TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 31: Keith Makes a Decision

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Keith Makes a Decision - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

While Cheryl, Portia and Brandi were lamenting their feelings of sexual frustration Keith had moved his attention on to the two 14 year old twins. He was now quietly removing bits of their clothing and saying, “ ... so ... I guess it’s my turn to undress you guys now. This will be fun. You girls are just so pretty and cute. You look lovely in your short skirts and skimpy tops and you are going to look even lovelier when you are NOT in your short skirts and skimpy tops.”

Before Keith really got started he turned both girls around and kissed their rear ends underneath those short skirts. He lifted those skirts and kissed their butts through their panties as well as feeling up each girl again along their smooth, hairless pussy lips.

“Mmmmmmm ... just lovely” said Keith, “ ... just lovely.”

After that he sat each girl down on a chair and removed those panties so he could get another look at their vaginas. He then took their skirts off before leaning in and pressing his nose up and along each of their soft pink slits and giving an extra push with his nose over their soft, tender clits. After that he took their t-shirts off and ran his tongue around their nipples on their flat chests. He followed that by rubbing his hands all over their lovely smooth bodies while drinking in the exquisite feel again of that svelte female skin he was coming to love and really appreciate as one of God’s best pieces of biological engineering. Even as young as these two girls were they still possessed that magical look and feel that only the female body had ... and perhaps the younger the better!

At one stage while Keith was feeling his hands all around Tess’s naked body he whispered something into her ear that he didn’t want the others to hear.

“I think ... I think I am ... I am going to do more than ... than just knob fuck you tonight. I know you are only fourteen but you appear to be just that little bit more advanced in your sexuality than your twin sister. I can’t explain it but I just know that you are ready to receive my knob and the shaft all the way into your body and you will just love it. If you can wait until everyone is finished tonight then we should find a quiet spot somewhere away from the crowd and let me fuck you properly. Tits or no tits - and not even getting your period yet - you are still just so ready for my hard dick to go all the way into your gorgeous cunt!”

Tess Kingi said nothing in reply but just began French kissing Keith like mad telling him in those kisses that she had heard and understood everything he had just said. She was also pressing her young naked body hard into his clothes and grinding her pelvic region hard into Keith’s erection and giving herself one god almighty orgasm as she did!

Tina saw her sister’s passionate embrace and moved in quickly to have her own turn. She pushed in between Tess and Keith just as Tess was climaxing and began rubbing her own very wet vagina along his leg, then up and into his groin with that rock hard cock squeezed up inside his pants.

“Oooooo ... I just can’t wait until we are all naked together after dinner. I’m gonna suck your dick dry ... over and over and over again. Your balls will shrivel up and drop right off your legs by the time I’ve finished with you, Mr Keith-the-sexy-man! And you are going to suck my cunt to death too until I’ve screamed myself hoarse and have run out of sex juice to drip all over your naked body and that hot cock of yours.”

After that Keith just ran his warm hands again all over the bare skin of Tess and Tina’s lovely and very young, naked bodies and fingered them both up real hard along their pussy slits and over their young clits. He then finished off with more passionate kissing on their lips and around their very erect nipples then went around and gave Cheryl, Portia and Brandi another warm kiss each on their lips accompanied by some hot fingering between their legs and a little bit of finger poking up their dripping vaginas.

While all this was happening a large bell was suddenly being sounded outside the mess hall telling everyone it was time to get ready for the evening meal which was to be served up in about 15 minutes time. The five naked girls standing around Keith Poata suddenly got all agitated because it was nearly dinner time and Keith still had all his clothes on. Tess was the first one to move in to Keith’s warm body saying as she went, “Come on girls let’s get this guy’s gear off again. We know he’s got a big fat cock he wants to share with us so let’s get it out and get it UP!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.