TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: Where the Hell Is Te Ruapa?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Where the Hell Is Te Ruapa? - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As Keith was quietly processing all that Gemma had just said he felt her face push in over his knees. Then he felt her soft tender lips kiss his lips long and hard. And oh ... it did feel just so wonderful and with that long soft kiss it seemed like all Keith’s confused emotions untwisted themselves and all the tension in his mind melted away like so much early morning mist.

Gemma then pulled her lips away for a moment and whispered, “I’ve only known you for one whole day and already I am just so going to miss you when you get your boat fixed and you leave tomorrow or the next day. Why, I might just have to stow away with you in one of your plastic bags, Mr Keith-from-Te-Ruapa. Where the hell is that anyway?”

“Where the hell is what?” replied Keith.

“Te Ruapa!” responded Gemma.

“Oh, it’s just out of Dannevirke. It’s only a small town. But you should know that. Your sister spent six months there last year.”

“Nope! I know nothing about the place. All I was told was that Portia was going to stay with an aunty somewhere because she wasn’t getting on with mum too well and then when she came back we all got into this nudie stuff and now we all get on terrifically ... on account of all the sex of course!”

As soon as Gemma said that bit about the sex Keith pulled the girl into his arms and kissed her hard himself and said, “Of course ... the sex! And I am going to fuck you really hard again and do it right here on the banks of the Waikato River. Your mum says you need a good seeing to every now and then and ... and I ... and I am going to see to you right now.”

As Keith was pulling himself and Gemma back up onto the grassy part of the bank Gemma reminded him of something.

“Actually, you are only supposed to be talking ‘dirty’ to me right now. The nudie fucking comes later Mr Keith-from-the-river-from-Te-Ruapa-Poata. So come on ... just talk to me all sexy and dirty like. Let’s see how good you ... well how naughty you can be actually!”

As Gemma was positioning her lovely little body on the soft grass Keith was standing over her with his penis already starting to stand to attention. Keith looked down at Gemma’s beautiful body and her lovely dimpled face. He looked along her young shapely legs as they disappeared up into those all too skimpy shorts then at her bare skin above her waist-line as it vanished up under her blouse. He then dropped down to his knees as his legs straddled her body and his cock soared out over her stomach and said, “Well then Miss Tight-tits-butterfly-butt-cute-cunt-rhino-horn-clitoris girl ... where do I start?”

As Keith spoke Gemma spread her legs apart so he could see her soft pink panties up through the leg of her shorts and even though he had already seen her completely naked before this vision was still just so sexy and inviting.

As Keith descended down on top of Gemma he said, “OK ... Miss Gemma, I’m going to suck your cunt through your pink panties. I will also rub my nose all over your clit through that soft cotton material and make you just so wet you’ll think you’ve been swimming. Next I will feel you up under your blouse and play with your cute little titties before sucking on each nipple like I did on your clit and pussy lips. Then I am going to rub my big horny knob all over your body before stripping you completely naked and fucking you again to within an inch of your life whether this is the right time to or not!”

“Mmmmmm ... such a big man!” replied Gemma. “And I am going to let you feel me up through my panties and kiss my tits and strip off my blouse and fuck me any way you like and then I am going to make sure you go and fuck your sister just to knock that silly smile off her face. I want you to ram that huge hard-on of yours right up between her legs and make her scream for mercy. And then your mum will be begging for you to fuck her too and I will make sure you do while your dad watches. Then you are going to do a 69 on that Geena girl and suck her cunt right down to your stomach and out your arse. And you are going to watch your dad go down on my mum’s Rhino Horn then maybe you can shower in the nude with the twins again and those other 14 year old girls that came on the bus. And that fat chick with the tattoos will want your cock too and I will make sure she gets lots of it. So Mr Keith you have got a lot of fucking to do in the next day or two. That’s what this place is all about ... one big Fuck Family ... morning night and noon. So get going Mr Fuck-master ... get going!”

And he did! But what he didn’t know was that once again he was being watched ... both of them were. The fat chick with the tattoos was with her fat, tattooed boyfriend back up amongst the trees ... watching and waiting ... waiting for their turn ... and come hell or high water they were going to get their turn ... whether Keith and Gemma liked it or not!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.