TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: In the Shower With Tess and Tina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: In the Shower With Tess and Tina - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

It wasn’t long after getting all his clothes off that Keith Poata found himself all lathered up with frothy soap from head to toe. Tina had started with the head with some foaming gel soap in a bottle and had worked her way down Keith’s entire naked body ... and wow ... did it feel just so wonderful to have those soft gentle, feminine hands caressing him in all the right places. The warmth of the girl’s sweet naked body close to his and the touch of her hands over his wet skin made sure that his cock stayed very firmly erect the whole time. For Keith that penis of his almost seemed to ache with sexual tension and was just so longing to be able to climax and explode in one orgasmic scream of delight and that moment was indeed coming - but not just right now.

At one stage during the lathering process Tina pressed the front of her body into Keith’s back and began kissing the nape of his neck as her hands reached around to soap up his chest and nipples then drop down to do his stomach and that huge swelling dick. Tina’s hands very gently massaged the tight foreskin of his cock back and forth over the rim of the knob. The sensual delight it produced in Keith’s body made him want to spin around and ram that cock right up her young teenage vagina and fuck her good and hard on the spot.

Tina seemed to know what he was thinking and just whispered into his ear, “One day you will be able to fuck my cunt, Mr Keith-from-the-river. When I start getting some titties and my girly cunt starts doing its womanly thing each month then just think what it would be like to fuck me to pieces. Oooooo ... I just can’t wait until they let me fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck. And it would be awesome if it was you I got to fuck the first time round. To lose my virginity to that raging manhood of yours.”

Tina then spun Keith around and stood up on her tip toes so that his raging hard-on was pushing along the vaginal slit of the girl’s clitoris and labia minora. The head of his throbbing dick was also pressing very gently into the outer flesh of that opening into the girl’s vagina. It would have been just so easy to press just a little bit harder to get fully impaled in this lovely girl’s dripping body ... but Tina pulled back in time then sunk to her knees so she could put that dick in her mouth instead. She sucked on it for a minute or two as her hands lathered up the guys legs then she stood up and said, “OK, it’s Tess’s turn next. I’m going to look after my grandad’s cock now. He always loves a good sucking off before going to bed. See you guys soon ... and remember ... no fucking now!”

Tina then giggled at the look of Keith’s lathered up body and his big hard prick poking out through all the soap. She then quickly rinsed her own body off before shooting off back to the others and still rather wet. It was a warm night however and Tina knew she would be dry in no time at all - with or with out a towel.

As soon as Tina was out of sight Tess was up beside Keith and running her own hands all over his body as she worked that soap into his skin and all the nooks and cranny’s a naked body possesses. And again - it all felt just so wonderful for Keith that his dick didn’t flag for a moment but stood resolutely to attention the whole time as the naked girl before him worked her way from head to toe just like her sister had done. The girl paid extra special attention to Keith’s erogenous zones as she went. Those erogenous zones being his lips, the lobes of his ears, the nape of his neck, his two small tight nipples, his firm butt cheeks and of course ... his ‘rod’ ... one very hard and fully erect rod indeed!

Tess spent a whole heap of extra time ‘washing’ the man’s penis - much more time than Tina had done. She made sure she went real slow around his fuzzy balls and along the shaft of his dick as she massaged all that lather into the bare skin then gently rinsed it all off with the warm water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.