TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: A Splendid Family Re-Union

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Splendid Family Re-Union - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Keith had a lot of fun with Gemma’s clit and all her other girly bits too. He sucked her clit, and her pussy lips, and that little bit of pussy hair, and her titties, and the butterfly on her butt, and even her proper lips as he held her tight and fucked her good and hard as instructed by her own mother. Gemma’s vagina was still just so tight and virginal feeling - evening though she was anything but - and having sex with her felt just so incredible as he spurted another load of semen into another gorgeous naked woman. It was then that Kerri Kingi decided she wanted some of the action too ... so Keith had to fuck her as well before he was going to be allowed to go to bed.

In fact it was just so much later than originally planned that Keith finally was able to make his way to his bungalow. After fucking Kerri he found himself being cuddled and sucked off by Tina and Tess and having to suck down on their clits and pussy lips too. At one stage Keith found himself lying on the floor with Gemma, Kerri, Tess, Tina and even Emily. These were five gorgeously naked women and all playing with his own naked body and making him feel like maybe he had actually drowned somewhere out there on that river and this was some sort of heaven he was now in.

It was all these thoughts that now clamored around inside Keith’s head as he washed himself in that shower and as he realized only too fully why he had slept in. He also had to laugh at the fact that it was only this time yesterday that he was saying goodbye to his own family and heading off from home to start his week long river adventure. However - it was only a day later and his whole world had change just so completely.

“I should be down in Hamilton somewhere now or further on still. Ahhh ... but what the hell! Last night was just so much fun ... completely weird ... but one hell of a time.”

After his shower Keith just sat on his bed for awhile in quiet reflection of all that had happened in the last 24 hours. He was still naked when he decided he would head out and see what the others were up to. Tomorrow he would go into town with Gemma’s dad to get what he needed to fix his canoe. For now, however ... well ... he was just going to enjoy all this new nudie stuff he had stumbled into and all the sex it was throwing at him. It really was proving to be just so much fun.

When Keith thought he had given the arriving guests enough time to get off their bus and meet the naked camp owners he headed out of the bungalow and down to the recreational hall next to the dining room. He fully expected to see a whole bunch of other naked people standing about - including of course Gemma, her family and the caretaker’s family - but he was wrong - completely wrong! In fact there wasn’t another naked person about - just Keith!

Keith Poata suddenly found himself feeling ever so awkward and just so NAKED - just like in those dreams everyone has. Not even Gemma and the others were naked. EVERYONE was wearing clothes...

... everyone except poor old Keith!

As Keith rounded the corner to meet all the new comers he found himself standing amongst 50 or so people ... and he was the ONLY completely nude one among them. Not only that but Keith failed to hear the two cars pulling up on the other side of the bus. As Keith stood their naked in front of everyone he suddenly heard his named called.

“KEITH?” he heard from behind him ... then again several times by other voices - voices that he knew only too well and recognized immediately.

Keith spun his embarrassed, naked body around only to find himself feeling even more embarrassed when he saw more clothed people coming from around the side of the bus and each one of them blurting out his name in complete surprise when they saw him standing there with out a stitch of clothing on.

As Keith heard his name all he found himself able to do was to weakly mumble each of their names as they blurted out his...

“Geena?”

“Debs?”

“Mum?”

“Dad?”

... then lastly...

“PORTIA!”

The young Gemma Greene, dressed this time in a pair of tight jean shorts and a yellow blouse tied off across her midriff, saw and heard all this going on and said in response, “Oh ... a family re-union. How splendid. Just splendid!”

But Keith didn’t think it was splendid at all!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.