TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 21: Just Tell Us What You Know

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Just Tell Us What You Know - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Aha!” said the policeman. “I can tell by the look on your face that you DO know who this couple is.”

As the policeman was speaking Keith Poata was looking at some photographs of the couple he had just sent off down the river. The snaps were not all that recent but there was still no mistaking who Keith found himself looking at.

Keith paused then looked up at Emily and David Greene then at Gemma then at the policeman and policewoman who were all gathered together in the main office of the admin building of the Narrows Nudist Camp. When Keith didn’t speak immediately Emily butted in with, “Do you know where these two are now? We haven’t seen them since lunch time ... or you two for that matter.”

Emily looked at Keith then at her daughter then at Keith again waiting for some sort of a response.

Keith looked at Gemma quietly and not quite knowing what he should say. He still had no idea as to why the NZ Police where inquiring about these guys and didn’t want to say anything he didn’t have to say if he thought it would keep Gemma from getting into any trouble.

“Ah ... well...” Keith began, “ ... um ... well ... I’m not sure where these two are either. I do recognise these photos as that tattooed couple that came in on the bus this morning ... but ... but ... where they are now ... well ... I ... well ... I truthfully can’t say. They were here earlier and now they aren’t ... beats me!”

Keith gave a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders before asking, “But why are you asking about them ... and here of all places?”

Before any one of the police officers could respond Emily addressed Gemma with, “Come on, Gemma! I can tell you are holding something back from us. I’ve known you way too long now, daughter of mine, to not know when you are not telling me something. So, come on, what is it?”

Gemma looked at her mother then down at the ground and said quietly, “I ... I ... I’m not sure. I saw them this morning and then they sort of disappeared ... and ... and ... like Keith I would like to know what this is all about before ... before ... before nothin’ ... that’s all. I want to know what this is all about!”

David Greene jumped in at that point and said, “Look, Gemma, you are not in any sort of trouble, and like your mum here I can also tell that you are holding back on something. These police officers are just making inquiries about these guys for some reason and want to know if anyone has seen them about. I’ve asked a few of the other guests out there and no one has seen them since lunch time but I can tell that you and Keith here have seen them. So what is it that you are not telling us, honey!”

Keith then looked up at Gemma’s parents then at the police officers and asked more clearly and assertively this time the same question, “Look, I will be happy to answer any questions but not until I know what this is about. Yes, we have both seen them but that is all I am prepared to say until I have some more information. You can throw me in jail if you like but that’s all I’m saying. I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is!”

Gemma’s father developed a rather stern look on his face and was about to say something to Keith when the policewomen interrupted with, “Hey ... let’s not get all dramatic here. This isn’t a ‘Who Dunnit?’ movie so please just calm down and nobody is going to be put in prison here. And yes ... maybe we should give you some more background information to clear things up a little bit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.