TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 26: Let the Good Times Role

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Let the Good Times Role - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

It was still very quiet in the room for some minutes as the guests slowly started to stir themselves and get into the swing of this next phase of their stay at the Narrows Nudist Camp. Keith found himself taking advantage of this quiet moment and moved over to where his ex-girlfriend was standing and said to her, “Ummm ... high there, Portia ... ummm ... I was just thinking that ... that ... you look rather hot in your skirt and top and ... and ... I was wondering if ... if I might help you cool down just a little bit by helping you out of those clothes ... umm ... just to make you feel more comfortable of course. I mean, as you know, I’m not into all this nudie stuff you are into so ... so ... so my concern is purely for your welfare. I would hate to think of you being uncomfortable on such a warm day like this now.”

Portia looked at Keith and said with a mocking sort of a laugh, “No, you are not into this nudie stuff much are you. I guess that explains why you were the only one running around with a bare butt for most of the morning and why you’ve already screwed my sister and my own mother and knob fucked young Tess over there after showering naked with her and Tina. All that is just such a dead give away that you are definitely not into Lifestyle Nudism in any way. You’re just a horny guy with a big dick that all the girls want to fuck and I am rather disappointed that my younger sister got to have your cock inside of her before me. We even dated for a little while back down there in Te Ruapa ... that sprawling metropolis just out of Dannevirke and just full of so much seething lust and wanton sexual desire.”

Portia then grabbed Keith’s ‘package’ through his shorts and said, “But yer ... I’ll let you undress me if you want. But first I am going to undress you and tease that dick of yours and make it want to root every single woman on these camp grounds - even old Georgie over there with those cock sucking lips of hers.”

Keith was about to say, “OK then ... is it your place or mine?” but he never got the chance as he was suddenly joined by Tina and Tess who had in tow two lovely fourteen year old girls that had come down on the bus. These two girls were quite the little beauties with bright green eyes and happy little smiles and blonde shoulder length hair and very tight fitting blouses and skirts that followed their still developing body curves to perfection. The curve of the girls’ legs dropping out from their skirts was just gorgeous as was the gentle swelling of their breasts pushing out through their blouses. They were sweet, little titties that were not fully grown yet but definitely well on their way ... most definitely indeed ... as Keith noted very closely as he scanned their fresh, young bodies and that of the twins again too - twins that were clothed this time and not naked like yesterday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.