TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16: Anyone Up for a Foursome?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Anyone Up for a Foursome? - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“So ... do you still wish you were paddling your way down that river somewhere or do you prefer it here - pounding my rhino horn with your rhino horn?”

Keith opened his eyes momentarily on a downward thrust into Gemma’s warm body. Her legs were up and around his legs and her arms were hanging on tightly around his back. Keith was experiencing that wonderful surge within his hard penis moments before a man knows he is about to blow his load. He could feel his foreskin being dragged back and forth along his rigid shaft as the tight flesh of his knob slid back and forth inside that warm cavity of Gemma’s vagina. It was at that point that Keith realized he wasn’t just having sex with this 15 year old girl but he was actually ‘making love’ to her.

Keith knew he was falling in love with this girl he had only met just yesterday ... barely 24 hours ago. Sex with her last night was just that ... sex! Sex with her now was different. It wasn’t just a good fuck but a real love making session. Just as his body was climaxing into that beautiful spasm called an orgasm he bent his lips forward towards Gemma’s and kissed the girl with the gentlest and most affectionate kiss he could possibly muster ... and Gemma felt it as such ... just as her body was twisting up in one wild orgasm itself. Gemma Greene instantly knew that that kiss was much more than just a moment’s worth of semen spurting out of Keith’s cock and she reciprocated in kind. Gemma kissed Keith’s lips with all the tenderness and emotion she was also now feeling towards him.

As Keith’s and Gemma’s orgasms died away and his cock began to grow limp within her body he replied to her question of just a few moments ago and said, “ ... oh ... down the river of course. I would much rather be paddling my way down to Port Waikato now ... but ... perhaps ... just perhaps ... I might also like it if I accidentally ... found a stow-away ... tucked into one of those compartments with all my stuff. Now that would be nice ... purely by accident of course, you understand.”

“Oh, of course ... how else ... purely by accident, Mr Keith-from-the-river.”

Then in a slightly more serious tone Gemma added, “ ... and I will do everything I can to make sure you get back on that river as soon as you can. I know how much it means to you to complete this holiday challenge of yours. And I will make sure dad takes you into Hamilton tomorrow as early as possible to get what you need to fix your canoe ... with or without a stow-away.”

At that point Gemma gave Keith another long slow passionate kiss as they both held each there on the banks of that slow moving river. The air was warm and patches of sunlight painted the ground around about them while the birds and bees flitted and buzzed about them with total indifference to what was happening on that grassy slope. And somewhere in the distance a cow mooed at the putt-putt-putt of a passing tractor going about its haymaking chores. The afternoon was perfect. Gemma and Keith felt perfect. They both felt perfect and complete together.

In that moment of perfection and completion Gemma whispered into Keith’s ear, “I love you Mr Keith Poata and I just can’t imagine for the life of me why my dumb sister didn’t fall in love with you herself. Portia must be one complete moron!”

Between passionate kisses Keith just mumbled back, “Portia! Who the hell is Portia? Never heard of the woman!”

Just at that point Gemma suddenly went very still and quiet. Keith noticed this as his naked body lay on top of her naked body so he asked, “What’s wrong? What’s the matter, Gemma?”

Gemma gave a little nervous swallow and pointed to a spot just a bit farther along the river bank and whispered, “I think we’ve got company. We are not alone anymore.”

Keith spun his head around immediately to face in the direction of Gemma’s hand and there standing in all their own naked glory were the two from the bus ... the ‘fat guy’ and the ‘fat chick’ with all their tattoos plastered all over their bare skin.

Keith and Gemma just stared without saying a thing but soon that silence was broken by the guy saying, “Well, Jaz, it looks like ‘fucking time’ has started already!”

The girl called ‘Jaz’ turned and said to her boyfriend, “Yep, Derek, it looks like it has.”

The guy called Derek turned his pale head to face the stunned couple lying on the ground still in their loving embrace and asked, “Anyone up for a foursome?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.