TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: Get Your Clothes Off Mister

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Get Your Clothes Off Mister - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As soon as Tess, the young girl that was masturbating herself, heard Keith ask ‘what do I do now?’ she paused mid stroke and said to Keith with a hungry look in her eyes, “You get all you clothes off mister so we can get a good look at your ding-a-ling before someone screws your balls off!”

Young Tess gave a little giggle at that point then went back to stroking her smooth clit and pussy lips but with both eyes still firmly fixed on Keith’s loins. Gemma laughed too and said, “Yep! That just about sums it up. Get your gear off and let’s have a look at you. You’ve been looking at all our tits and bums and cocks and pussies since before dinner so let’s have a look at your junk and see what happens from there, Mr Keith-from-the-river.”

Both Gemma and her mum were looking intently at Keith as were Tess, Tina and their mother. Kerri had put down her magazine and had spread her legs even farther apart now and had one hand dabbing at her pubic bush every now and then as she sat there looking at their new visitor.

Tess’s sister, Tina, then spoke up and said, “Hey, Tess why don’t we undress him in the shower. I’m sure our new friend would enjoy that. He must be awfully hot and sweaty in those awful old clothes and after those jobs he was helping Gemma with.”

Gemma then chimed in with, “Hey, great idea. These two girls love having showers with other people and they are very good at washing other naked bodies and everyone always comments afterwards on how good it makes them feel.”

Keith looked at the naked twins but asked Gemma, “But they are only just fourteen. Won’t I get into trouble if I touch them somewhere private or do something inappropriate to their naked bodies?”

“Hell no!” declared Emily. “There’s nothing private about all this and all those silly old laws all changed a few years ago now. This sort of thing is even encouraged now. They reckon a good feel up by a young girl, or a young boy, does wonders for people’s mental health and it improves the self esteem of the younguns when they know they are being so appreciated. No, you go right ahead and let them touch you how they like and you can ‘play’ with them how you like too. The only thing we put a restriction on is full penile penetration on account of the physical immaturity of their vaginas. But once they get their periods and their titties start to pop out then it’s all fair in love and war. But it all has to be done with gentleness and mutual respect. Anything that is violent or tends towards violence or is demeaning in any way will be dealt with quite severely. But if you are kind and sincere and well meaning in all the sexual play then it is all OK ... by every one here ... and everyone out there ... the police ... doctors ... nurses ... psychologists ... teachers ... family counselors. Nope ... sex within the family and anyone else you like to ‘play’ with is all OK now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.