TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: A Room Full of Naked Bodies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Room Full of Naked Bodies - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Well, thankyou very much Mrs ... err ... Mrs...”

“Oh, just call me Emily ... Emily Greene. But I will have none of this Mrs Greene stuff, OK! Just Emily will be fine.”

This was the first time Keith had heard any mention of anyone’s surnames. He only knew Gemma as just ‘Gemma’ and Walter the caretaker just as ‘Walter’ and his daughter just as Kerri and her son just as Bart and the two twins just as Tina and Tess. He knew Gemma’s father just as David and Keith had as yet not even mentioned his own surname to anyone. He didn’t think it seemed necessary at all as he assumed he was going to be on his way down that river in hardly any time at all. Unfortunately, that proved not to be the case when they discovered that Gemma’s dad was also out of that one vital ingredient that would have fixed Keith’s canoe and sent him blissfully on his way again.

It would also be another whole day at least before David was free to drive into Hamilton with Keith to get that one necessary bottle of Epoxy Hardener needed for the repairs. David and Emily were going to be tied up all the next day with welcoming a bus load, and a few cars, of guests arriving for 5 days of ‘nudist fun’ at the Narrows Nudist Camp. Keith was thus invited to be their guest, on the house, for a few days until his canoe was repaired.

Keith was not all that happy about this arrangement but felt like he had no other option. He hated, totally, the idea that he was freeloading off others and that at a Nudist Camp as well! He was more than willing to sleep in his own little tent down by the river and eat his own food and keep out of everyone’s way until he could fix the hole in his canoe ... but Gemma’s mother was having none of that. She had insisted that he sleep in comfort in one of the unused bungalow’s dotted about the property and that he eat with them in appreciation of him sorting out the new stove. Keith had also helped Gemma out with a few other minor chores just before dinner which just endeared him even more to Emily ... Emily Greene as he had just now found out.

As soon as Keith heard the surname ‘Greene’ mentioned his heart started to race. He remembered only too clearly that his last girlfriend’s name was Portia Greene and that she was seriously starting to get right into all this new nudie stuff now sweeping the globe. His mind was very quickly calculating the possibility that this was Portia’s family. Gemma was her younger sister and Emily and David were her parents. He also knew in an instant what it was that his mind had flashed up to him as he walked behind Gemma across that field earlier in the afternoon. Portia had shown him a photo of her family once but with young Gemma’s back turned to the camera. In that photo she was still clothed but her lovely youthful girly figure was unmistakable - naked or not. Her dark hair with the natural ringlets was also a feature not easily forgotten and served to reinforce to Keith the idea that these people he was eating with right now were indeed his ex-girlfriend’s family.

As this revelation was dawning on Keith all he could do was give one big nervous swallow then proceeded to repeat what he had just started to say.

“Well, thankyou Mrs Gr ... sorry ... Mrs Emily ... um ... no ... sorry ... thankyou Emily that was a delicious meal. I was rather hungry and that roast lamb and that apple crumble really hit the spot and speaking of hitting the spot I can’t believe just how tired I am. So I hope you will all excuse me while I go and crash in that bungalow you are letting me use. I am just so bushed.”

Both Emily Greene and her daughter turned their heads quickly towards Keith with a real look of disappointment in their eyes.

Gemma eventually spoke up with, “Oh ... are you sure you can’t stay with us for just a little longer ... maybe an hour at the very most? This is when we have our fun and we were hoping you might like to have a little bit of that fun with us. And I think my mum was hoping you might like to ... to ... to err ... to kiss her ‘rhino horn’ just like you kissed mine ... and her titties and her butt cheeks too. Come on - what do you say. Perhaps just half an hour. Give it half an hour and if you don’t enjoy the ‘fun’ you might have then feel free to take yourself off to bed and we won’t even expect you to be around tomorrow when all the guests arrive. You can keep to yourself down by your own stuff by the river if you like. Just half an hour. What do you say Mr Keith-from-the-river?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.