TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 28: Undressing Brandi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Undressing Brandi - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As Keith mulled over this problem he found himself relishing that wonderful moment when everyone had gotten naked together in those little groups just a few days ago. He had found himself surrounded by five lovely girls all of whom were just so keen for him to slowly strip them of all their clothes in as sexually a provocative manner as possible.

The first thing Keith found himself doing, and to Portia’s great surprise, was to plunge his hand down under her short skirt and into her panties. Portia felt Keith’s middle finger feel her up along her pussy lips before he took his hand out and did the same to the twins then to the two cousins - Brandi and Cheryl Martin. After Keith had felt up each girl’s vagina he said, “Well, I think I must declare Brandi here the winner of the wettest pussy competition.”

Keith looked at Brandi and added, “You girl are just dripping down there inside your knickers so I think I need to undress you first while the others watch and wait for their turn!”

Everyone saw Brandi Martin blush and smile broadly with this sudden explicitly sexual form of attention so Keith just pulled her in close to his body and began kissing her lips very gently and sensuously. He really was starting to get into the spirit of things at the Narrows Nudist Camp and it wasn’t going to stop here either.

After Keith had given Brandi that long sexy kiss he started feeling up her butt cheeks under the rear part of those wet panties. Keith’s hands found the flesh of those cheeks just so round and soft and helped propel his penis up into one massive woody inside his shorts that was pressing hard into the girl’s lower abdomen. Brandi just sucked in air and breathed out some long slow moans of pleasure as this was happening.

Keith then shifted in behind Brandi and put his arms around her waist then his hands up under her blouse to feel up her tits through her tight bra. He undid the blouse and discovered the bra was one with a front clip between the cups to hold it together. The clip popped under his fingers letting the bra cups fall to each side allowing her developing breasts to come into full view.

“Hey, no tan lines. You’ve been sun bathing nude at home, haven’t you, sexy girl!” said Keith in Brandi’s ear.

“Y ... y ... yes ... but only when everyone was ... was ... out” she murmured. “I’ve been quietly in love with nudism for some time ... and ... and ... wanted to get used to it before ... before I came here and got to do this ... and ... oooooooo ... don’t stop ... don’t stop!” demanded Brandi as Keith rubbed his bare hands all over the girl’s bare chest.

Keith didn’t stop but continued to rub his hands all over the girl’s body as he slowly dropped her blouse and bra from off her shoulders so that she was now topless and looking just great with her perky breasts pointing out into the room ... breasts that soon found themselves in Keith’s mouth as he gently sucked on each nipple and licked his tongue around each areola.

After having Brandi’s young bare breasts in his mouth for a few minutes Keith dropped to his knees and lifted the front of the girl’s short skirt and began sucking on her very wet cotton panties stretched tightly across her mons pubis. Keith was soon sucking on the young girl’s inner and out pussy lips through those sodden panties as well. Eventually he just pulled the girl’s underwear right down to the ground so he could explore more fully the beautiful folds of soft pink flesh just before his eyes. Brandi’s skirt was still sitting over the top of Keith’s head as he slowly watched his fingers move in and out of her pussy lips then over her sweet little clitoris then even a little way into her vagina. The girl’s sex juices were dripping right off Keith’s hand when he finally stood up and spoke softly into Brandi Martin’s ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.