TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 27: Are You Serious?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Are You Serious? - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Are you really serious? Do you want me to go with you into Hamilton dressed like this?”

“Well, why not?” asked Gemma. “You’ve been running around like that for over three days now!”

“Yer, but that’s around here - in a nudist camp! Out there it’s ... it’s different, that’s all. It’s like wearing g-string togs on the beach then trying to wear them to your mates wedding or something. Can’t you see how it’s just different, that’s all” replied Keith.

“Well, yer, I can see how that might be different but there are people out there that are starting to live their whole lives in the nude ... at home and work and even in church. Don’t you remember that church choir in the States I was telling you about. It’s just slowly becoming the new norm” argued Gemma.

“But have you been into town with nothing on yet?” asked Keith.

“Only once” said Gemma, “ ... and I guess it did freak me out a bit but my dad’s done it a few times. Mum hasn’t yet and Portia has done a few naked jaunts in public here and there so we are kind of getting used to it a little bit. And you won’t be on your own. You’ll be with me and my dad. We’ll be going in just like this. I am looking forward to giving it a go again and I reckon you should come too and stay naked like you are now. I know you’ve really enjoyed being naked and I think you must have just about fucked every naked woman in the place by now so why not just stretch your comfort zone a little bit more and go naked in full public view with us!”

Keith just stood at the door of the little bungalow he had been using since he arrived at the Narrows Nudist Camp just four and a half days ago now. That was a Monday and it was now Friday morning and Gemma and her father were going into town to do some shopping for food supplies and some hardware items from a list given to them by Walter Black - the camp’s caretaker.

Keith looked down at his naked body then at Gemma’s lovely, little, naked body. She really did have the cutest tits thought Keith - only just starting to pop their little heads up from her chest with their puffy nipples and cup shaped areola sections.

Keith stepped down to Gemma and gave her a big naked hug that made his penis swell up between his stomach and hers. As he held her warm body he said, “I’ve only known you for a few days but I feel like I am practically married to you now.”

Gemma squeezed Keith real tight too and replied with, “ ... so ... does that mean you’ll do it ... you’ll go naked into Hamilton with us?”

Keith released his arms from around Gemma’s shoulders and said, “ ... ummm ... let me just think about it for a few moments. You said you’re not going until 10am so that gives me 60 minutes to decide. Come back just before you are ready to leave and I will let you know. But don’t be disappointed if I say no. This whole week has just been so ... so ... different in just so many ways but going full on nudie in public with ... with ... everyone else around us still dressed ... well ... I don’t know ... that’s just a little too different for me just now. Let me have a shave and a shower and clean my teeth while I think about it. OK, Gemma?”

Gemma reached out and gave Keith’s hard-on a few playful jerks with her soft hand and said, “Yer, OK. I’ll go help mum with some stuff and see you back here just before ten ... but ... ohhhh ... I do hope you say YES!”

“We’ll see” said Keith. “We’ll see!”

With that he sent Gemma off with a pat on her bum then turned and headed back into his bungalow. He flopped down on his bed for a few moments with all the excitement of the week running through his head and his mind trying to decide whether or not he was brave enough to add to that list of excitement by going into town in the nude. Everything about this week had been just so out of the box and nothing he had been prepared for in any shape or form. Finding himself stranded in a nudist club was enough in itself but everything else that followed on after that fateful afternoon was just one new experience after the other and now he was having to consider another NEW experience to add to all that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.