TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 19: Down the Creek Without a Paddle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Down the Creek Without a Paddle - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When the canoe was sitting in the water right at the river’s edge Keith got Gemma to climb in with the paddle and a life-jacket. Next he got Derek to climb in behind Gemma allowing the guy to put his creepy arms around her body so he could feel up her budding breasts ... which he did very willingly. After that he got Jaz to climb in behind Derek then he climbed in behind her and put his arms around her body and began feeling up her breasts like Derek was doing to Gemma. Jaz purred loudly with delight at the feel of Keith’s hands all over her large round areolae and nipples and said, “Oooooooo ... I know this is going to be just so much fun. Never had a fuck on a river before. This will be just awesome.”

The boat was starting to sit quite low in the water with all the bodies in it but Keith assured everyone that it had good buoyancy tanks at either end and wouldn’t sink any further. Then as soon as Keith thought everyone was comfortable he spoke to Gemma at the front saying, “Oh ... hang on, I forgot something. Will you give me a hand Gemma to get the extra paddle?”

Keith quickly jumped out of the boat again and just as quickly helped Gemma out who was only too happy to get away from Derek’s slimy hands. Then ... in a sudden move that surprised Gemma completely Keith grabbed the paddle from out of the canoe then gave the craft one mighty heave with his hands then his feet which sent the thing gliding out across the water and into the middle of the river. The look of surprise on Jaz’s and Derek’s face was priceless and would have won a photographic competition if it could have been framed.

When Gemma saw that boat sliding away from the shore she yelled at Keith.

“KEITH! KEITH! What are you doing!?”

“Who fuckin’ cares!” said Keith without the slightest hint of concern.

“But the canoe! It’ll sink! They’ll drown, Keith!”

“Nar ... they’ll be right. Those buoyancy tanks will keep it at the water line and it’s a slow leak so it should take a while before those two fuck-wits start to feel uncomfortable.”

Keith then yelled out to the canoe in the middle of the river. A small eddy current had caught the thing and was slowly turning it in full circles as it drifted slowly down stream.

“FUCK OFF YER STUPID CUNTS! IF I SEE YOU GUYS AROUND HERE AGAIN WHILE I’M STILL HERE I’LL RING YER FLAMIN’ NECKS!”

“But Keith, what about your canoe? How will you finish your holiday thingy now without a boat?” asked Gemma with a real look of concern and sadness in her eyes.

“I don’t know and I don’t care!” spat out Keith. “Just as long as I don’t see those two mother fuckers again I’ll be happy.”

Keith and Gemma then heard some shouting coming back at them from Derek and Jaz.

“YOU TWO ARE DEAD MEAT, YOU FUCKIN’ BASTARDS!” shouted Derek.

“WHEN WE GET OFF THIS RIVER I’M COMING BACK TO KILL YOU MR. STIFF DICK! AND YOU LEFT US WITH ONLY ONE LIFE-JACKET. I’LL MURDER YOU BOTH IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO JAZ!”

Keith and Gemma watched as Derek snatched the one life-jacket off his girlfriend despite her wild protests.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.