TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 24: Debs Does Some Talking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Debs Does Some Talking - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Well now, so who’s the hero of the week then?”

Keith spun his head around from his cup of tea to see who this new inquisitor was. It had been such a hectic sort of a day for Keith - what with sleeping in then being the only nude guy at a nudist camp amongst 50 or so textiled people then dealing with and sorting out the unwanted advances of that creepy couple that were now, most thankfully, in police custody. As for now though ... dressed in t-shirt and shorts again all Keith wanted to do was to bury his head quietly in this tea cup in front of him and nibble away at the large piece of cake Gemma had put in front of him. He wasn’t really in any sort of a mood for chit chat - well not just yet anyway - not even the sort of chit chat that was overtly sexual and could be heard going on all around the mess hall of the Narrows Nudist Camp.

Keith could hear quite clearly people talking about cock and breast sizes and what a female orgasm feels like compared to the male variety. He also heard talk on how long a man could hang on to his erection for before spurting his load inside a girl’s vagina and what girl on girl sex feels like compared to man on man sex. All these sorts of topics could be heard being discussed and giggled at all around the room as well as every guy asking every girl what colour her panties were. Asking about a girl’s panties seemed to be a favourite piece of ‘dirty talk’ coming from the men and the girls seemed only too happy to answer the question with a bit of ‘show and tell’. It seemed like just so much fun to be able to talk this way without getting a slap in the face or the threat of legal action if an apology wasn’t forth coming. And the girls just loved being able to flutter their eye lashes at every man they spoke to without being thought of as just a slut and a little brazen hussy. Most of the young girls had even unbuttoned their blouses as much as they could at present to reveal as much of their lovely cleavage as they could before everyone was to get totally naked in just a little while from now.

As Keith was listening to all this happy ‘dirty talk’ going on he turned his head to see his own sister parking her body down next to his on the bench seat he was sitting on. She was wearing a very short skirt herself and orange panties underneath that Keith saw very clearly as she lifted her leg up and over the bench seat to sit down herself. She also had on a blue t-shirt and no bra on under that. Keith could see the girl’s breasts swinging about freely under that t-shirt as she positioned herself more fully just next to him.

Remembering the last thing he had said to his sister just yesterday morning he said it again now but with little or no affection in his voice at all, “Nice tits, sis!” he said then added, “And what do you want? Have you come to laugh at me for losing my canoe or to give me another stiffy like this morning with Geena?”

“Awwww, don’t be such a sour puss. We didn’t mean anything by it and it just made Geena that much keener to get laid by you at some stage this week. She’s always had the hots for you ever since we’ve been friends and meeting you out here of all places and in the nuddy just sent her into a tail spin of erotic fantasy. You’ll make her day, and probably her whole life, if she gets to fuck you good and proper ... and maybe even mine too if I get a turn!”

Keith’s sister turned and gave her brother a very naughty looking grin as she put one hand down between his legs and gave his groin a squeeze. Keith couldn’t help but laugh but then turned to his sister and asked in all seriousness, “But did you know this was the sort of camp you were coming to? And what about mum and dad? I mean ... I’m here completely by accident but you guys - what’s your excuse?”

Debra Poata took her hand off Keith’s groin and clasped it again around her own mug of coffee then reached over and took a big bite out of the piece of cake Gemma had given to Keith. When she had finished one big mouthful of that cake she replied with, “Well I actually had no idea about the sort of place I was coming to until yesterday morning just after you left. In fact Geena didn’t know anything about this place either until she started quizzing her mum a bit more. As soon as her mum told her she phoned me straight away and that’s when I told mum and dad. Apparently Geena’s parents wanted her to come here to get a bit more life experience or some shit like that ... whatever that means. I think it’s them that need the life experience not Geena. Anyway, when mum found out I was going to a nudie camp for a week she got really excited and wanted to come herself. Which surprised me a bit. I never thought of her as the type. I thought a nudie camp sounded great though. I just couldn’t wait to get here to see a nice bit of arse and cock floating about and to flash my own titties about too. Anyway, I got an even bigger surprise when dad said he would love to come too. And...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.