Girls in Tight Pleated Skirts - Cover

Girls in Tight Pleated Skirts

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2001, Katie McN and Anna T

Coming of Age Sex Story: Kristy is the new girl at a boarding school. She gets initiated.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

with Anna T

I couldn’t believe it. I was trapped in the Day Room by ten girls, and it was easy to see they had something nasty on their minds. I knew I was in trouble when the oldest girl, Torri, said, “Take off your blouse right now or we’ll rip it off your back.”

It was just before Easter when my mother decided she wanted to get rid of me. Maybe I was a little hard to handle, but it didn’t seem fair to send a fifteen-year old girl to Boarding School just as she was entering the prime of life. Well, no one cared what I thought and I soon found myself in some nothing little town in Southern Illinois wearing ugly uniforms and going to church everyday.

Most of my problems were my mother’s fault. I figure that my blonde hair, good looks and the early development of my figure had something to do with her. Yes and it was also her idea to have me skip second and third grade, so naturally all my friends were older and more experienced. Bad things just seemed to happen, and I can’t understand why she blamed me for everything that went wrong.

The Nuns were all about ninety years old and I was sure they were going to teach me a lot of useless stuff. The clothes were even worse. Green and yellow pleated skirts and white blouses had to be worn in class along with black shoes and white knee socks. I could wear a green sweater if I were cold and that was the only optional piece of clothing. No make up of course, and it was a hanging offense to be caught with an untucked blouse or an open button.

I liked my roommate, Annette. She was just one year older than me and seemed cool. First thing she did when I moved into our room was to help me hem my skirts so they were about six inches above my knees. Most of the other girls dressed the same way, and the nuns didn’t seem to notice. I was beginning to rely on Annette to show me the ropes, and it sure was nice to have her help.

“Kristy, I’m not supposed to tell you this.” She glanced at the door as if she expected the police to come busting in at any minute. “There is sort of a tradition where every girl who lives here has to go through an initiation. I know the girls will initiate you tonight, and the best thing to do is just go along with it. If you don’t do what you’re told, it’ll be a lot worse on you.”

Before I had a chance to ask her what she meant, Torri came into the room. She seemed to be the leader of the girls living in my wing and everyone more or less did what she said. She was the oldest and the best looking girl here and was brought up to expect people to do what she said.

“Come on, Kristy. I want you to see something in the Day Room.”

Annette and I followed the older girl down the hall. I was surprised to see all the other girls waiting for us there.

After Torri got everyone to be quiet, she looked me over and said, “We think every girl living here should be the same as every other girl. We have a way to make sure it happens, and you get to find out what it is right now.”

I could hear Annette’s words in my mind and decided I’d just do what I was told. I slowly unbuttoned my white blouse and let it slide down my shoulders. When I finally had it off, I put it in Torri’s waiting hand. I thought about covering up. I felt naked standing their with my breasts exposed to all the other girls, but I finally decided I better just pretend that it didn’t bother me.

“Sherry, look at this. Kristy isn’t wearing a bra and has some pretty fine boobs for a girl her age.”

Torri cupped my tit with her hand and was squeezing it while she talked. I tried to say something, but couldn’t open my mouth when Sherry started playing with my other breast. I just stood there like a fool while the two older girls massaged and fondled my breasts. I could feel my nipples get hard, and something was happening between my legs. I hoped that no one could tell I was getting turned on.

“Okay off with the skirt.”

When Torri gave the command, the two older girls stopped molesting my breasts and stood back to watch me continue my strip tease. I decided to get it over with and unzipped the skirt and pulled it down over my hips. I heard one of the girls make a remark about my ass when I finally stepped out of my skirt and handed it to Torri. I felt like I’d turned as red as the tiny panties that everyone was now able to see.

Torri had a strange look on her face when she said, “Ohh, red panties. Let me see what they feel like.”

She ran her hand over my ass and seemed to be memorizing it. I felt her finger trace the crack of my ass and press in a little when it was right over my asshole. I jerked back when her hand rounded my hip and went straight to the vee that formed between my legs. She grabbed my pussy and I felt her finger press the flimsy material of my panties into my wetness.

“Hurry up and get the rest of your clothes off so we can start having fun.”

I removed my shoes and socks next and stood in the middle of the room surrounded by a circle of girls. They all watched expectantly for me to take off my last piece of clothing. I delayed for as long as I could and finally put my fingers into the elastic of my panties and pushed them down to the floor.

Once I was completely naked, I could hear the girls making comments about my body. From time to time I felt a hand touching my ass or cupping one of my breasts. Torri slipped her hand back between my legs and slipped a finger inside me. I had to stand there while the girls touched and probed my body. I couldn’t move as Torri slid her finger in and out of my cunt. I felt embarrassed when I realized that my juices were covering Torri’s finger and wetting the rest of her hand. I felt like a fool, and yet something about this was so exciting. I realized I was getting very turned on and couldn’t understand why.

I found myself laying on a small table in the center of the room. I could see the ceiling light, and felt hands pulling my legs apart. I knew that all my private parts were on display to the other girls. “Look girls, Kristy must like this. See how wet she is.”

Torri put her finger into my pussy and pulled it out covered with my juices. She waved her hand around as though it was a trophy. I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she licked her finger clean while the others laughed and continue to make fun of me.

When things had calmed down a little, Torri moved to my side where she had a good view between my legs and said, “Every girl here masturbates although the Nuns say it’s a sin. We want to make sure you do too. We’re going to watch you get yourself off. Maybe we can give you some pointers to help out.”

I didn’t know if I could do it or not. Playing with myself in front of a bunch of girls was nothing I’d ever thought about doing and I didn’t know how to start.

“Oh we have a shy one girls. Looks like I’m going to have to help her.” Torri produced an enormous dildo that looked just like a man’s erect cock and waved it back and forth in front of my face.

I decided it would be better to do myself than to be torn apart by that monster. I closed my eyes and let one of my hands slide down between my legs. I was still wet and ready. My hand covered my pussy as the middle finger entered the waiting slit. When I started moving it in and out of my cunt the girls surrounding the table started hollering out suggestions. They soon moved on to doing what they suggested, and I found hands and mouths all over my body.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.