is also feeling quite turned on and will have quite a damp hygiene towel just under your butts now from that erotic feeling you are getting between your legs.”

Emily looked around the room and quietly smiled at all the women nodding their heads as they gave themselves a quick feel along their vaginal slits only to discover that she was 100% right. Their level of sexual arousal had been slowly building up for some time without them really noticing it - just like most of the men not really noticing their dicks starting to stand to attention.

When Emily had everyone’s attention again she gave them one more task to perform before opening the evening up to their full sexual indulgence.

“Now that you are all properly aware as to just how sexually aroused you really are I just want you all to masturbate in front of each other where you sit. I want the guys to jerk themselves off in front of the girls and the girls to spread their legs wide apart to play with themselves in front of those hard-ons and watch the semen begin to fly all over their legs and wet pussies. Once you think you have finished jerking off or diddling your pussy then you can all make your way over to the shower block for one big mass shower ... and ... and from then on ... you can fuck each other to your heart’s content. So I suggest you try and make your way over to the showers as a group just to make it just that much more fun. Showering with a friend is always much more fun - especially if you are allowed to fuck them while you are at it!”

Emily paused one last time before saying, “So, if their are no more questions then ... then masturbate away!”

Nobody seemed to have any questions about the proceedings so Emily just sat down quietly herself. She then began to dab gently at her ‘rhino horn’ as she looked around the mess hall of the Narrows Nudist Camp to see all the other clits, and penises, also getting fondled and played with by their respective owners.

Keith himself had found himself sitting next to the young Cheryl Martin on one side and another young girl he hadn’t been introduced to yet on the other side. This other girl was quite a solid looking girl but with a pretty face, cute little dimples, a happy smile and ... big tits! And both girls had now turned to look at Keith’s penis which was semi-erect just as Emily Greene had indicated. On Emily’s instruction they then both spread their legs wide apart in front of Keith and began to play with themselves thus making the man go fully hard straight away.

Keith’s dick shot up in front of his stomach as Cheryl stroked her Tiddles and the other girl rubbed her clit with one hand and her breasts with the other. This other girl was a redhead with a solid triangular patch of matching, red, pubic hair down between her legs. As Keith watched these pretty, naked girls masturbate themselves he started to slide his own hand up and down his excited penis shaft and over his swelling knob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.