TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: Keith Has an Idea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Keith Has an Idea - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Before either Keith or Gemma could respond to this sudden invasion of their privacy the girl approaching them was speaking again.

“Oh, I’m sorry. We haven’t introduced ourselves yet. I’m Jaz. That’s short for Jasmine ... Jasmine Ryder but I hate the name ‘Jasmine’. I just like being called Jaz and this here is Derek ... and that’s just short for ... Derek ... just Derek ... Derek Dawkins.”

Jaz laughed at her own joke which made her rather voluminous tits, with huge aerola sections, swing about across the top of her stomach in a very ungainly fashion. Derek was following close behind when he put in his own five cents worth.

“ ... anyway ... we’ve been here for a few hours already and nothin’s happened apart from lunch and everyone sittin’ about chattin’ with everyone. Hell, we came here for the sex and we paid good money for it. We didn’t really want to wait for the evening or later in the afternoon for everyone to get nekkid then we spotted you two down here getting all nekkid and havin’ your own little fuck party so we thought we would join you. If you guys can get it on then I reckon we can too.”

As Gemma was climbing out from under Keith’s body she looked at Derek and said, “Well now, you don’t have to be in such a rush. You’ll be here all week and the orientation bit with everyone still clothed is just to get everyone settled and to heighten the fun of the moment when everyone goes nude in front of each other. We’ve discovered that it really does enhance the pleasure of the moment if the guests have to wait a few hours before stripping off and...”

Gemma was interrupted abruptly by Jaz who had her hands on her plump round hips as she spoke.

“I don’t think you heard Derek properly” she said rather bluntly. “We paid good money to be here and we want sex. And if you two can get naked and root each other then we want to join in. We aren’t asking for much just what we paid for!”

Keith chimed in then as he was standing up and said, “Well ... you will get your money’s worth and you will get a whole heap of sex and other fun stuff but I think it best if you just follow the camp director’s lead and just be a little bit patient. I do think they know what they are doing.”

“Awww ... fuck the camp director!” said Derek. “You’ve been running around all morning with your hard-on flashing itself all over the place now I want someone to play with my hard-on and maybe suck me off or something.”

As Derek said this he advanced towards Gemma with one hand masturbating his cock into an erection. When he got up to Gemma he asked, “Would you like to suck my dick off and make me a happy camper or can I just feel you up then fuck you with my dick instead? You choose!”

Keith didn’t like the guy’s tone at all and spoke up with, “Hey, pal, I think you’ve forgotten what the director said when you all arrived. Everything has to be done with mutual respect and understanding and not in the least way violent, demeaning or just rude and demanding!”

At that point Jaz came over to Keith and put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek before saying, “Hey now sexy boy, don’t go spoiling my boyfriend’s fun and besides ... I kinda want to play with your dick and see what it can do for me. Your little girlie friend seemed to be enjoying it from what we saw from up there behind those trees. We were watching everything you two were doing and we want to have some fun too.”

Jaz then reached down and started playing with Keith’s flaccid dick and very quickly had it standing all hard and erect again as her round flabby skin pressed into his hard masculine body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.