TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 23: The Countdown Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Countdown Begins - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“OK, everyone, listen up. I know you’ve all been waiting for this moment and what you all paid good money for but if you will just indulge us for a few moments then I am sure it will all just enhance more fully your total experience at the Narrows Nudist Camp. We will all be getting naked soon but for now I just want you all to just enjoy the conversation with each other over a cup of coffee and some nice biscuits and cake. And please be as suggestive and as sexual in your talk as you please ... but nothing nasty or demeaning. We’ve already sorted one problem out on that score with the help of my daughter and her new friend over there. But after we’ve had our coffee and cake we will tell you what happens next and how ‘the fun times’ will proceed. And I just know you will all have a great week if you just start off slowly and work into the spirit of the place over the next few hours or so.”

Emily Greene looked around the mess hall of the camp site filled with about 40 people who had just come down from Auckland on a chartered bus just that morning. One couple from off that bus had already disappeared and were now in police custody due to their impatience and rudeness. The blessing of their disappearance and subsequent arrest was due to the efforts of Keith Poata and Gemma Greene but Emily had no time to dwell on that just now - fascinating though it was.

Of particular note, as Emily scanned that room, was the fact that everyone was still fully clothed even though this was a nudist camp. The idea was that everyone stayed clothed until after the afternoon tea break. Normally they waited until after dinner for the disrobing bit but because it was so warm and everyone was just raring to go they brought the time forward a bit. After the tea break everyone could start taking off their clothes and being a bit more ‘touchy feely’ with each other but without getting into any full blown sexual intercourse. They could feel up each others bodies with all care and gentleness but would be asked to leave the full sex side of things until after the evening meal. After that all restrictions would be lifted and for the rest of their time at the camp the guests could romp around in the nude and ‘bumping’ into each other in any way that suited them.

“Also...” continued Emily, “ ... don’t forget that there is no age restriction on feeling each other up as long as both of you are comfortable with it. With girls that have not started into puberty yet we only ask that you avoid full penetration of the penis because of the limited size of the young girls’ vaginas. It can be very painful for young girls with a huge cock in their cunts and a lot of them will still be just too shy to say so. So we give them the benefit of the doubt and ask you guys to be respectful in this matter but that doesn’t stop you touching their cute little bodies in any way you like and for them to do like wise. As for the slightly older girls that have started their periods and are developing their cute little breasts ... well ... just fuck away to your hearts content. That’s what you are here for. So dads ... get into it and fuck your daughters good and hard. Mums make sure you get your sons to fuck you good and hard too and you brothers and sisters do likewise. Go down on each other like it is going out of fashion. And don’t let the older generation slip through the cracks either. Walter Black over there might be 60 plus but what he can do to girl with his hands and his dick is just incredible. He’ll have you screaming your heads off in the shower or by the pool or in the mess hall or in the recreational room ... or where ever he happens to find you or you find him. You might even get him bellowing out a few very loud grunts of extreme pleasure too.”

Emily paused to take a breath and got a big thumbs up from both her daughters.

“You’re going great mum” said Portia who was sitting just next to Gemma.

Both girls were also sitting right next to Keith and he thought they both looked just so lovely. Gemma had changed into a very short skirt like Portia’s and they each had on a tight fitting blouse that clung sweetly to the curve of their breasts allowing their hard nipples to poke up clearly under the material. Keith looked at both girls and smiled at them and just couldn’t wait until he was going to be able to thrust his hard dick into either one of them after dinner. He had never had sex with Portia when she had lived briefly in Te Ruapa with her aunt and had been slightly put off when she started talking about this ‘nudie stuff’ she was starting to get into. That was all totally different now - now that he knew exactly what the ‘nudie stuff’ she was into was all about. Keith had already had some great sex with Portia’s younger sister and knew he had even fallen in love with the young girl. All the same Keith was still just so keen to get into Gemma’s sweet young body again when the ‘all go’ signal was given. But for now he would just have to content himself with a nice bit of ‘dirty talk’ then some touchy feely moments before the hot sex began with all the guests after dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.