TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 20: The Police at the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Police at the Door - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Jeepers creepers!” blurted out Keith. “That was quick!”

Gemma looked up from the ground as she walked beside Keith back into the camp grounds at the top of the river bank. She immediately saw the same thing Keith had seen ... a police squad car parked out the front of the camp’s admin building and a male and a female cop getting out and going in through the front door.

“Oh shit!” mumbled Gemma. “Surely they aren’t here because of what we have just done. Jaz and Derek surely haven’t hit land yet or had time to call the police, have they?”

Keith stopped walking and stood in silence amongst the trees that the little path they were on was wending its way through. It was another lovely New Zealand summer’s day and standing there in the nude felt just so natural and refreshing for both Keith and Gemma. Keith had only just been introduced to the real joys of naturism just last night but already he was acting like he had been a naturist all his life. And naturism here had the whole added dimension of good old fashion sex thrown into the picture ... and plenty of it for nearly all age groups. All the same Keith now found himself looking at Gemma and saying, “I’m going to head around the perimeter here to my bungalow and get some clothes on before I go and find out what is going on over there. And I think you are right ... it is way too short a time for this to be about Derek and Jaz drifting off down the river in my leaky canoe. But it does seem like too much of coincidence that they should turn up now of all times!”

Gemma looked at Keith as he spoke and nodded her head in agreement then began to put back on her own clothes that were tucked up in a little role under her arm. Keith watched with mild pleasure and slight disappointment as he saw Gemma’s tight pink, cotton panties slide back up her legs and around her butt cheeks and pubic region. He also watched keenly as Gemma stepped into her jean shorts before finally clicking them into place around her trim waist. Lastly she put back on her pretty little yellow blouse that Keith had the pleasure of doing back up into a bow across her small, puffy breasts. Keith then gave Gemma another passionate kiss on the lips as he held her very tightly then pressed her head into his strong chest and kissed the top of her head before releasing her and letting her head over to the admin building all by herself. He watched her beautiful little figure disappear across the field before he headed along the fence-line to his bungalow and mumbling to himself, “If I ever get to go down that river again in another canoe then you are coming with me, little girl. Cruising down the river with sexy little Gemma Greene ... now that is a dream worth pursuing!”

... of course Keith Poata had no idea that this little fantasy he had just formulated might be closer to becoming a reality than he thought. He also didn’t know that Gemma Greene - that sexy little girl - was thinking very similar thoughts herself and even beginning to formulate a way to make it happen! But for now all Keith knew was that he wanted to get some clothes on again before he went over to that admin building to see if this police visit really did involve him and Gemma and everything that had just happened between them and Derek and Jaz. Little did he know that it did involve Derek and Jaz but not in a way that either Keith or Gemma would have expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.