TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: Just Relax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Just Relax - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“What the hell are yer doin’ down here, Mr Keith-from-the-river ... or should that be Mr Keith-Poata-from-Te-Ruapa?”

Keith didn’t respond immediately to this inquisition but just sat with his knees up by his face as he looked out across this narrow neck of the Waikato River. He was still naked and sitting quietly on the pebbly shore of the river just by his upturned canoe and some of the stuff he had left with the broken boat from the night before.

Eventually he did turn around only to see Gemma Greene standing there just behind him and looking ever so cute in those very tight and rather skimpy jean shorts and that yellow blouse tied off across her bare stomach. When he looked up at her pretty face he just said, “ ... oh ... nothin’ really. I guess I just wish I was still making my way down the river. I really was looking forward to the whole adventure ... and...”

Keith paused as he turned his face back to the river before continuing with, “ ... and ... well ... I don’t know ... that ... that couple with all those tattoos were starting to get on my nerves. Nothing has actually happened yet. No one has got naked yet ... well except for me of course ... and nobody’s done anything ‘naughty’ yet. All we’ve done is had lunch together while they all got settled in and I can’t say I know anything about that weird couple yet but somehow every time I’ve heard them speak I get the creeps. And having my own dad and mum and sis turn up was a real bummer. I knew sis was heading off for some sort of a summer camp along this river somewhere but ... well ... what the hell ... why did it have to be here? Why couldn’t I just enjoy this one really weird but awesome moment with you and your family without them horning in on things. I don’t know! It was ... it was ... it was all just getting just a bit too much to handle. And as especially as how I was the only one running around in the nuddy. It felt kind of sexy but also slightly perverted with my folks gawking at my dick and my butt all the time.”

At that point Keith picked up a few smooth stones and made them skip across the surface of the water way out into the middle of the river.

“Nice!” said Gemma. “Nice throw, Mr Keith-from-Te-Ruapa.”

“And that’s another thing” replied Keith, “ ... I was hoping to spend these few days here without anyone knowing who I was. Now, however, it looks like you know all about me - my name and where I’m from and my brief friendship with your older sister and god knows what else. So what has Portia been telling you? Or more importantly what has Debs been saying? And my mum! I hate to think what gossip those two will be spilling while they are here. Dad won’t say much but that means he won’t stand in my defense on anything either - just be the strong silent type that helps no one!”

As Keith was bemoaning his current plight he felt the warmth of Gemma’s young body plop down beside his on the pebbly shore of the river. He then felt her pretty little face lean into his shoulder as she snuggled her whole body in just a little closer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.