TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 30: Undressing Cheryl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Undressing Cheryl - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As Keith lay on the bed in his bungalow with one hand slowly stroking his aroused penis he just couldn’t help but remember how lovely it had been undressing those five pretty girls surrounding him. In his reverie he had already taken Brandi’s clothes off before he did Portia only to leave her a screaming heap when he wouldn’t finish rubbing her pussy to make her cum. The girl had to finish herself off which she did while abusing Keith the whole time. Keith was, however, by now feeling his way all over Cheryl Martin’s sweet 14 year old body as he kissed her ever so lovingly on her tender, moist lips.

When Keith stopped kissing Cheryl he stepped back from her body and lifted her skirt up so he could pull at the front of her panties to look down inside.

“Nice!” he said. “Very nice indeed. You still like a bit of hair around your pussy, I see.”

It was Cheryl’s turn to blush a little bit now as she tried to explain herself to Keith.

“Yer ... well ... I ... I ... I like the feeling of my Tiddles being shaved but...”

Before she could continue Keith had interrupted her with a question, “Tiddles? What do you mean by Tiddles? Is that what you call your girly bits down there?”

Cheryl blushed again and said, “Yes, that’s right. We had a cat called Tiddles when I was just 5 years old and I loved that cat soooo much but he got run over by the school bus. When I got older and discovered that my ... my ‘thingie’ down there was called a ‘pussy’ I decided to call it ‘Tiddles’ in honour of our dead cat. After my breasts grew a bit and I got a decent amount of pubic hair across my Tiddles I discovered how nice it was to have a shaved pussy again like it was before puberty. But ... well ... I ... I ... I just didn’t feel right about calling my pussy ‘Tiddles’ when it was all bald. The real Tiddles was a very fluffy cat so I decided to keep a little bit of my fluff just at the top of my clit and I find now that I quite like plucking at it when I am masturbating. I guess it has become like ... like some sort of a security blanket because I find myself plucking at that little patch of curly hair even when I am not stroking my clit and pussy lips but just thinking hard about something. Of course that was always when I was on my own but I guess if I become a Lifestyle Nudist then I will be able to pat and stroke my Tiddles and pluck at her fur any time I like.”

Keith listened to Cheryl’s explanation all the while he was looking down inside her panties. When it went quiet he knelt down and pulled Cheryl’s panties off and said, “Well then, let’s get a better look at this Tiddles of yours and let’s see if I can make her purr too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.